Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Anyone talk to or met $dreamgirl003$ she’s been on the site for some time as she states in her profile. Last I spoke with her she stated she doesn’t do anything below $500. She messaged me wanting to meet tonight. Her schedule is really hit or miss and when she is available she’ll then not log in for some time. She still wants nothing less than $500.
If she handles like she looks you may have a winner.

It’s entirely possible that someone else’s name is registered to the account/number but $putitinmymouth$ has a username on snap that ends with TS. Tbh I stayed away because I thought she looked kind of masculine, but just a heads up.

Anyone meet up with alexisontherocks? Met up for drinks all was good then she request $200 out of no where
I was at a 7-11 once and this kid in front of me was buying a slurpee. he was short so he immediately turns to me and asks me to cover the rest for him. It was only a couple of cents and I didn't think anything of it. As the kid walked away, the cashier looked at me and shook his head. "They're learning to beg younger and younger these days."

anyone see $heart girl 0221$ (no spaces). that's not her first account, for sure, but it turns out that I tried to hook up with one of her friends like 2 years ago. girl initially asked for 400 per meet, then asked me to buy her sneakers instead. i bought the sneakers and then she kept cancelling because she had to straighten her hair, then she had her period, then there was another guy that was paying her double what she asked for. i told her nvm, not worth my time. she begged me to meet with her the next day, said she'd cancel on the $800 guy (yeah, right), etc. and i said i had no reason to believe that since she cancelled on me 3 times already so she sent me some lingerie and topless pics. scheduled to meet up again, which i cancelled because she was still an hour away in her house half an hour after we were supposed to meet. anyway, turns out i've been following her on a fake instagram account since then and just put 2 and 2 together, but she seems to be running a similar game. might try to see if i can bang her, then reconnect with that other chick.

oh and those shoes she asked me to get, its worth 3-4x what i paid, so overall i guess i can't complain too much - just would've loved to have dumped a couple of loads in her when she was still freshly 18 and had only been fucked by like 2 guys (according to her)

[edit]
also just spoke to $ asian persuasive$ mentioned above. jap/NA/black, 24 ,looks pretty good. wants 600, but at how slow shes responding i don't even think i want to try to negotiate - doesn't seem like shes gonna budge much and she takes hours to respond sometimes. i responded to her intial text within 2 minutes, and her next response was 8 hours later. then the following response was like 3 hours later.

Sorry for the spam, I'm doing these randomly so I don't make the time windows to edit.

$I_Am_A_LonelyStoner$ is a pro/semi-pro, if anyone has seen stones loner in the past. I believe she asks for 300 negotiable, and if you have weed she'll like you even more. I didn't end up meeting with her but we talked for a while.

$QueenPetite19$ is back, forgot her old username but i spoke about her here a while ago. her profile says shes open to everything, but i get the feeling shes bipolar, at least, based on our texts a while back. she acted like she'd meet, then ghosted after i got the room (rookie mistake), and i haven't checked regularly, but she regularly posts about people she meets/offers/etc on her social media posts, so be aware of your interactions with her.

she also is constantly posting about every single guy she sees wanting to fuck her or offering her money in the streets. she's cute, but she's not THAT cute and she has pretty much a washboard body. she does have snake-eye tongue piercings (I believe she's lesbian/bi) and looks for people to smoke with, if any of you are into that. she recommends a motel near her place that allows smoking, but based on our conversation she frequents that place a lot, so she either sleeps around a lot or it's a setup. wouldn't rule either out.

Sorry for the spam, I'm doing these randomly so I don't make the time windows to edit.

$I_Am_A_LonelyStoner$ is a pro/semi-pro, if anyone has seen stones loner in the past. I believe she asks for 300 negotiable, and if you have weed she'll like you even more. I didn't end up meeting with her but we talked for a while.
I saw her 2 years ago. She’s very thick. Smokes all the time and smelled like weed. She’s very very shy, literally won’t chat much and was always on her phone texting or looking something up while I was trying to speak with her. Might be the shyness. She didn’t want to do fs which was not what we discussed. In the end she just did bbbj 2x and gave her 150. I might’ve been the first few she met at the time. Haven’t seen her profile since this was brought up

I saw her 2 years ago. She’s very thick. Smokes all the time and smelled like weed. She’s very very shy, literally won’t chat much and was always on her phone texting or looking something up while I was trying to speak with her. Might be the shyness. She didn’t want to do fs which was not what we discussed. In the end she just did bbbj 2x and gave her 150. I might’ve been the first few she met at the time. Haven’t seen her profile since this was brought up
just sounds like a bait and switch with services, but i can't say for sure. First time i spoke to her was when my account was first made, roughly 2 years ago. by that time she pretty much gave off the pro vibe already - i didn't have a ton of experience but i already was getting it from her. she probably lured you in knowing you'd prob pay for something she was offering.

... how slow shes responding i don't even think i want to try to negotiate - doesn't seem like shes gonna budge much and she takes hours to respond sometimes. i responded to her intial text within 2 minutes, and her next response was 8 hours later. then the following response was like 3 hours later.
I don't see a problem with that as the way I see it that's normal in fact 3 hour response is excellent.

This is at least her third account IIRC all mentioning her stoner thing. I suspect that she is not pro or semi at least at the time. Or she's that good of an actress. I never got to see her but felt she was kinda a confused person maybe had a messed up life trying to make it on her own or something like that. Beautiful doe eyes but sure looks sad in that new photo.

