The Deuce

Learn how to use torrents. Download utorrent as your client and the use RARBG for the files you want. You find what you want on RARGB and then utorrent downloads it for you.
OR you can learn to use KODI
Learn how to use torrents. Download utorrent as your client and the use RARBG for the files you want. You find what you want on RARGB and then utorrent downloads it for you.
The other issue with downloading tv shows with torrents is your internet provider will break your balls with warning unless you hide your IP address with a VPN.

I thought the wire was brilliant. Lots of great characters. You had to love Omar.
They did a great job finishing it off. I think one of the points of the show is that life always moves on.
Treme was hard to follow for me. I didn't finish it.

Some can say game of thrones is hard to follow with all of the characters and different story lines but its still one of the best shows ever done. Imho.

But hey, different strokes.
The Wire possibly best drama show ever. Up there along with breaking bad. Easily imo hbos best series. G. O. T. Is good but overrated.

I gotta say the show is cool. But I expected more from HBO. Same people that made the wire and true detective season 1 and G.O.T a few seasons. While the deuce is cool. I won't consider it must watch TV.

I'm watching this season just to see how it ends. Really it would have been better had they produced it maybe 5 years ago.

What's with Franco? He's he only character who hasn't aged at all. Him and his cunting girlfriend. No aging.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm watching this season just to see how it ends. Really it would have been better had they produced it maybe 5 years ago.

What's with Franco? He's he only character who hasn't aged at all. Him and his cunting girlfriend. No aging.
Plus this season they gave very little differentiation between Frankie and Vince as far as appearance goes.
It's a good show and I like seeing the Deuce as it was in my youth, but it's not a great show. Not all the arcs are interesting and that causes a lot of dead time for me.

Respectfully, I disagree, I think the Vince Character looks like shit with his shaggy hair and caterpillar stash. Agree the GF has shown no signs of aging. I know its last season, and like BILLY S, said, it does kind of meander with the sub stories. All in all, its a good representation of NYC in the 70's.

What goes forgotten is how corrupt everything was, and how the fix was in for the people with the money to invest in Times Square. A little piece 40 years ago is a fucking mouthful now financially.

In a poetic way, all those characters started out in the same 2 mile radius, in the same demographics, and all their characters and stories are unfolding, like real life does. Each made their own decisions, but all had one thing in common, they all were THERE, Times Square. Each character had/chose a path, but they all have the same in common, the Deuce and Times Square / Mid Town 1970's - Mid 80's.

That part this past week when black Mike saw that guy with aids on the stretcher, and he was like "OH Shit!" He asked to see if there were tests. That was ahuge "AHHH-HAAA" moment. That sticks out to me, that shit killed you dead then, like the Heroin/Crack, and Gambino's of that era.

Bigger budget, better/more writers and the series could have been really great. All in all, not bad, and Vince is going off the deep end.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
They kind of downplay that buildings all across 42nd St which had legitimate businesses and people took their lives in their hands for decades got cheated out of their rightful payout when Empire State Development forced them out so politically connected developers could get the properties at bargain basement prices.