HOW TO POST A REVIEW IN THIS SECTION

Naming the girl is not the issue. She's not expensive. You are just cheap. Shut up about it already.
Okay, moderator. I will leave out her name. I just find it amazing that someone can charge $230 for a massage and still want a tip.

Newbie here, please take it easy on me. Asking because I would like to start posting. Is it allowed to ask what others experiences were with a provider who has not been mentioned on here yet?

Mod note:
No it would not be allowed. Since you have no posts, you can't ask questions. Go see her yourself, take one for the team.
Just follow the rules on how to post a review.

Last edited by a moderator:
Started a thread a while ago, it’s a review about a experience and wanted to add to it since I had another experience with them. The thread is saying “not open to further replies”
is this something I did or do I start a new thread?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Started a thread a while ago, it’s a review about a experience and wanted to add to it since I had another experience with them. The thread is saying “not open to further replies”
is this something I did or do I start a new thread?
It would help if you told us which thread it is.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Like in search of a particular type of female in my area
Right now you are in moderation so you can't post an ISO type post.

Once you get some reviews under your belt that will be an option.

In the meantime, you can search the titles of the reviews in the Long Island Section.

Only the name and phone number are required for the title but I have been making it a habit the past few years to add the location and ethnicity, as well as a small detail like MILF or druggie to make it easier for guys to search the titles for something they might be interested in.

Is there a thread where I can ask for advice?
Well I wanna take some for the team and branch out and try new providers. However, recently I had some guy claim he’s in the cartel and for a week straight I’d get harassing texts from different numbers. I ended up changing my phone number. Even then they found me on whatsapp and had to change my WhatsApp too.

I wanna know how some of you guys recognize these real adds and pick out the scams. I know not to send a deposit but once they have your phone number it seems that they got your ass.

I had the fake number for a minute but since I occasionally dabble with the high end girls in the city they want to verify with a real number. Also the number constantly expires if it isn’t used for a while.

I’ve only been doing this for a couple of years and I see some of these bros on hear seeming like they’re smooth operators. I’d love to ask more questions too if the mods are cool with people seeking advice.

billyS

Reign of Terror
People who contribute can ask questions.

Looking over your posts you do have a few reviews.

But you're in moderation so that complicates things.

We'll get back to you.

And btw, this question is in the wrong place.