Aha this kind of confirms what I though just very unsure kind of a person again at least at the time.

just sounds like a bait and switch with services, but i can't say for sure. First time i spoke to her was when my account was first made, roughly 2 years ago. by that time she pretty much gave off the pro vibe already - i didn't have a ton of experience but i already was getting it from her. she probably lured you in knowing you'd prob pay for something she was offering.
For me she gave off a completely not pro vibe at the time almost like she never did this before at the time.

For instance she wouldn't confirm to me where we could meet IIRC even though we were having ongoing discussions.

Supposed to meet with this 18 yr old who’s in brighten beach. Took the day off from work so trying to line some girls up lol. Originally asked for 500 but got her down to 250 and offered an Uber. Can’t seem to find her profile, brunette girl slim, moved from PA 4 weeks ago. She was in Cali past 2 weeks. At the time she was looking to meet to fund her trip so not sure if any of you messaged or met her.

Some intel..

$Missjuliaf$ Asian, good body from pics. Asked for 700. Didn’t go through. Said she’s open to a lot but didn’t t get into specifics.

$isabellaxo$ Space before the X. She’s a pro, believe her 3rd profile. Open to a lot. Has many outfits to wear depending on what you like. Total pro. Asked for 500. Passed on it.

$Alex5555$ she’s only available in SI. She’s chubby, big tits, 18 lol. She messaged me to meet but I rarely go or ever go to SI. She told me to save her number if I ever do. She said bbbj 60, fs 100. Talked to her and she was even open to 40 for bbbj

So I was chatting with $lace 123$ no spaces she was quick to meet for drinks cute filipina but seem a bit like semi pro wanted 400 nice enhanced top but no curves seems a bit older but decided to pass

Supposed to meet with this 18 yr old who’s in brighten beach. Took the day off from work so trying to line some girls up lol. Originally asked for 500 but got her down to 250 and offered an Uber. Can’t seem to find her profile, brunette girl slim, moved from PA 4 weeks ago. She was in Cali past 2 weeks. At the time she was looking to meet to fund her trip so not sure if any of you messaged or met her.

Some intel..

$Missjuliaf$ Asian, good body from pics. Asked for 700. Didn’t go through. Said she’s open to a lot but didn’t t get into specifics.

$isabellaxo$ Space before the X. She’s a pro, believe her 3rd profile. Open to a lot. Has many outfits to wear depending on what you like. Total pro. Asked for 500. Passed on it.

$Alex5555$ she’s only available in SI. She’s chubby, big tits, 18 lol. She messaged me to meet but I rarely go or ever go to SI. She told me to save her number if I ever do. She said bbbj 60, fs 100. Talked to her and she was even open to 40 for bbbj
This girl was on something else, she brought her baby kitten which I don’t mind I’m not allergic. We just hung out and she was attending to it. I’m short nothingn happened and she said it’s because she needed to take care of the 3 week old kitten. I didn’t give anything which she seemed to expect already. I just offered the Uber back to her place. Which came out to 100. She said she would be coming over tomorrow at this point if she does I’ll just tell her to take the subway.

Can't find this one.

So I was chatting with $lace 123$ no spaces she was quick to meet for drinks cute filipina but seem a bit like semi pro wanted 400 nice enhanced top but no curves seems a bit older but decided to pass
It's hard to actually meet yet not make the deal especially if you're face to face. If I'm interested I always try to find the stalemate issue and often it is not any outright extra money.

Oh, did she say what the significance of the scrape marks on her back shoulder was?

This girl was on something else, she brought her baby kitten which I don’t mind I’m not allergic. We just hung out and she was attending to it. I’m short nothingn happened and she said it’s because she needed to take care of the 3 week old kitten. I didn’t give anything which she seemed to expect already. I just offered the Uber back to her place. Which came out to 100. She said she would be coming over tomorrow at this point if she does I’ll just tell her to take the subway.
This thing is always interesting that's for sure!

Can't find this one.

It's hard to actually meet yet not make the deal especially if you're face to face. If I'm interested I always try to find the stalemate issue and often it is not any outright extra money.

Oh, did she say what the significance of the scrape marks on her back shoulder was?

This thing is always interesting that's for sure!
Sorry about that there should be another 5 at the end. She said she met someone on Monday who took 3 hours to finish in his 30s. She apparently can deepthroat and take take as much of anything. If you see her let me know how she is.

And yea, so annoyed it was $50 bringing her to me and then bringing her back each way. Messed up my afternoon. Literally going to queens right now from manhattan and hitting up a strip club for a few hours. She knew what we agreed to as well since we’ve been chatting since 3 weeks ago. Don’t think her profile is up as she might’ve taken it down but can’t recall the name. Her real first name starts with Al if anyone seen her. She told me her trip to Cali was paid by this random 55 year old from NYC who just offered her a round trip flight to Cali and all she did was go pick up her ticket from him and met him for 10 minutes. He keeps messaging her but she said she wasn’t replying back at all as she has an “age limit”

Was with an SA girl the other day at a motel . Got to the motel a few minutes early. Was peaking out the window and saw a different SA girl i had seen at the same spot a few days prior. She was on her phone . She starts walking over to my room and went to the room next to mine. This ever happen to anyone? Motel run in with someone you have seen? I can’t believe she didn’t see me as i walked into my room while she was about to check in. If one of you UG mongers was banging a hot milf Asian at a popular Jericho spot the other day we were next door neighbors.
The girl i was with is from Staten Island. A smoking hot 24 year old who i would like to keep UTR.