Jizz stain removal

Was a hot topic on this thread for a minute,
http://www.utopiaguide.pl/forums/in...6-652-1811-formerly-516-206-2558.55300/page-4
Figured I'd post my review and ask for other advice/experiences with the removal of... organic matter...?
Anyway. Followed the directions on the Clorox 2 bottle. Rubbed it in, let sit (directions on the bottle said 10 minutes, don't let the solution dry on the fabric), i let it sit for about 20 minutes b/c the stain was old, i usually discard of shirts/shorts that i get jizz on b/c i find the stains impossible to get out, but this was a favorite garment of mine so i kept it, so the stain is a few months old. I washed the garment solo in warm water. No luck. Stain looks exactly as it did prior to washing. Maybe it's because it's a few months old and has been washed in. Not sure. I'll be trying the vinegar/baking soda method next on the same item of clothing. I'll post the results here.

Was a hot topic on this thread for a minute,
http://www.utopiaguide.pl/forums/in...6-652-1811-formerly-516-206-2558.55300/page-4
Figured I'd post my review and ask for other advice/experiences with the removal of... organic matter...?
Anyway. Followed the directions on the Clorox 2 bottle. Rubbed it in, let sit (directions on the bottle said 10 minutes, don't let the solution dry on the fabric), i let it sit for about 20 minutes b/c the stain was old, i usually discard of shirts/shorts that i get jizz on b/c i find the stains impossible to get out, but this was a favorite garment of mine so i kept it, so the stain is a few months old. I washed the garment solo in warm water. No luck. Stain looks exactly as it did prior to washing. Maybe it's because it's a few months old and has been washed in. Not sure. I'll be trying the vinegar/baking soda method next on the same item of clothing. I'll post the results here.
I've had great luck with the vinegar..I have helped out many others with this solution. Sometimes you will need to do more than one application. Then pretreat with laundry detergent then wash as usual..good luck!

Shout usually works great on stains but never tried it on old cum stains.
A while back when I used to do SW's, I picked one up in early am before sunrise before I went to my club. Turns out she was wearing lipstick that I didn't see as it was dark (so was she BTW). Well apparently some lipstick got deposited on genius jr and some of it transferred to my tighty whities—bright red in all it's glory—that I only saw when I took my clothes off after my workout to hit the showers. Luckily no one was next to me in the locker room as could have been embarrassing and hard to explain— although not as hard to explain to my SO if she saw them.

Anyway, Shout didn't take it out but Clorox 2 did - w/o a trace.

Ps. Luckily showers had individual stalls with curtains as it took a bit of rubbing with lots of soapy lather to get it off of genius jr.

A while back when I used to do SW's, I picked one up in early am before sunrise before I went to my club. Turns out she was wearing lipstick that I didn't see as it was dark (so was she BTW). Well apparently some lipstick got deposited on genius jr and some of it transferred to my tighty whities—bright red in all it's glory—that I only saw when I took my clothes off after my workout to hit the showers. Luckily no one was next to me in the locker room as could have been embarrassing and hard to explain— although not as hard to explain to my SO if she saw them.

Anyway, Shout didn't take it out but Clorox 2 did - w/o a trace.

Ps. Luckily showers had individual stalls with curtains as it took a bit of rubbing with lots of soapy lather to get it off of genius jr.
I wasn't so lucky...my wife saw it when she did the laundry..I told her it was ketchup that was on my fingers after a burger and then I took a leak.. didn't go over too well..

I wasn't so lucky...my wife saw it when she did the laundry..I told her it was ketchup that was on my fingers after a burger and then I took a leak.. didn't go over too well..
So not only did she know that you got a BJ from someone but you also insulted her intelligence by thinking she would fall for such a story.
Don't know what I would do in that situation (the lipstick part- not the ketchup story) — maybe I would say I was in a strip club with "the guys" and the stripper thought it would be funny to kiss my tighty whities and I had a couple of drinks too many and thought it would be funny too.

Best defense is a good offense i.e. no phone record, no paper trail, always checking car for condom wrappers, checking clothing for incriminating material (besides lipstick) suck as glitter, smell of perfume, etc. I once had Lala leave her panties in my back seat that I found when I got home; how she would put her pants on and forget her panties beats me. I've found things like lip gloss tube, hair clips, cigarettes and even once girl forgot her handbag (boy was she grateful when I got it back to her.)

