ALICIA 917-283-5736

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
This is one of the body rub girls who works for Jessica above the Adult Shop in Holbrook. I used to go there frequently but hadn’t been in a while since heading into FS land. While I don’t fully understand the business model, I spoke to Jessica about it once and there are girls who work for her, and she promotes them on her twitter feed (not sure if I’m allowed to give out the twitter info, but if a mod says ok, I’ll be glad to add it later in the thread). There are also “independent” girls who use her space and advertise on their own, but Jessica doesn’t promote them because they don’t work for her, which is the part I don't really understand, but I'm sure Jessica is getting a piece of the action either way. Anyway, if you see and ad for a body rub girl in Holbrook, there’s a good chance they are at Jessica’s. Alicia is a relatively recent addition to Jessica’s girls and so is promoted on the twitter feed in addition to advertising. In any event all the girls have their own phone numbers and even when people ask questions on twitter, Jessica will usually direct you to just call or text the girl directly. They also all seem to set their own rates, but I think 160 hh/200 hr is fairly standard.

I had managed to take a break for a few weeks and decided maybe it was time to try the old body rub style instead of a fs girl. I was in the area and decided to reach out to Alicia. I texted her asking her rates. About 20 minutes go by, which is fine, who knows, maybe she was busy with someone. She texts me, but doesn’t give me the rates, just asks “how are you?” I text back “I’m great, how are you?” She sends me “what time do you like to come?” I tell her I’m 5 minutes away and ask again for the rates. Now she goes silent. I wait five minutes and text again, asking should I come, or are you busy. Now I’m thinking maybe she’s suspicious of a new person, so three minutes later I text that I’ve been to Jessica’s before but not in a while, hoping this will ease her mind and elicit a response. Another 10 minutes go by, and still no reply so I send a text saying “I guess you are busy.” I hang around anyway, and finally, eight minutes later she texts back that she is available and again asks when I want to see her. I understand waiting a while for the first response, but I just don’t get it when someone texts back and then you wait indefinitely to continue the conversation. But I digress. Again I tell her I can be there in 5 minutes and ask the rates. This time I drive over instead of waiting for a response and I get a text with the rates (as mentioned above) as I pull into the lot. I tell her I’m there and she tells me to head up.

Now, part of the problem may also be the language barrier. It quickly becomes apparent that she speaks English better than she understands it. She had trouble understanding even some simple things I was saying.

She is a Latina and, while faces are always very subjective, I thought hers was very pretty. She’s a little thick around the middle but had nice sized breasts which were at first concealed under a red bra. Her ass was average. I’m not posting her pics because I don’t believe they are her, unless they are a few years and a few pounds old.

I opted for the hour (when will I learn my lesson) because I was thinking I really want some good massage time. Of course, I’m always too impatient, and once a flip happens most of these body rub girls try to get you done quickly. I’ve only had a few who really know how to make sure you get your full hour. As another digression, I love a girl who can get sensual on the little guy and keep you edged for a long time rather than rush you to the finish, but this is a rare provider indeed.

Things start out pleasant enough, she’s in a bra and thong panties and starts a nice rub down with lots of oil. She allows some hand roaming on her legs and ass. She does some twerking and dancing type moves. She then shows off having her tits flex in a boom-bada-boom kind of way. It was both sexy and funny. She allows some over the bra touching. This is when the upsell starts. She wants a tip if she’s going to remove the bra and put me between her tits. I’m also trying to tell her that I like her feet and would want her feet involved, but I think she didn’t quite get this yet because of the language thing. Anyway, she wants the tip up-front. I offer 30 and honestly, I don’t think she knew what I was saying, but she then asked for 60. Now I’m already in for 200, and I’m thinking 60 is really a lot for what’s on offer, but I decide to see if I can push for something a little more. I ask if that’s all I’d get for 60 and try to explore if more might be on the table. The language thing is a problem, but she doesn’t seem to want to offer more. I then ask what if I up the tip. I offer 100 and indicate her mouth. This she understands and clearly tells me she does not want to do that. Now, YMMV, but it does not seem like bj or fs is available. In my experience, I’ve never gotten any of the girls at Jessica’s to do anything more than hand, foot or tit jobs; even a lady I never reviewed who isn’t there anymore but I used to see regularly would never let things go that far although she did once let me do an assjob as long as I was careful not to let the explosion get anywhere near her pussy.

So back to Alicia. Having tried to offer more to get more, it now seemed that just the titjob was going to cost 100; somehow, I upsold myself!! For once, I did the smart thing and said, no thanks, let’s just stick to the massage. But now I’m a little ticked off and wondering if I’m even going to get a happy ending. So the massage goes on for a few more minutes and then she again starts showing off the tits and asking if I want to see them outside the bra. Of course I do! Do I want to have my dick between them? This time I go back to the 60 number and she readily agrees. I get off the table and get the 60 and she takes the girls out. I’m not good with sizes but they are more than a handful, with large round nipples. Very nice. She puts lotion and oil all over them and lets me play. I didn’t put them in my mouth because of the lotion, not sure if she would have allowed it.

