Is There No Honor Among Mongers?

There was a discussion in the Centereach AMP thread which was going off-topic, but I thought that it deserved to take place. There was a bit of back and forth going on about the way providers are being described on these boards, and whether or not they are deserving of a little more respect than some mongers seem to be giving them here.

Agreed. Remarks like that do not convey any useful info and are so mean spirited I question whether or not the posters have any sort of decent relationships outside of mongering.

That said, statements such as 30 lbs overweight, comments on teeth or breath, body odor, etc., can be legitimate opinions that may convey useful info to help mongers decide if that provider is someone they may want to see; they are not mean spirited — just observations, some of which the provider can benefit from to increase their client base or pricing (cleanliness, odor — things they can change with a little effort) and some of which they can't (immediately anyway such as very overweight, acne, etc). If a providers feelings get hurt — well that the way things are when you are selling your body — people comment on your product.

I don't see what your point is as they are the ones with the $'s. Also, WADR, you may be falling into the same mean spirited trap in calling them disgusting animals for some things they may not be able to change e.g., canes, limps.
I, for one, completely agree with what Genius has said here, as I usually do; he certainly seems to deserve his username! I know that the women reviewed here are literally putting themselves on the market, and they should be fully prepared for sometimes brutally honest reviews of their product/services; however, we, as gentlemen, have the responsibility to always treat these ladies with respect, both in person and in our reviews. Yes, they are engaging in an occupation which is looked down upon by society at large, but individually, they are still human beings who have feelings. There is no need to be hurtful or disrespectful in our dealings with them.

Anyway, I thought that it would be beneficial to open up a dialogue regarding this issue.

I think grading them on looks is justified and most of the Men who review these girls give them a huge curve as it is. Very few say they are ugly or flabby etc.

That being said. I agree respectful is the way to go. Point being I don't want to be called names. So need to call them names.

Here is a little more on how I look at it.

Take the situation where a female athlete, musician or actress is written about by a legitimate critic, say for article in a newspaper or legit online review site.

The critic can be brutally honest as to, in their opinion, the quality of the performance. For example, in the case of an athlete it is perfectly proper to criticize that the athlete's performance was subpar and in the critic's opinion may say that extra pounds put on recently most likely has seriously affected the performance. The critic may also say that the athlete was overly argumentative with the umpires, the price charged for the performance was simply not worth it and better performers are around that would be a better value; you all get, I hope, where I am going with this.

If any of this hurts the feeling of the person being criticized — well that's the price one may have to pay when one performs for money.

What they should not do, and I do not recall ever seeing such, is use such terms as nasty, disgusting bitch and the like.

IMHO, using such terms says more about the person saying them than it does about the target; once terms like that start being thrown around, useful commentary about the performance or performer is shut down.

Honesty is the only way. If they get hurt feelings they should look at it as a cost of doing business. They’ll get over it.
I completely agree with you here; we should be nothing but honest in our reviews as well as in any other type of discussion in which we choose to participate here. Anything else would be considered misleading at best, or at worst fraudulent. That's not useful to anybody on this sort of site, the purpose of which is to help other mongers successfully navigate the sometimes muddy waters of the hobby.

The type of content which I had in mind when opening this thread was not so much dealing with the accuracy of the reported information, but rather the tone used to convey it. I find it irritating to see when some mongers will take an insulting manner, such as calling some providers bitches or describing them as fat. It seems that some guys just don't know how to see a provider as a human being, and more than just a receptacle for our lustful desires.

Anyway, sorry if it seems like I'm ranting unnecessarily. I'll get off the soapbox now.

I completely agree with you here; we should be nothing but honest in our reviews as well as in any other type of discussion in which we choose to participate here. Anything else would be considered misleading at best, or at worst fraudulent. That's not useful to anybody on this sort of site, the purpose of which is to help other mongers successfully navigate the sometimes muddy waters of the hobby.

The type of content which I had in mind when opening this thread was not so much dealing with the accuracy of the reported information, but rather the tone used to convey it. I find it irritating to see when some mongers will take an insulting manner, such as calling some providers bitches or describing them as fat. It seems that some guys just don't know how to see a provider as a human being, and more than just a receptacle for our lustful desires.

Anyway, sorry if it seems like I'm ranting unnecessarily. I'll get off the soapbox now.
Although this is not your tone nor mine (I hope) but let's not get all politically correct i.e., we don't have to say that she is housekeeping challenged..
It's perfectly ok IMHO to say that you walked into the room, there were several days of leftover meals around, paper coffee cups partially filled with coffee and stuffed with cigarette butts scattered throughout the room, the room stunk of cigarette odor and the girl looked and smelled like she had not showered in a couple of days. This is valuable information that we can use to determine if we are going to entertain the thought of setting up an appointment.

It's dehumanizing to say that she is a pig.