Geneva, Switzerland

My first post here; US expat recently returned home after several years working in Europe. These are my European experiences and I mention only those providers that I visited, as sample points to the wider range of offerings, focusing today on Geneva, Switzerland.

Geneva has a bustling, saturated supply-side marketplace. Least of all because it is mostly legal, but also because of Geneva's status as a global center for certain major industries and NGOs and the European HQ for the UN, which generates demand-side.

The Swiss Canton of Geneva provides full health-care with frequent health-checks, and police protection, and labor-practices protection for the providers. Mongers need not worry about LE. However, I said "mostly legal" above because, as with any government regulated industry, the bureaucratic burdens can be a pain in the ass, and many international providers slip in and out of Geneva with a wink and a nod from some established places. They come to make a quick buck, and it is easy to spot such places and providers, and in my opinion they are best avoided.

One of the cleanest and best establishments for service and quality is a true "naturist" massage place: Les Deesses du Tantra. Although they are not FS, as policy, the massages they offer are fully nude with full mutual touching, B2B, including oral (from client to provider only, with some persuasion and politeness) with a tantric handjob guaranteed at the end. You pay premium, but the girls are top model quality looks and excellent massage skills coupled with sexual play. Mutual showers, two girls, prostate massage etc. are on the menu. Very standardized service with well trained providers; there isn't a single girl here who disappoints. It is all very refined and wonderful. The girls are mostly Swiss, French, Belgian, Spanish, Russian with one or two African ladies also.

For FS, there's Glamour12 Massage, that has set itself up as a tantric massage place for those interested in only sensual massage with HE. But the providers are looking for more and the menu is open and negotiable all the way to CFS and BBBJ and CIM, etc. The girls are clean and nice, and mostly Latinas (Cuba, Venezuela, Colombia, etc) and French.

For non-massage, get down to business FS, I have tried a few but the one with wide choice of providers is ParadiseGeneve. The girls are primarily from Spain and France with some Latinas, and services range from GFE to PSE.

All establishments follow similar security protocols (two calls, and exact location given once you are near). This is primarily for their safety and nothing to do with LE.

If you find yourself in Geneva for whatever reason, I hope this post is helpful.

And now I am re-familiarizing myself with the scene here in New York; much has changed in six years, and much has not! Utopia Guide is very helpful.