Hi, I'm new here

Hey all just want to say whats up and Im glad to be on here. Been suffering in a dry marriage for sooo many long years, I cant take it anymore. Dont want to bitch about a situation we are all prob too familiar with but nice to know there are some mongers out there who understand. Cheers

Welcome to UG, @boobluvver ... enjoy your stay here ...
Myriad pathways lead to the font of provinfo ... ho-warned is better than ho-warmed ... is better than two with a bush ... a chicken choked ...

Nyquil kicking in ...

V

Hi everyone! I’ve been lurking on here for a bit, not really active in the hobby anymore though I do see the occasional legit AMP. Not sure if reviews of those are welcome here as they may lack a certain spice, but I’m glad to share if allowed. Also, if anything particularly noteworthy occurs during one of those sessions I’ll certainly be “happy” to share my experience (my apologies for the terrible pun - I couldn’t resist). Had my share of fun and not so fun misadventures in the years when I was out and about with disposable income seeking pleasure and company, chronicled them elsewhere under a different handle and essentially left all that behind for marital contentment. However, as one never fully outgrows the itch I find myself still lurking and considering the possibilities from time to time. I live in Queens with easy access to Manhattan and Brooklyn, and so spend plenty of time in all three boroughs.

Hi everyone! I’ve been lurking on here for a bit, not really active in the hobby anymore though I do see the occasional legit AMP. Not sure if reviews of those are welcome here as they may lack a certain spice, but I’m glad to share if allowed. Also, if anything particularly noteworthy occurs during one of those sessions I’ll certainly be “happy” to share my experience (my apologies for the terrible pun - I couldn’t resist). Had my share of fun and not so fun misadventures in the years when I was out and about with disposable income seeking pleasure and company, chronicled them elsewhere under a different handle and essentially left all that behind for marital contentment. However, as one never fully outgrows the itch I find myself still lurking and considering the possibilities from time to time. I live in Queens with easy access to Manhattan and Brooklyn, and so spend plenty of time in all three boroughs.
Welcome Verchet

Hi @Verchet,

Welcome (back?) to UG ...

Skip read, asking if you were familiar with UG in your early days of hay making ... had a different avatar.

(Note: please do not mention another review site if thats where you were active)

And I'm sure that AMP knowledge, with or without extras, is always welcomed.

V

Hi @Verchet,

Welcome (back?) to UG ...

Skip read, asking if you were familiar with UG in your early days of hay making ... had a different avatar.

(Note: please do not mention another review site if thats where you were active)

And I'm sure that AMP knowledge, with or without extras, is always welcomed.

V
Hi vad1!

No, this is my first avatar here at UG, although I have been been familiar with the site for a number of years. My reviews from the old days are all on a couple of other sites (not to be named, of course) under a couple of different handles. Thank you for the kind welcome!