518-772-6282

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Searched the adds and came across this number. I couldnt find anything on here so looking to see if it was legit and I said fuck it if its my time to get pinched today is the day. Set up was easy. Went to the place door opens and low and behold a pretty fine ass latina. Light skin dark curly long hair nice set if tits and omg that ass was sweet. I couldnt get her name, her english flow was ok but thick accent but I'm not there for names I'm there to get to work. She takes it all off and I am liking what I see. She starts with a cbj, good enough to get me going. She stops and I get to see the back view, and what a view. She has a nice firm body and that ass once again all the way up. Then I go mish on her and couldn't help myself and blew in the bag. Add said 100hh but I was there for shorter time as I was on a time limit and needed to go. But this one was satisfying and would love a repeat. Another rotation number I think but I will repeat. And more importantly she had no smell at all and didnt look like she was strung out on some shit if you know what I mean. For a hundred well worth it. She should be there tomorrow too.

sent txt. Hauppague, which, given the quality of the pics and the fact that there are about a dozen ads running for Latinas in hauppague today, I'm going with it's the typical Riverhead/hauppague crew discussed elsewhere. Not saying Camants review is wrong, you may get the same girl, or another completely different one. Rates as discribed above.

Camant1997

Anything remotely like the photos, or just another one of those Riverhead/ hauppague Latina set-ups?
I am not sure of that type of setup you are talking about but I went back for seconds and for this one the pics nor the name matched up. It was still good for a Benjamin compared to the last few horror shows I received and most importantly she did not smell

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW - KATY
I have seen this ad consistently for a while, and have been tempted many times, but hadn’t pulled the trigger. I was really close to giving it a try yesterday, but controlled myself. Then I saw @Camant1997 's short review this morning and seeing as he had a positive experience, I could no longer resist.

The ad uses the name Katy and says she’s 36. Set up was easy. I texted her a little after 10 am, told her I saw her ad on such and such site, and as the ad listed rates, I asked to confirm that the listed rates were correct (100/hh, 150/hr). She texted back immediately confirming the rates and giving me the location. I asked if she was available at a particular time later in the day. She said yes, and asked if I was taking the hour. I’ve never really asked questions about services ahead of time, but I always kick myself for going for an hour when a half would have sufficed; the only reason for an hour is if 2 pops are on offer, so I went ahead and just asked whether I get 2 pops for an hour. She replied “yes.” I told her I’d take the hour, I’d be there at the appointed time and I’d text when I got there. She said “ok baby.” So far, so good.

I got there a few minutes early and texted, she replied right away and was ready for me to come up. The location is in the Hauppague area.

The pics don’t show her face, so I can’t say if they are really her, but they are not wildly inaccurate. @Camant1997 ’s description above is pretty good. She has the long curly black hair, and she must have just showered because it was still wet. 36 is probably a reasonable estimate of her age although she may be as much as early 40’s. Faces are subjective, so personally I would say she was ok.
She seems to speak English well, but does not say much. I entered the room and she just told me where to put my clothes. So I put the donation on a table and disrobed as instructed. I was told to get on the bed. I’m a hairy guy and she commented on it and said she liked it as she rubbed my chest, and then she went right in for a CBJ. Very good skills here, got me hard, took it fairly deep a few times and held it for a few seconds.

She didn’t spend that long on this, however, and pretty soon was signaling for me to get on top. We go into mish and it feels really good, but (YMMV) she’s not very enthusiastic. Not a dead fish, but not really seeming to be that into it either. At first her knees are kind of blocking me from any closeness, but she gently complies as I part her legs and go in for some titty sucking. I try to kiss her feet, but she’s ticklish and flinches. I am a foot lover, but her feet are actually a bit disappointing anyway, they look better in the heels she was wearing when I came in and when I left. I am enjoying myself and could have finished like this, but I wanted DS, so I asked and she complied. The view here is excellent, she has a very nice ass, and she felt great. In fact, she seemed to show a bit more enthusiasm in this position. It wasn’t long before I filled up the bag.