She starts the titjob, but from the side of the table, and it’s really a handjob in between her tits. I ask her to try getting up on the table so she would be facing me, and I’d have a better view of the action. She tries for a moment but she’s not really comfortable with this and goes back to the side of the table. She did put her ass up toward me and pulled her panties to the side so I could see her pussy, but she made it clear I was to look but not touch. Also, because the room was dim, it was hard to actually see what she was showing me.

In any event, what I’m really interested in is her feet. She has very nice red painted toenails. I again ask her about her feet. She lifts a foot up onto the table and now I point to her foot and then my dick. Now she gets what I want. She comes up on the table and starts in on a footjob. She tells me she’s never done this before! I will give her a lot of credit here. She really gave it a great effort. She caught on pretty quick to what felt good and she exerted herself trying to please me. It was sexy as fuck, and, thankfully, she didn’t ask for any more money.

Having paid for the hour and given a large tip, I was really trying to last for a long time, and I thought I'd be able to because it felt great but wasn’t pushing me over the edge. But I could see that she was getting a bit tires, so I was debating whether to go back to the titjob because I wasn't sure how long she'd be able to keep going, however, she suddenly figured out how to use her hand and foot together, and I was done for!! Before I knew it, I was blurting out “let me cum on your feet!” And with that, she positioned her feet perfectly and I painted those pretty little toes.

She gave me a nice alcohol wipe clean up. She kept asking if she had done a good job with her feet. I believe it really was her first time and she was very happy to be told that she was good at it.

Overall, she was a very nice person and she made a great effort with the footjob. However, that’s a very steep price for the service when there’s plenty of fs out there for the same or cheaper. I should have opted for the half hour and that’s on me. The language barrier was also an issue, and I didn’t like having to get the tip out in the middle of things. She was decent looking but not great looking. I had a good time, but at that price, I don’t think its worth repeating.

As a final commentary, if these body rub girls would just do a flat rate and not upsell or insist on tips, they would make a lot more money on repeat business. The girl I used to see regularly never asked me for a tip, and even refused one once. She made a lot of money off me. Had she upsold, I might never have repeated. If Alicia hadn’t upsold, I might consider another session, but oh well.

Happy mongering, and be safe!

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
This is one of the body rub girls who works for Jessica above the Adult Shop in Holbrook. I used to go there frequently but hadn’t been in a while since heading into FS land. While I don’t fully understand the business model, I spoke to Jessica about it once and there are girls who work for her, and she promotes them on her twitter feed (not sure if I’m allowed to give out the twitter info, but if a mod says ok, I’ll be glad to add it later in the thread). There are also “independent” girls who use her space and advertise on their own, but Jessica doesn’t promote them because they don’t work for her, which is the part I don't really understand, but I'm sure Jessica is getting a piece of the action either way. Anyway, if you see and ad for a body rub girl in Holbrook, there’s a good chance they are at Jessica’s. Alicia is a relatively recent addition to Jessica’s girls and so is promoted on the twitter feed in addition to advertising. In any event all the girls have their own phone numbers and even when people ask questions on twitter, Jessica will usually direct you to just call or text the girl directly. They also all seem to set their own rates, but I think 160 hh/200 hr is fairly standard.

I had managed to take a break for a few weeks and decided maybe it was time to try the old body rub style instead of a fs girl. I was in the area and decided to reach out to Alicia. I texted her asking her rates. About 20 minutes go by, which is fine, who knows, maybe she was busy with someone. She texts me, but doesn’t give me the rates, just asks “how are you?” I text back “I’m great, how are you?” She sends me “what time do you like to come?” I tell her I’m 5 minutes away and ask again for the rates. Now she goes silent. I wait five minutes and text again, asking should I come, or are you busy. Now I’m thinking maybe she’s suspicious of a new person, so three minutes later I text that I’ve been to Jessica’s before but not in a while, hoping this will ease her mind and elicit a response. Another 10 minutes go by, and still no reply so I send a text saying “I guess you are busy.” I hang around anyway, and finally, eight minutes later she texts back that she is available and again asks when I want to see her. I understand waiting a while for the first response, but I just don’t get it when someone texts back and then you wait indefinitely to continue the conversation. But I digress. Again I tell her I can be there in 5 minutes and ask the rates. This time I drive over instead of waiting for a response and I get a text with the rates (as mentioned above) as I pull into the lot. I tell her I’m there and she tells me to head up.

Now, part of the problem may also be the language barrier. It quickly becomes apparent that she speaks English better than she understands it. She had trouble understanding even some simple things I was saying.

