JJ, white druggie, Patchogue old# 631-528-5363 631-350-5133 current 754-900-1825

Mod note: I've merged three different threads that according to Mr. Jizz are all about the same girl, JJ.
Originally was in the In Search Of thread I've moved the combined thread to the Long Island section.
Note, as of 5/09/22 - now a fourth thread merged in
So if the posts seem disjointed that is the reason why.

I've seen these ads for a while and we've texted each other, but then she disappears. Patchogue can work for me, but a bit out of the way. Any info? From what little I can see, looks pretty decent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Texted with her maybe two months ago. All seemed great until I called. She talked non stop and never let me speak. She said something and when I questioned what she said by repeating it she said “what the fuck are you putting words in my mouth for”
Hung up. Just my experience but what do I know

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Loved those legs and maybe I caught her on a bad day?
I know she has at least one kid ad works I believe 2 jobs

Texted with her maybe two months ago. All seemed great until I called. She talked non stop and never let me speak. She said something and when I questioned what she said by repeating it she said “what the fuck are you putting words in my mouth for”
Hung up. Just my experience but what do I know
Sounds like you saved yourself from waiting cash and a bigger headache.

Well, I was hoping for a better time after seeing her ad. The pics are dam sexy and setup was easy with text, directed me to a house in patchogue on afternoon a couple of weeks ago....
It's a room on the side of a house,thru a gate...I know some will say no just bc of that...
She opened door and was dressed in regular clothes. We went thru a dingy kitchenette into the dumpy bedroom.
Dirty carpet, mattress on floor, TV playing nothing....
She is a out 5'2. 125 pds. White, long hair. Smoker but it wasn't as bad as a sayville motel.
She was about 33 yo I'll guess. I bet she was hot at 22 but she obviously lives rough and does not take care of herself.
Gave a bj, then covered and fucked in a few positions. No Greek tried.
She is no rush and easy to deal with. Definitely scars on as arms and body from drugs.
Came and went.
I would not repeat, she was not really hot enough to be worth any of my money. 120 hhr.

This is a tough review to write, as it was both good and REALLY weird. Bottom line I came 2x for 100. Be aware of the following. She has a nice body, way older then pics look, so strange, hyper, all over the place, rules, overall seemed crazy and weird. Works out of a small room in a house in Farmingdale. Room seemed really dirty and disheveled. She starts with rules "If you come in my mouth, I will bite REALLY hard"....after she said that, said you can use a rubber or not, I took the rubber (didn't feel like getting my dick bitten off)....She whips out a bottle of spray alcohol and sprayed my hands. (I was cleaner than her (dirt under finger nails)). The she's all over the place, can't sit still, cleans her mirror, and gives me a great covered BJ, busted quick (nice body and works hard to please). Since she can't sit still, she asks if I want a massage. Massage was pretty goid, but she can't shut the fuck up, rambling about everything, didn't make sense. Claims she's reiki certified, psycic, knows how to chiropractic work, just all over the fucking place. Eventually played with boys again, rubber on, and sucked like a champ....nutted 2x. After that I couldn't wait to get the fuck outta there. Landlord is home, she says he knows, but is also worried if he sees me. He does see me walking out, and starts coming at me saying "Hello, who's there, hello"....I just kept walking. So it's a REALLY weird situation, setup, provider (sprayed my hands with alcohol again after first but). She has rules, no cim, no fingers. She does work hard to get you off.....not sure if I'd repeat. I came twice, bat shit crazy, weird dirty room. If you're feeling adventurous, go for the laughs, she will get you off.

Early 30 yo blonde....i saw her about a year ago. Texted, got address in patchogue...goodn chance she has a different place by now... Side entrance, through a fence to her apartment on a house.
She is about 5'2 125pds, not a gym bod...soft. very unkempt and dirty, hair barely brushed, apartment was a disaster...
Went to room on back with mattress and tv.
Got a cbj and then she got on top for fucking although I almost said no bc she was definitely a druggy with soon marks and scars but horny cock said wtf.
Basic fuck,100, and I left, didn't want to repeat... Too dirty as are most whonise there apartments on li.

This chick use to work at tunnel of love a couple years back......
I did go into private room with her and she was acting as you guys described. crazy all over the place with conversation, I don’t think I got 1 word in.
paid 30 for room and 100 for hj.
Didn’t want anything else from that crazy chick!!!!!!
Spot on about her figure
I think the only reason I busted a nut is because, somewhat hot trashy white girls do it for me .....

I texted with her a few weeks ago. Took her hours to get back to me, then she gave me an attitude for saying, must be hard to make money when you don't get back to possible clients. That's literally all i said. She said, she doesn't need that kind of stress in her life. I said, hon, if you're stressed out by that, you're in the wrong business... and i blocked her. I don't need that kind of stress in my life... lol