Does this make me a Perv? ( I really don’t know )

pokler

Power Bottom
I was on the beach in Montauk yesterday morning setting up my umbrella and chair and saw a pink panty out of the corner of my eye. ( in close proximity was a used condom).
It was 7am and I was the only person there so I picked up the panty and gave them a quick sniff. The pussy smell was very much there and they were still moist. I knew immediately I had better things in store for them but what to do?
I didn’t want to risk putting them in my pocket since my wife would no doubt find them so I stashed them safely behind a post on the beach entrance way. I knew I’d be back later at night like 10pm to smoke my Cuban on the beach which is my routine. Through out the day I couldn’t stop thinking about that tuna fishy pussy smell. Later in the day I bought some Sailor Jerries rum shots which go great with cigars.
So at night after dinner I walked around the village smoking cigar and downing rum getting fired up for my walk on beach. About 10pm I go to beach and was happy my panty was right where I hid it. There were a few fires going on the beach which is pretty much pitch dark. I found an isolated spot , laid down and put the panty on my face sniffing and licking it as if it was my last meal. Before I got carried away I realized I was near a hotel and thought security may patrol the area so I got up and walked to another part which was totally desolate and dark. Laid back down and restarted my sniff fest.
Was hard as a rock. Pull out my dick and jerked off to a great O as I fantasized about the hot young girl who just the night before took them off as she was juicing so she could get fucked.
Got up and walked to my panty storage spot to stash them till 2 weeks when I’m back. Went back to room and decided fuck it I’ll take them back to the city with me so I can take them with me to a provider who can suck me off as I sniff them. Went back and got them and they are n my pocket now as I ride the 5:39 train back to city.

I was on the beach in Montauk yesterday morning setting up my umbrella and chair and saw a pink panty out of the corner of my eye. ( in close proximity was a used condom).
It was 7am and I was the only person there so I picked up the panty and gave them a quick sniff. The pussy smell was very much there and they were still moist. I knew immediately I had better things in store for them but what to do?
I didn’t want to risk putting them in my pocket since my wife would no doubt find them so I stashed them safely behind a post on the beach entrance way. I knew I’d be back later at night like 10pm to smoke my Cuban on the beach which is my routine. Through out the day I couldn’t stop thinking about that tuna fishy pussy smell. Later in the day I bought some Sailor Jerries rum shots which go great with cigars.
So at night after dinner I walked around the village smoking cigar and downing rum getting fired up for my walk on beach. About 10pm I go to beach and was happy my panty was right where I hid it. There were a few fires going on the beach which is pretty much pitch dark. I found an isolated spot , laid down and put the panty on my face sniffing and licking it as if it was my last meal. Before I got carried away I realized I was near a hotel and thought security may patrol the area so I got up and walked to another part which was totally desolate and dark. Laid back down and restarted my sniff fest.
Was hard as a rock. Pull out my dick and jerked off to a great O as I fantasized about the hot young girl who just the night before took them off as she was juicing so she could get fucked.
Got up and walked to my panty storage spot to stash them till 2 weeks when I’m back. Went back to room and decided fuck it I’ll take them back to the city with me so I can take them with me to a provider who can suck me off as I sniff them. Went back and got them and they are n my pocket now as I ride the 5:39 train back to city.
Nah. This is perfectly normal....yikes!

Hey those were my man panties! I thought I lost them at gosman's dock. Can I get them back??!!??

Never would have thought of your productive use of the panties. I would have found a 2 - 3 foot stick and stuck it in the sand next to me and hung the panties on it hoping the lady would come by to claim them and I could meet her. Would have wasted the whole day hanging there hoping. On the other hand, come the night I would not have placed them on my face and jerked off, but instead would have used them to jerk off into and then left them soiled and damp where I found them hoping she came back to get them and if she did I would know that in the future there was a part of me close to her pussy.

Your not a perv, just creepy. Lol

Never would have thought of your productive use of the panties. I would have found a 2 - 3 foot stick and stuck it in the sand next to me and hung the panties on it hoping the lady would come by to claim them and I could meet her. Would have wasted the whole day hanging there hoping. On the other hand, come the night I would not have placed them on my face and jerked off, but instead would have used them to jerk off into and then left them soiled and damp where I found them hoping she came back to get them and if she did I would know that in the future there was a part of me close to her pussy.
LOL That's like hooker fishing in Montauk. So fitting.

I definitely have a thing for panties, so I get it but I would need to see what they came off of. Could be anyone who was wearing them, tranny, dude, grandma, anyone...