Kassandra. 704-489-3300 Northern NJ and Long Island

I came across this girl advertising in Central NJ. The ad said beautiful lonely Spanish girl up for anything. I texted the number and she got right back to me. She gave me the name of the Hotel she was at. I told her I wanted to see her and can be there in 30 minutes. I was really horny and had time on my hands. I did not ask for a picture. I think that was part of my fun, not knowing what was going to be answering the door. I arrived at the Hotel and texted her. she texted me right back giving me the room number. I knocked on the door, and Holy shit. This absolutely beautiful Spanish woman answers the door in a really sexy outfit. I was actually a little nervous that she was this sexy. I went into the room and started looking around. She asked if I am a cop. I said no as I was looking. She said, calm down, dont be nervous. She said please look around, I am alone. She must have sensed that I was nervous someone else might be there. Coast was all clear. She got naked right away, and asked I do the same. She asked me to ly down, but i said I wanted her to first. She lied on her back and i Daty for a while. she has an ass to die for so i was just on her ass and her "D" breast while I was Daty. She was so so sexy. She said my turn. She started with a BBBJ, where I could have popped right away, so I said I wanted to fuck her. She covered me up and i did her doggie. I wish I could say I lasted, but like 3 minutes, I popped. banging her and looking at that ass, was just amazing. She took off the condom, cleaned me up with wipes,and out the door I went.I believe you can call or text. She is a 9.5 in the looks dept. A 10 in in sexy and a 9 in service. half hour for 150. Next time however I will do the hour and pop twice. I will repeat often.

So I saw Kassandra in NJ last week. She had mentioned to me that she is on LI a few days a week also, which works for me because I am on LI sometimes for work. I was heading to Suffolk this morning and I kept thinking about the good time I had with her previously so I called her and to my surprise, she was in Suffolk today. I set up an appt right away. I told her I needed an hour this time. I texted her when I got to her Hotel. I went right up. We started touching right away. She is this really sexy Spanish woman with DD's which always turns me on. We went right into a 69. I told her I wanted mish this time around. I would have liked other positions as well, but I popped right away. She cleaned me up pretty good. We chatted for a while. She is a doll. She asked me if I was ready. I told her I may need more time to get hard but as I started touching and kissing her whole body, I got hard quite quickly. She covered me up, and we went doggie, several other positions, til I popped again. I chatted a bit and I had to run to work. I will see her again, no doubt. She is not a spinner by any means, but she is 100% sexy. Again, looks, 9.5, sexyness is a 10 and service is at least a 9 in my opinion. Her ass is awesome. I hope I did thin right because I made a thread for her in NJ, and now here for the LI guys. I thought if I just added to the NJ thread, the LI guys wouldnt see it. I hope I am making sense.