She gave me a baby wipe to clean up and went into the bathroom. Having been promised 2 pops, I lay back down on the bed and await her return. Now it hasn’t really been that long and she really doesn’t talk much at all, so I’m wondering how this is going to go. It starts out ok, she comes back and kneels on the bed next to me and begins lightly rubbing my chest and legs as I’m able to caress her breasts and back and hips/ass.

This would have been nice if it had gone on for a while and filled up a lot of time, but pretty soon I can see she wants to rush that second pop. In no time she’s starting to play with the little guy again. To her credit, she gets him up again pretty quick, but I know I probably needed more recovery time. She puts on another cover and goes in for CBJ again. Again her skills are good, but as soon as I’m fully hard, she moves to her knees for more DS. Ok, I’m up for it and start in. I’m going for a while, but I know that finishing is going to be difficult because we started up again too soon, and I can also sense she’s trying to get me to finish. I ask to go standing mish, I’m thinking I might be able to finish easier that way, so we switch. Unfortunately, it’s just not working and I start to lose some wood. I ask if we can go back to CBJ, but I am denied. This, of course, does not help the situation.

Soon I pull out and ask her to jerk me. She complies and I start to get close, but I’ve still got the cover on. I ask if I can take it off and cum on her (which I think would have gotten me there), but again I am denied. After a bit, I decide to lay down on the bed rather than stand over her. She keeps up with the covered HJ and I get close a few times, but it’s just not happening. Eventually, I take over and ask her to stroke the boys and rub my chest. This finally gets me there. I’m just over the half hour mark. Clean up with the baby wipes, get dressed and out the door.

Overall, she has a great body and an ok face. The first go-round was very good. The second pop was disappointing in that it was clearly rushed, she wanted me to finish within a half. Now I know that had I only paid for a half, I wouldn’t have gotten a second pop, and while her rates are actually very good, 100/hh and 150/hr with 2 pops really can’t be beat, the fact that she was trying to get me out within a half left me with a not-so-great feeling when all was said and done, especially since she was unwilling to switch back to CBJ when I was having trouble, and she wouldn’t let me remove the cover and cum on her, and didn’t even let me remove it when I was laying back and doing it myself.

As a final observation, the ad says BBJ and GFE. I know that GFE is really an undefined term, and others may have a better experience, but I don't think she comes close to a GFE, no conversation, no kissing, no switching back to BJ, no cumming on her body or out of the bag. As for BBJ, I seriously doubt she offers it, and I really wasn't expecting it based on @Camant1997 's post, but still, don't put it in the ad if its not going to happen.

Again, YMMV, but I would recommend if you try her, just take the half, have fun and be on your way.

Good luck!

Good review guys.... Not for nothing never do Hours stays with these types of girls. They're use to that fast rotation of one in one out, good for 15 and sometimes 30 min sessions, and sometimes you'll be lucky if you even get the full 30 min. But she does sound pretty hot and may be worth a 100 quickie.

Camant1997

To me. The HH at that rate was well worth it. She was cute and most importantly clean. I had taken some pointers for certain providers from here for 80 and it was a god dam horror show. Made me wonder how the fuck yall be fucking with some of these chicks even for a BJ. I will be repeating this one as I am always looking for variety. I am getting board with 40rd rotation and centereach

Camant1997

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW - KATY
I have seen this ad consistently for a while, and have been tempted many times, but hadn’t pulled the trigger. I was really close to giving it a try yesterday, but controlled myself. Then I saw @Camant1997 's short review this morning and seeing as he had a positive experience, I could no longer resist.

The ad uses the name Katy and says she’s 36. Set up was easy. I texted her a little after 10 am, told her I saw her ad on such and such site, and as the ad listed rates, I asked to confirm that the listed rates were correct (100/hh, 150/hr). She texted back immediately confirming the rates and giving me the location. I asked if she was available at a particular time later in the day. She said yes, and asked if I was taking the hour. I’ve never really asked questions about services ahead of time, but I always kick myself for going for an hour when a half would have sufficed; the only reason for an hour is if 2 pops are on offer, so I went ahead and just asked whether I get 2 pops for an hour. She replied “yes.” I told her I’d take the hour, I’d be there at the appointed time and I’d text when I got there. She said “ok baby.” So far, so good.

I got there a few minutes early and texted, she replied right away and was ready for me to come up. The location is in the Hauppague area.

