Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Met with $Cait95$ (remove $), from SI. Cute, petite, tattooed alt type chick. Relatively new to SA, her best friend who's been doing it for a while got her into it. Text for a couple of days and decide on 400 donation. Pricey but I was just so intrigued by her I had to do it. We met for some drinks and dinner at Indian restaurant we've both been to before. She's even cuter and sexier in person IMHO, and after that off to a short stay I'm familiar with and she was comfortable and then great bbbj and then 69 so some DATY, she was fresh and clean and then covered fs, first doggy then finish in mish. We chilled a bit after just talking music and horror movies we're both into and then we both went on our way but I would definitely want to see her again. I try to stay in the 300-350 range and this was over but I was more than satisfied although I may try to talk her price down next time lol.
I'm setting up a meet with her this week.

30) No one wants to hear your masturbatory fantasies about who you MIGHT want to have sex with along with a lie about you promising to write a review afterwards. So dont post about ANYTHING which you plan on doing in the future. ANYTHING. A N Y T H I N G. A-N--Y-T-H-I-N-G.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which one of you guys left or had the Brazilian chic from Brooklyn at their house in Plainview Hahaha, shes texting me that she wants to hang out but i don't feel like it lol.