LeCafe/Gaslight..HJ and BJ now available

billyS

Reign of Terror
Good riddance. The place has been a shithole for years now. Back in the 80's it was a great place. Good looking young white girls.
Even the era when Lucille ran it in the mid 90's it was still worth going to have a few drinks and watch good looking girls take their clothes off and show off their bodies.
Anyone remember the two blonde sisters who used to bartend and let you cop a feel by stuffing your dollar tip into their bra? They would get more tips than the dancers.
In my opinion lap dances ruined this place. Basically the girls stopped dancing and would just sit around waiting for their regulars to come in for a hand job. That and pestering you for a dance and then expecting to get tipped for standing there pestering you.

Good riddance. The place has been a shithole for years now. Back in the 80's it was a great place. Good looking young white girls.
Even the era when Lucille ran it in the mid 90's it was still worth going to have a few drinks and watch good looking girls take their clothes off and show off their bodies.
Anyone remember the two blonde sisters who used to bartend and let you cop a feel by stuffing your dollar tip into their bra? They would get more tips than the dancers.
In my opinion lap dances ruined this place. Basically the girls stopped dancing and would just sit around waiting for their regulars to come in for a hand job. That and pestering you for a dance and then expecting to get tipped for standing there pestering you.
I agree the 80's and 90's were the best of times for quality girls. I remember when Gossip opened in the late 90's it started the beginning of the lap dance era, and most of the girls were gorgeous and the place was a gold mine. Then the internet bubble burst and business dried up. The decent looking girls left and never returned. The economy subsequently improved but the quality of girls never did. Whereas you blame lap dances I blame Kim Kardashian. Now fat asses are all the rage and it grosses me out. I like to feel the curvature of a female ass in my hands without having to move my arms 2 or more feet in all directions. That's not to say they won't hire an attractive well proportioned stripper but they are very rare to find these days on Long Island.

.... I blame Kim Kardashian.
.. the problem may be less because of Kim Kardashian but that the supply of eligible candidates that fit your definition of "quality girls" may have drastically fallen since the 1980's, (as you put it "best of times for quality girls").

Plus expenses for the strip clubs may have also increased — e.g., stronger stages and studier poles.

The average American woman 20 years old and up weighs 170.6 and stands at 63.7 inches (almost 5 feet, 4 inches) tall with women in 20-34 age group about 60% considered overweight or obese. (Healthline).

1976-1980> Average weight of adult women: 144.2 pounds
1988-1994> Average weight of adult women: 152.3 pounds
1999-2002> Average weight of adult women: 163.3 pounds
2003-2006> Average weight of adult women: 164.7 pounds
2007-2010> Average weight of adult women: 166.2 pounds
2011-2014> Average weight of adult women: 168.5 pounds
2016 Average weight of adult women:170.6[/QUOTE]

Was at Le Cafe last night. Good mix of Latin, black, white American, and a few Russian. More girls (15) than guys. Most girls said they used to work at Crystal cafe. Had two beers and left.

billyS

Reign of Terror
There were a lot of girls (at least 10) including a few from the Crystal Café.
Well that's not good knowing the quality of the girls from Crystal.
The girls at Le weren't much better. Probably better it just closes.
The last time I went a few years ago it was horrible. No one dancing, girls wanted a tip for saying hi to them and none of them were above a 5 looks wise.

Well that's not good knowing the quality of the girls from Crystal.
The girls at Le weren't much better. Probably better it just closes.
The last time I went a few years ago it was horrible. No one dancing, girls wanted a tip for saying hi to them and none of them were above a 5 looks wise.
Couldn't have said this better myself.

Stopped by this afternoon for first time in several weeks. Everyone agreed that Feb 1st was a closing date BUT one of the dancers told me that Mirage was going to take over the club. None of the dancers knew if they would still have jobs. There were some dancers there from Crystal including one who I recognized (and she recognized me) from Stonehedge.

Stopped by this afternoon for first time in several weeks. Everyone agreed that Feb 1st was a closing date BUT one of the dancers told me that Mirage was going to take over the club. None of the dancers knew if they would still have jobs. There were some dancers there from Crystal including one who I recognized (and she recognized me) from Stonehedge.
Would that be Angela? Or Roseanne?

Stopped by this afternoon. They were celebrating the bartender's birthday (which is actually tomorrow but she does not work on Thursdays). 11 dancers - mostly latinas. They still do not really know what will happen on Feb 1st.