Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

Damn I took a big L , I was parked on Stanley and sheffield . a new girl was walking . Light skin about 5’4 wearing leggings ,poncho like cardigan.I moved away and notice she was really pretty. 2 cars beat me to it. The last one was a dodge SUV and he never brought her back. I need to find her . Lol
So I mention yesterday that I went to the stroll and took a L. Today I took a interesting W. Not the W I wanted because I wanted the hidden gem. Now Before I continue I gotta mention I saw one of the two cars that picked her up. He parked at the same spot and I pulled up and ask if he got the number . He Said “no I don’t think about things like that” .

Anywho ,I ran into a new girl . I ask if she was there yesterday just in cause It was the girl from yesterday that I wanted because she didn’t look like her . Well told me her name is Chiyan(shy-yan). She give me a CBj for $50. The W is that she was doing a amazing job and almost threw up. She really know to suck . I asked for her number but she doesn’t give away for her safety . She said he from Texas but does work in DC but it’s Hot out there with pimps beating up girls, so he will be here for awhile .

Now imma go back tonight to find that girl, maybe the whole week but mainly Thursday , I hope I find her, I need that sample . Lol

What does chyiyan look like? And what was she wearing this morning. I was there but I saw fire and just picked her up asap. Took a stroll afterwards. Btw it really picks up around 8. I saw like 15 girls out there around 8.
Chiyan is 22 years old, 5’6 , she was wearing basically nothing , the piece she on was pink . The color pink. Long eye lash, short hair , blonde.

Yea there a lot of girls and undercover have been cracking on the pimps ,

I’ll be back there today 4 and I’ll stay to probably 6 . I’ll come back Thursday going into Friday . I really wanna sample one that I saw the other day but others beat me too it . Sucks. I took a picture from far , doesn’t show her face . She was really pretty and didn’t look like a street walker, almost looked like Asia. Had in leggings sweater. I should of stopped that night but I had to settle with the white girl paris.

This morning ,I was trying to hunt the girl from the two nights ago. Yea I be been on a quest and well I didn’t find her. I saw a girl that could be but the use of outfit ,well it was sweater . Also I can’t remember due to upcoming info but anyways she quote me $40 for bj which I lied , I said I would be back , because I could of swore the girls face from two nights ago was prettier . So I can’t always come back to this $40 etc.

Now the upcoming info is crazy because I didn’t want to take 2 L’s this week. So I while I was driving around I saw two girls walking down Stanley. One of them was a white girl walking with glasses , and other one was shorter tan skin girl,maybe 5’2-5’4. So yea she is petite ,so I stopped. I called the shore one over so they both came over and I ask how much for Bj . She said she doesn’t do BJ but the white girl-friend does . I said “no but thanks I want you (tan girl) . She said she only does covered sex no head. She said $100, then she ask me if I was a cop . I said no, then the white girl said “he has a shield on the window” like wtf . I told her that for me because I smoke and drink . So while I was telling them I wasn’t no cop. I began to count my money to make sure I had $100 because I only carry $40-$60 for head . I had a lot of $10 bills. So it was annoying to count and they got scared and walked away . Then they got approached and picked up by VW . I guess he got head from the white girl. Once they came back I told her I have the money and they was so unsure But thank God/Allah/Mosses for giving them the courage for them to trust me, it was hard to convince the girl I wanted. She was mad at me , she even ask me “why I kept following” . I told her “because I Wanted a date and I ain’t no cop” .Followed by “If I was them no one would be here” etc. so she told me that speech where if saying I am not a cop and then I turn out to be a cop is illegal . I said yes, I know. So she then told me to move down and then another car approach but I guess he wanted head from her or he was trying to low ball them. So she came back to me . They both got into my car and I drove to my spot . I gotta say I got what I wanted and I fucked the little one. She was amazing small with a great ass and her moans” .I ask for her number but she said she don’t know because they got new phone or whatever in those line. But I give them mine. Hope she text me . She seem more comfy afterward. So let just hope she does text me . They supposedly from the Bronx. I am definitely glad finish the deed, well you know bust because she said it has to be a quickie when she was ask me those “are you a cop” question . She didn’t rush me after at all and well Her tiny body was amazing .They are Very young I think the name is Daniella for the white glass one (Italian&PR, no sign of her being pr ,she pale but not ugly, just not really my type). Samara (Indian and Italian but does look spanish with sexy blue eyes) . The best part of samara was her sexy white girl voice . Sounded like a girl I had in my class this summer . Small too .

She white but doesn’t claim her 25% white girlness and claims her Trinidad sides. Guess she wanna be cool with me . I wanna fuck . Anywho that not the subjects.what matters is that this weekend I had a Lose/win/win. I feel like I redeem the weekend with 2 Wins . I’ll check again to find that girl tho. At least now I don’t feel like shit.

saturday evening, around 6:45pm i was driving north on garrision ave. about 2 blocks north of Mcdonalds a very cute SW waived and smiled at me. i was surprised that one was out especially at that ime. any thoughts?
well there had been a lot of arrest made in the queens stroll and now cozine is getting the same treatment . I went Friday Night into Saturday Morning it just too On the po po rader.

So this morning around 7:30 I’m heading to work driving down penn from the belt towards linden. Unusual crazy traffic on penn. Once I got up to the block before flatlands I saw a cop car pulled over a gray suv. Solo guy in the driver seat but a girl standing on the sidewalk on her phone dressed like a SW. Drove through the penn stroll and only saw 2 girls walking around. Made my way to pitkin and saw just 1 sw and 1 tranny walking around. I would think popo are only around on school days cause I’ve never seen them interfere on the weekends. But idk that’s just what I observe.

So this morning around 7:30 I’m heading to work driving down penn from the belt towards linden. Unusual crazy traffic on penn. Once I got up to the block before flatlands I saw a cop car pulled over a gray suv. Solo guy in the driver seat but a girl standing on the sidewalk on her phone dressed like a SW. Drove through the penn stroll and only saw 2 girls walking around. Made my way to pitkin and saw just 1 sw and 1 tranny walking around. I would think popo are only around on school days cause I’ve never seen them interfere on the weekends. But idk that’s just what I observe.
Yea last weekend I just when basically Saturday from 3:30am-7am and it was just too many cops. Of the girls did tell me sometimes they just want to let there quota so they make arrest . The undercover suv that drive around there is actually gun-patrol and they just go there to harass the girl and driver who picked up girl . They won’t make any arrest but just becareful out guys. Imma try this weekend on Sunday 3:30am. I wanna see asia but I haven’t seen her. She was my atf , texted her number but nothing.