Funny I was listening to 50's station in my car today and heard Connie Frances "Lipstick on your Collar" . Modern day version would be "Lipstick on your tighty whities".
Ps. BTW, not so funny at all but Connie Frances was raped in her motel room in Westbury night before she was to perform at Westbury - cancelled all shows and she was never the same after that.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=song+lipstick+on+you+colar&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&refig=a871e4a17cbf4505b21c7c0f033d5e3b&sp=-1&ghc=1&pq=song+lipstick+on+you+colar&sc=1-26&qs=n&sk=&cvid=a871e4a17cbf4505b21c7c0f033d5e3b&ru=/search?q=song+lipstick+on+you+colar&form=IENTNB&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&refig=a871e4a17cbf4505b21c7c0f033d5e3b&sp=-1&ghc=1&pq=song+lipstick+on+you+colar&sc=1-26&qs=n&sk=&cvid=a871e4a17cbf4505b21c7c0f033d5e3b&view=detail&mmscn=vwrc&mid=2691D9A06E4687A12A1B2691D9A06E4687A12A1B&FORM=WRVORC

So not only did she know that you got a BJ from someone but you also insulted her intelligence by thinking she would fall for such a story.
Don't know what I would do in that situation (the lipstick part- not the ketchup story) — maybe I would say I was in a strip club with "the guys" and the stripper thought it would be funny to kiss my tighty whities and I had a couple of drinks too many and thought it would be funny too.

Best defense is a good offense i.e. no phone record, no paper trail, always checking car for condom wrappers, checking clothing for incriminating material (besides lipstick) suck as glitter, smell of perfume, etc. I once had Lala leave her panties in my back seat that I found when I got home; how she would put her pants on and forget her panties beats me. I've found things like lip gloss tube, hair clips, cigarettes and even once girl forgot her handbag (boy was she grateful when I got it back to her.)

Funny I was listening to 50's station in my car today and heard Connie Frances "Lipstick on your Collar" . Modern day version would be "Lipstick on your tighty whities".
Ps. BTW, not so funny at all but Connie Frances was raped in her motel room in Westbury night before she was to perform at Westbury - cancelled all shows and she was never the same after that.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=song+lipstick+on+you+colar&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&refig=a871e4a17cbf4505b21c7c0f033d5e3b&sp=-1&ghc=1&pq=song+lipstick+on+you+colar&sc=1-26&qs=n&sk=&cvid=a871e4a17cbf4505b21c7c0f033d5e3b&ru=/search?q=song+lipstick+on+you+colar&form=IENTNB&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&refig=a871e4a17cbf4505b21c7c0f033d5e3b&sp=-1&ghc=1&pq=song+lipstick+on+you+colar&sc=1-26&qs=n&sk=&cvid=a871e4a17cbf4505b21c7c0f033d5e3b&view=detail&mmscn=vwrc&mid=2691D9A06E4687A12A1B2691D9A06E4687A12A1B&FORM=WRVORC
Learned a lesson a long time ago...deny..deny..deny

Wow.... reminds me of another one..a girlfriend found a used condom in my car..not filled though..she goes "what's this?"....quickly replied..my brother used the car the other night!..

Side note, i do a lot of my own work on my vehicles, cars and motorcycles, and i decided to test the Clorox 2 on some old grease/ground in junk stains, and it worked wonderfully. Apparently my jizz is made of tougher stuff... lol

I don't know if this is going to help or not but could it be possible it chemically reacted with something and is irreversible?

Minus that and again I don't know if this is going to help and I'm not a scientist but isn't normal kind of removal stuff more geared towards say ground in dirt and grease while semen is more protein and enzymes? If so maybe some pet stain removal stuff is in order if the vinegar does not work or hydrogen peroxide does not work.

I don't know if this is going to help or not but could it be possible it chemically reacted with something and is irreversible?

Minus that and again I don't know if this is going to help and I'm not a scientist but isn't normal kind of removal stuff more geared towards say ground in dirt and grease while semen is more protein and enzymes? If so maybe some pet stain removal stuff is in order if the vinegar does not work or hydrogen peroxide does not work.
The oxiclean said something to that effect, removes protein, zero effect... I'm on a mission tho, so I'll look into pet stain stuff. Thanks for the suggestion.

Update: this combo worked! I pretreated with oxiclean and let it sit for about 2 hours, which I've done in the past, but this time, i added a Clorox 2 pretreatment for the suggested 10 minutes, and washed on hot rather than cold, and success! Months old jizz stain is gone!