Carousel

a few years ago, I took a girl out as a npfp and and went south. After I saw her 3 times, and she wanted to get more serious, I had to tell her that I dont want a girlfriend, and she flipped. 3 times in the last year, I took girls out of here, only because i was offering then money. Each time though it was after their night shift so it was really late. I always wanted to take girl out of their that worked the day time shift. Never happened yet.
My recommendation for daytime take out would be candy. Not sure which others offer it during the day.
Who did you hit from the night shift?

Stopped in Friday afternoon. Was looking for Candy so I sat down next to the only WOC I spotted. All the other girls were fat white girls.
Turned out it wasn't Candy but Reign (got the spelling when she was checking the napkin with the dance lineup). Her cousin Essence was also working and I met her later.
Anyway she is cute and fun to hang with. Light skinned, very thin, flat stomach, small tits tat on leg. Kind of reminded me of Sinful7 of XDreams Fame.
Took a lap, roaming was good. She was grabbing my junk OTC and made sure to grind directly on it. Popped out her little tits to reveil nice eraser shaped nipples that she let me suck on. Very responsive, I got them both Rock hard. Tried for the cooch but she was holding that out for a visit to VIP. Fair enough.
Later she excused herself to the changing room and came out smelling like weed. We joked about it and she offered to finish the joint with me. So we went out to the little smoking area by the front door and did just that. She also gave me one of her CBD cigarettes.
She hinted take out was available. First after about three visits but later dropped it to the next time I see her.
Overall she is cool and I probably will go back to try to get her number as she seems like she would be a great fuck.

Stopped in Friday afternoon. Was looking for Candy so I sat down next to the only WOC I spotted. All the other girls were fat white girls.
Turned out it wasn't Candy but Reign (got the spelling when she was checking the napkin with the dance lineup). Her cousin Essence was also working and I met her later.
Anyway she is cute and fun to hang with. Light skinned, very thin, flat stomach, small tits tat on leg. Kind of reminded me of Sinful7 of XDreams Fame.
Took a lap, roaming was good. She was grabbing my junk OTC and made sure to grind directly on it. Popped out her little tits to reveil nice eraser shaped nipples that she let me suck on. Very responsive, I got them both Rock hard. Tried for the cooch but she was holding that out for a visit to VIP. Fair enough.
Later she excused herself to the changing room and came out smelling like weed. We joked about it and she offered to finish the joint with me. So we went out to the little smoking area by the front door and did just that. She also gave me one of her CBD cigarettes.
She hinted take out was available. First after about three visits but later dropped it to the next time I see her.
Overall she is cool and I probably will go back to try to get her number as she seems like she would be a great fuck.
That chick is very cool. I love the fact that take out may be available. Never got that option but it has been a while. Her cousin is best shit crazy and a water if time. If you ever get a rate out if her I would be interested to hear what it is

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thank you for the outstanding spell checking services Billy did you ever take a shot at . I seem to remember you mentioned having an interest
I did have an interest at one point. But you seem to be paying more and getting less then I am with DCL So it didn't make sense to pursue. Plus DCL has me spoiled so there is no incentive to look elsewhere.

Last edited:
That chick is very cool. I love the fact that take out may be available. Never got that option but it has been a while. Her cousin is best shit crazy and a water if time. If you ever get a rate out if her I would be interested to hear what it is
I will certainly report back with a rate once I get one and certainly a review if any off campus activity occurs. I'm just not in that area all that often. But your reports on Candy had me intrigued.

Went up to watch the game last night. Usual line up of Latinas. None of them do anything for me sadly. . Jada was there I wanted to talk with her but she disappeared into the back. Candy was there but I wasnt up for take out and that's all she wants now when ever I talk to her Tia is a cool chick that I have gotten some distance in the back with Chatted with Mia Bella for a bit who is fun in the back too but want feeling frisky last night and split

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but does anyone know if there is a tall Caucasian woman with blonde hair that works at Carousel? I havent been there in over a year and was just wondering