Armpit hair - yea or nay?

I have been exclusively with Asian women for so long, I have not encountered armpit hair since I was a teenager. I seldom see Asian women with hair anywhere except on their vaginas and heads. Occasionally a little on their calf and sometimes they shave it and then wrap it around your leg in mish and give you a sexy little scratch.

According to some studies especially in the orient, women ate little to no meat and far less than men as a tradition to keep the women more feminine and the men more masculine to create a stark difference between the sexes and to create a polar opposite magnetism.

It was believed that the testosterone level in wild game was extremely abundant when compared to vegetable sources and that testosterone caused aggression and excessive hair and heat in the system which was good for the boys becoming young men to fight in wars and compete.

The softer vegetable quality food supposedly kept a female looking softer, cooler, less aggressive, more submissive and pliable, more compassionate and more desirable for the aggressive male counterpart. And even to some degree, boys and girls were not allowed to intermingle much until teens and the deprivation of the other and then sudden reappearance created a huge spark of attraction that caused quick marriage and better social order.
Even in some European cultures, it was considered crude and vulgar for a woman to eat flesh in public.
I am not a historian and I am just relaying what I have read in my studies of different cultures.
As a small child in my western family, at family gatherings, especially picnics when the aunts would raise their arms to grab the macaroni salad and the hair was unleashed from their armpits, many times I would gasp and leave my corn on the cob behind and go play ball to forget what I just saw.
Hence, the strong attraction to the super-feminine appearance of the Asian.

I have been exclusively with Asian women for so long, I have not encountered armpit hair since I was a teenager. I seldom see Asian women with hair anywhere except on their vaginas and heads. Occasionally a little on their calf and sometimes they shave it and then wrap it around your leg in mish and give you a sexy little scratch.

According to some studies especially in the orient, women ate little to no meat and far less than men as a tradition to keep the women more feminine and the men more masculine to create a stark difference between the sexes and to create a polar opposite magnetism.

It was believed that the testosterone level in wild game was extremely abundant when compared to vegetable sources and that testosterone caused aggression and excessive hair and heat in the system which was good for the boys becoming young men to fight in wars and compete.

The softer vegetable quality food supposedly kept a female looking softer, cooler, less aggressive, more submissive and pliable, more compassionate and more desirable for the aggressive male counterpart. And even to some degree, boys and girls were not allowed to intermingle much until teens and the deprivation of the other and then sudden reappearance created a huge spark of attraction that caused quick marriage and better social order.
Even in some European cultures, it was considered crude and vulgar for a woman to eat flesh in public.
I am not a historian and I am just relaying what I have read in my studies of different cultures.
As a small child in my western family, at family gatherings, especially picnics when the aunts would raise their arms to grab the macaroni salad and the hair was unleashed from their armpits, many times I would gasp and leave my corn on the cob behind and go play ball to forget what I just saw.
The real FOBs from the villages have big bushy armpits. I'm all for it. Idc. I've been with girls who had hair all over, I didnt give a shit. In the moment, I just dont care. Especially if shes super blonde or a ginger.

Asian girls dont have leg hair, so they can go without shaving anything and still be smooth.

I had a girlfriend a long time ago who was from France, she was shaved clean everywhere except her armpits, I was young and taken a back a bit, I politely asked her to shave and she obliged. It was odd to me because most of the women I was with up to that point in my life trimmed but didn’t shave bare pussy, now I wouldn’t mind if it was her thing but my preference is smooth….

I had a hairy bush and pits on a girl at an amp.
She was sexy and let me pull on her hair gently. It was a turn on for both of us