Campo Alegre, Curacao

I have not been to Cuba, I plan on sailing into the Hemmingway Marina later this year.
However, one of my friends is a US citizen and also has a passport from Equator.
He flies to Quito visits the family and then off to Cuba on his Equatorian passport.

He says there is a line of chicas outside the discos. They can not afford to enter $5-10-.
He picks one, dances with them, and then takes them back to the hotel, No Charge.

He said in the morning last time the chica asked in the morning" we go back to the disco tonight"?
He said "no" I will pick another girl tonight.
He did this for a week.

That was Adriana. She had her red light on all the time. I finally got to see her and spent a few days with her.
I also got her work in St Maarten when her visa was up in Curacao.
She spent a week on the boat the second time when she was working at Carolinas..

Anyone who knows how to sail offshore and make a non stop 12 day passage with me can have a berth when we arrive.

Wizard----I was thinking about your comment about getting away from your SO. Why not go for the hotties and say you are going for a night dive.
The good ones only come out at night , during the day they are either out shopping, sending money home, or out with a big spender.

These chicas are not there for fun. They usually have had children starting at 15 or 16 and the father has left years ago. Usually their mothers take care of the kids. Others are working to start a business. I know a few that have retired. One sells clothing, one is a NuSkin distributor, another a cell phone store, two others that I know well and still visit, one sells native Colombian things to cruise ship people in Santa Marta, another has a moto bike store.

The final group are there to find a husband and many do find an American, French, Italian, or Dutch.
I actually bumped into chica I new from St Maarten, and her new husband, in Bogota and took them out to dinner since she had just married a man from Holland.
He works on the ferries from St Maarten to St. Barths.

A small few are there just to buy stuff for themselves, some to do drugs--coke is so cheap in the Curacao it is ridiculous , just a comment I am not into drugs.

Personally I like Colombianas. A friend of mine that owns 3 clubs in St Maarten said that he also likes Colombianas. He said and I agree that the Dominicanas are always hustling guys , and watch your wallet with them.

Wizard----I was thinking about your comment about getting away from your SO. Why not go for the hotties and say you are going for a night dive..
ptalover... thanks for the suggestion. I may just do that. Since she doesn't dive but loves the beach, our typical day starts with me diving from about 8 - noon while she sleeps in and then wanders down to the beach, then we meet back in the room to shower/dress and find something to do in the afternoon. I'll usually get in a night dive, but to tell you the truth, they're so much fun that I wouldn't want to give it up; maybe just add a second night.
I have a question for you though. Would you suggest payment in dollars or florin? I'm sure both are accepted, just wondering if the girls have a preference.

I was at Happy Camp in 1995. The ugliest women I’ve seen outside of a whorehouse in Saudi Arabia. I left, not one fuckable girl there. Maybe the quality has improved since then.