Cmi spanish 347-955-1319

She is at the famous cmi
Texted, got a quick response which I like
Got there, texted again for room #
Knocked, opened, hiding behind,went in, decent looking. Could be girl in the pics...
27 Cuban,Spanish speaking
5'6 slightly thick , firm build, tight except for belly stretched and loose. Nice tits and ass
Quoted for 100 ss
Dropped cash, got naked
Covered bj, covered fs, open to multiple positionsd without compliant.
Her on top felt good then flip for missionary at bed edge while i pounded deeeeeep.
She is nice, willing, friendly, no rush at all
Def good for a hundred
She will probably be shipped somewhere else soon 4583c75a8895e0f297502762d9c67d69.jpeg

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Tried to set something up, thought it was legit, get there. Place looks seedy. Text for room number and waited for 20 mins. No response after she was texting me repeatedly. I left. Then text me back 40 mins later about an emergency at house had to leave and now back. Talk about shady

Tried to set something up, thought it was legit, get there. Place looks seedy. Text for room number and waited for 20 mins. No response after she was texting me repeatedly. I left. Then text me back 40 mins later about an emergency at house had to leave and now back. Talk about shady
@Camant1997....CMI is the least shady as opposed to many others around the area including by the expressway...unfortunately your visit was wack..however as a provider myself in that location as well you should probably say the chick was seedy instead of the hotel...if you prefer a classier hotel/place you should pick your entertainment differently...last I knew 90% of this hobby knows CMI...it's the company ppl keep sir...I hope you find a lady who will be in a better location considering your standard of 'seedy' but chix at the Hilton will stand u up too boo...#IJS xoxo

Mod note: Amanda, you seem like an intelligent, well spoken lady. You are a welcome addition here.
I recommend you take out an ad here. I know for a fact that the ladies who advertise here do very well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
@Camant1997....CMI is the least shady as opposed to many others around the area including by the expressway...unfortunately your visit was wack..however as a provider myself in that location as well you should probably say the chick was seedy instead of the hotel...if you prefer a classier hotel/place you should pick your entertainment differently...last I knew 90% of this hobby knows CMI...it's the company ppl keep sir...I hope you find a lady who will be in a better location considering your standard of 'seedy' but chix at the Hilton will stand u up too boo...#IJS xoxo

Mod note: Amanda, you seem like an intelligent, well spoken lady. You are a welcome addition here.
I recommend you take out an ad here. I know for a fact that the ladies who advertise here do very well.

Maybe I used poor choice of words. Maybe the chick infact was seedy. Idk. All I can do is give my input on what has happened to me. As I use this site as a reference maybe all information should be taken as a grain of salt. Lol. I guess I have more homework to do.