Cici Brentwood 631-456-7626

Texted and set up a daytime meet at her place in Brentwood, cpose to lie
Unfortunately her neighborhood had groups of people outside her place and no way I was gonna leave my car parked there with this group of friendly looking citizens.
Me parking and walking by then would have been something to video 4 sure.
I texted her and said sorry...

She seemed nice too but that is trouble I'm glad I was able to have the big brain working and not listen to the lttiel guy

Texted and set up a daytime meet at her place in Brentwood, cpose to lie
Unfortunately her neighborhood had groups of people outside her place and no way I was gonna leave my car parked there with this group of friendly looking citizens.
Me parking and walking by then would have been something to video 4 sure.
I texted her and said sorry...

She seemed nice too but that is trouble I'm glad I was able to have the big brain working and not listen to the lttiel guy
This is Amber. I think there is a thread on her already. I forgot to review her from about 6 months ago. Met her in Woodbury spot. Agreed on bbbjcim for 80. Got ther. It is her. But she is defiantly using you can tell from her dress appearance. She has perfect breasts that I played with and her head gane was fine but half way thru she says I can’t CIM. I ask if I can CIP ( I wouldn’t do BBFS but just wanted to ask and see what she said ) she said it would cost more for that. I passed and agreed to cum on her tits. She has a very thin body pretty face doesn’t wear makeup and wears a wig. I guess to much work to fix her hair I would visit her again for another bbbj but make it clear that I want CIM. I will wait till she comes back to Woodbury though

This is Amber. I think there is a thread on her already. I forgot to review her from about 6 months ago. Met her in Woodbury spot. Agreed on bbbjcim for 80. Got ther. It is her. But she is defiantly using you can tell from her dress appearance. She has perfect breasts that I played with and her head gane was fine but half way thru she says I can’t CIM. I ask if I can CIP ( I wouldn’t do BBFS but just wanted to ask and see what she said ) she said it would cost more for that. I passed and agreed to cum on her tits. She has a very thin body pretty face doesn’t wear makeup and wears a wig. I guess to much work to fix her hair I would visit her again for another bbbj but make it clear that I want CIM. I will wait till she comes back to Woodbury though
Nycliguy,
Is this the Amber that used to be blond and said she was Norwegian or German or something? First in Medford, then in Smithtown? Thanks. Too many Amber's out there!

Anyone ever see her again? Mid October she replied to a text but then ghosted when I tried to setup the details. Then mid Nov wouldn't respond either

Haven't seen her, but apparently preggo. There were other very recent threads, now completely removed, so she was active till about 2 weeks ago

I’ve shared some info on her last week and it was deleted. The number she used was also deleted. Shes rumored to be an IV drug user and provides bare services. I have no interest in seeing her but I did text her to confirm details. Last week she was hosting in a private house in Medford. She confirmed she was pregnant and would do BBFS. She also said she had recent STD tests and she was clean but could not provide results.

I’ve shared some info on her last week and it was deleted. The number she used was also deleted. Shes rumored to be an IV drug user and provides bare services. I have no interest in seeing her but I did text her to confirm details. Last week she was hosting in a private house in Medford. She confirmed she was pregnant and would do BBFS. She also said she had recent STD tests and she was clean but could not provide results.
Hmm wonder why it was deleted.
Well thanks for the update. She had me at those nice tits but lost me at preggo...