She is a Latina and, while faces are always very subjective, I thought hers was very pretty. She’s a little thick around the middle but had nice sized breasts which were at first concealed under a red bra. Her ass was average. I’m not posting her pics because I don’t believe they are her, unless they are a few years and a few pounds old.

I opted for the hour (when will I learn my lesson) because I was thinking I really want some good massage time. Of course, I’m always too impatient, and once a flip happens most of these body rub girls try to get you done quickly. I’ve only had a few who really know how to make sure you get your full hour. As another digression, I love a girl who can get sensual on the little guy and keep you edged for a long time rather than rush you to the finish, but this is a rare provider indeed.

Things start out pleasant enough, she’s in a bra and thong panties and starts a nice rub down with lots of oil. She allows some hand roaming on her legs and ass. She does some twerking and dancing type moves. She then shows off having her tits flex in a boom-bada-boom kind of way. It was both sexy and funny. She allows some over the bra touching. This is when the upsell starts. She wants a tip if she’s going to remove the bra and put me between her tits. I’m also trying to tell her that I like her feet and would want her feet involved, but I think she didn’t quite get this yet because of the language thing. Anyway, she wants the tip up-front. I offer 30 and honestly, I don’t think she knew what I was saying, but she then asked for 60. Now I’m already in for 200, and I’m thinking 60 is really a lot for what’s on offer, but I decide to see if I can push for something a little more. I ask if that’s all I’d get for 60 and try to explore if more might be on the table. The language thing is a problem, but she doesn’t seem to want to offer more. I then ask what if I up the tip. I offer 100 and indicate her mouth. This she understands and clearly tells me she does not want to do that. Now, YMMV, but it does not seem like bj or fs is available. In my experience, I’ve never gotten any of the girls at Jessica’s to do anything more than hand, foot or tit jobs; even a lady I never reviewed who isn’t there anymore but I used to see regularly would never let things go that far although she did once let me do an assjob as long as I was careful not to let the explosion get anywhere near her pussy.

So back to Alicia. Having tried to offer more to get more, it now seemed that just the titjob was going to cost 100; somehow, I upsold myself!! For once, I did the smart thing and said, no thanks, let’s just stick to the massage. But now I’m a little ticked off and wondering if I’m even going to get a happy ending. So the massage goes on for a few more minutes and then she again starts showing off the tits and asking if I want to see them outside the bra. Of course I do! Do I want to have my dick between them? This time I go back to the 60 number and she readily agrees. I get off the table and get the 60 and she takes the girls out. I’m not good with sizes but they are more than a handful, with large round nipples. Very nice. She puts lotion and oil all over them and lets me play. I didn’t put them in my mouth because of the lotion, not sure if she would have allowed it.

She starts the titjob, but from the side of the table, and it’s really a handjob in between her tits. I ask her to try getting up on the table so she would be facing me, and I’d have a better view of the action. She tries for a moment but she’s not really comfortable with this and goes back to the side of the table. She did put her ass up toward me and pulled her panties to the side so I could see her pussy, but she made it clear I was to look but not touch. Also, because the room was dim, it was hard to actually see what she was showing me.

In any event, what I’m really interested in is her feet. She has very nice red painted toenails. I again ask her about her feet. She lifts a foot up onto the table and now I point to her foot and then my dick. Now she gets what I want. She comes up on the table and starts in on a footjob. She tells me she’s never done this before! I will give her a lot of credit here. She really gave it a great effort. She caught on pretty quick to what felt good and she exerted herself trying to please me. It was sexy as fuck, and, thankfully, she didn’t ask for any more money.

Having paid for the hour and given a large tip, I was really trying to last for a long time, and I thought I'd be able to because it felt great but wasn’t pushing me over the edge. But I could see that she was getting a bit tires, so I was debating whether to go back to the titjob because I wasn't sure how long she'd be able to keep going, however, she suddenly figured out how to use her hand and foot together, and I was done for!! Before I knew it, I was blurting out “let me cum on your feet!” And with that, she positioned her feet perfectly and I painted those pretty little toes.

She gave me a nice alcohol wipe clean up. She kept asking if she had done a good job with her feet. I believe it really was her first time and she was very happy to be told that she was good at it.

Overall, she was a very nice person and she made a great effort with the footjob. However, that’s a very steep price for the service when there’s plenty of fs out there for the same or cheaper. I should have opted for the half hour and that’s on me. The language barrier was also an issue, and I didn’t like having to get the tip out in the middle of things. She was decent looking but not great looking. I had a good time, but at that price, I don’t think its worth repeating.

As a final commentary, if these body rub girls would just do a flat rate and not upsell or insist on tips, they would make a lot more money on repeat business. The girl I used to see regularly never asked me for a tip, and even refused one once. She made a lot of money off me. Had she upsold, I might never have repeated. If Alicia hadn’t upsold, I might consider another session, but oh well.

Happy mongering, and be safe!
Great review!..TY!