The pics don’t show her face, so I can’t say if they are really her, but they are not wildly inaccurate. @Camant1997 ’s description above is pretty good. She has the long curly black hair, and she must have just showered because it was still wet. 36 is probably a reasonable estimate of her age although she may be as much as early 40’s. Faces are subjective, so personally I would say she was ok.
She seems to speak English well, but does not say much. I entered the room and she just told me where to put my clothes. So I put the donation on a table and disrobed as instructed. I was told to get on the bed. I’m a hairy guy and she commented on it and said she liked it as she rubbed my chest, and then she went right in for a CBJ. Very good skills here, got me hard, took it fairly deep a few times and held it for a few seconds.

She didn’t spend that long on this, however, and pretty soon was signaling for me to get on top. We go into mish and it feels really good, but (YMMV) she’s not very enthusiastic. Not a dead fish, but not really seeming to be that into it either. At first her knees are kind of blocking me from any closeness, but she gently complies as I part her legs and go in for some titty sucking. I try to kiss her feet, but she’s ticklish and flinches. I am a foot lover, but her feet are actually a bit disappointing anyway, they look better in the heels she was wearing when I came in and when I left. I am enjoying myself and could have finished like this, but I wanted DS, so I asked and she complied. The view here is excellent, she has a very nice ass, and she felt great. In fact, she seemed to show a bit more enthusiasm in this position. It wasn’t long before I filled up the bag.

She gave me a baby wipe to clean up and went into the bathroom. Having been promised 2 pops, I lay back down on the bed and await her return. Now it hasn’t really been that long and she really doesn’t talk much at all, so I’m wondering how this is going to go. It starts out ok, she comes back and kneels on the bed next to me and begins lightly rubbing my chest and legs as I’m able to caress her breasts and back and hips/ass.

This would have been nice if it had gone on for a while and filled up a lot of time, but pretty soon I can see she wants to rush that second pop. In no time she’s starting to play with the little guy again. To her credit, she gets him up again pretty quick, but I know I probably needed more recovery time. She puts on another cover and goes in for CBJ again. Again her skills are good, but as soon as I’m fully hard, she moves to her knees for more DS. Ok, I’m up for it and start in. I’m going for a while, but I know that finishing is going to be difficult because we started up again too soon, and I can also sense she’s trying to get me to finish. I ask to go standing mish, I’m thinking I might be able to finish easier that way, so we switch. Unfortunately, it’s just not working and I start to lose some wood. I ask if we can go back to CBJ, but I am denied. This, of course, does not help the situation.

Soon I pull out and ask her to jerk me. She complies and I start to get close, but I’ve still got the cover on. I ask if I can take it off and cum on her (which I think would have gotten me there), but again I am denied. After a bit, I decide to lay down on the bed rather than stand over her. She keeps up with the covered HJ and I get close a few times, but it’s just not happening. Eventually, I take over and ask her to stroke the boys and rub my chest. This finally gets me there. I’m just over the half hour mark. Clean up with the baby wipes, get dressed and out the door.

Overall, she has a great body and an ok face. The first go-round was very good. The second pop was disappointing in that it was clearly rushed, she wanted me to finish within a half. Now I know that had I only paid for a half, I wouldn’t have gotten a second pop, and while her rates are actually very good, 100/hh and 150/hr with 2 pops really can’t be beat, the fact that she was trying to get me out within a half left me with a not-so-great feeling when all was said and done, especially since she was unwilling to switch back to CBJ when I was having trouble, and she wouldn’t let me remove the cover and cum on her, and didn’t even let me remove it when I was laying back and doing it myself.

As a final observation, the ad says BBJ and GFE. I know that GFE is really an undefined term, and others may have a better experience, but I don't think she comes close to a GFE, no conversation, no kissing, no switching back to BJ, no cumming on her body or out of the bag. As for BBJ, I seriously doubt she offers it, and I really wasn't expecting it based on @Camant1997 's post, but still, don't put it in the ad if its not going to happen.

Again, YMMV, but I would recommend if you try her, just take the half, have fun and be on your way.

Good luck!
Glad to be of help bro! Nice review. I see no need for more than a half with any of them unless you visited more than once and are totally turned on