Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after my golf lesson I was totaly banged up, first time swinging the club this year and have a golf meeting at a nice country club tomorrow at 6:30am. I see hot tub in my future tomorrow at 5:00am to get loose followed by several Aleve lol. Also knew I needed a small asian to walk on my back lol. Wouldn't you know the AMP is right across from my lesson. Texted Lucy and she was on her way to drop off the crew. Linda and Nicole were the choices, I have seen Linda several times and is who I wanted by they threw Nicole at me. She's hot, total spinner, great bod, awesome nips and a hot full back tattoo. Took the HH and did a decent massage, but I really wanted her to walk on my back and she obliged. After about 5 minutes she starts the light touching on my back and I knew that was the sign to flip. She takes off her clothes and wow, she is really hot. Shaved kitty, starts with junior with a little oil and I am like, Linda doesn't do that. I was waiting for the cold spray of alcohol lol. Nonetheless, she starts with a cbj and I asked her to hop on up so I can daty. Perfect, she gets into it and after a few minutes I need a better angle and put her in mish so I can finish her off. Of course another monger walks in and I have to now cover her mouth as she is really getting into it. She O's and I go right in...slowly (I am super thick). Her eyes widen and seems ready to take it but I go in slow lol. She is loving is and I am as well, she grabs my nipples and starts pinching them while biting on her finger and whimpering away, quite a site to see. Bust in the bag, alcohol clean up and on my way. Total damage 130. I love this place!
Great review! I must see! How did that 130 break out? 40 to the house 90 tip?

*****UTOPIA REVIEW*****

So it turned out that I had some time to kill and was nearby Lucy’s place yesterday, so I texted her that I would stop in. Cindy opened the door to let me in, and Lucy came out of the office to give me the usual hug and kiss. Gives my junk a squeeze, and says “You will like Cindy, she is young and playful”. Hand Lucy the $60 for the hour, as I was in need of some snatch! We go to the smaller room with the sink, and Cindy leaves for a minute as I start to undress. Back rather quickly, and helps me finish. She does have a cute face, nice little body, and I would say B cups, maybe small C’s. Bush is NOT shaved. I am leaning against the table as she kisses my neck and cheeks, all the while playing with my growing junk. I slip off her dress straps, and bra. Slide my hands down her sides and remove the dress. We stay playing like that for a few, and she then says “I sucky you”. Fine by me! Grabs a cover and lies down on the table. Puts cover in mouth and pulls me to her. Did NOT even use the standard alcohol wipe down! Starts going to town on a nice CBJ. Then sticks her 2 fingers in my mouth and as she does that starts moaning. I push open her legs, and easily slide one finger in the vag with no resistance. Nice and tight and WET! Second finger manages to get in there and she really starts squirming. I take my other hand and slap her ass a few times which is met with louder moans and she gives me a great stare as she sucks my junk. Kind of hot! After a bit, I decide it is time for some DATY since the smell test was fine. Took her a bit to get into it, but then she started moaning and playing with my hair, pulling me towards her box even more. Mission accomplished! I pull her to the edge of the table and start with standing MISH. She can take a pounding! Legs all over the place! Shoulders, Spread eagle, together pushed back towards her head. I pull out and tell her I want her to ride me CG. She jumps on and starts bouncing. After a bit I switch back to standing MISH, but after some time, I fell it is not going to happen. My junk is now starting to lose its hardness. Granted it has been about 2 weeks since my last load, and I really needed to blast one off. She said she will jerk me off, so I lay on table and she grabs the oil. Took a while longer, but she finally made me blast off, and it was big! She laughed at how much there was. Hot towel, water, and about 20 minutes of laying on me, rubbing me, etc. $60 House, $100 Tip. Would repeat! Happy Mongering!

So after my golf lesson I was totaly banged up, first time swinging the club this year and have a golf meeting at a nice country club tomorrow at 6:30am. I see hot tub in my future tomorrow at 5:00am to get loose followed by several Aleve lol. Also knew I needed a small asian to walk on my back lol. Wouldn't you know the AMP is right across from my lesson. Texted Lucy and she was on her way to drop off the crew. Linda and Nicole were the choices, I have seen Linda several times and is who I wanted by they threw Nicole at me. She's hot, total spinner, great bod, awesome nips and a hot full back tattoo. Took the HH and did a decent massage, but I really wanted her to walk on my back and she obliged. After about 5 minutes she starts the light touching on my back and I knew that was the sign to flip. She takes off her clothes and wow, she is really hot. Shaved kitty, starts with junior with a little oil and I am like, Linda doesn't do that. I was waiting for the cold spray of alcohol lol. Nonetheless, she starts with a cbj and I asked her to hop on up so I can daty. Perfect, she gets into it and after a few minutes I need a better angle and put her in mish so I can finish her off. Of course another monger walks in and I have to now cover her mouth as she is really getting into it. She O's and I go right in...slowly (I am super thick). Her eyes widen and seems ready to take it but I go in slow lol. She is loving is and I am as well, she grabs my nipples and starts pinching them while biting on her finger and whimpering away, quite a site to see. Bust in the bag, alcohol clean up and on my way. Total damage 130. I love this place!
What age range would you put Nicole in?

What age range would you put Nicole in?
I tried to see Nicole last Saturday morning made appointment and everything,surprise on my way there texts Lucy I would be there soon,said Nicole not working mother duck,every time I try to see someone specific I plan out the day before,and Lucy lies,I have never gotten the girl she said would be there,and this is clue yo 1 tines, I will never again take someone I did not request when I am told she will be there,we need to walk away when this happens so they will stop thinking as long as we get our dicks taken care of we will take whoever Lucy wants to throw are way.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Dude I am perfectly chill,if you go to macdonalds and want a Big Mac and they give you a fish sandwich do you just eat it,if it was once or twice no problem,but it is almost every time,please do not ask me to spend my hard earned money on something I do not want that is all,not mad or furious I was just pointing out that it happens a lot,this board wants us to share info and then you go and criticize me for sharing a valid point,thanks man.
Dude same thing happened to me with the bait and switch. I wanted to see nicole too and was given something else. And a time before that it was with a different girl too, and I was switched again.

Plot twist - I'm convinced Nicole doesn't exist!

** utopia guide review - Katie (or maybe Kelly?) **

Life's been all work and no play lately but Lucy does a good job of convincing one to stop by, and stop by recently I did. She mentioned a Sunny was available upstairs, that's a new name to me. I asked who else was new and she said Kelly Nicole is. I ignore the grammar and set up an appointment with Nicole, or so I thought. Get there late in the evening, exchange the usual pleasantries with Lucy (who has been in a great mood lately it seems) and am also greeted by whom I assume is Nicole. She's wearing a black dress with a deep v neckline, and seems actually happy to see me - shy but excited and even eager to get into the room. Says she's from Guangdong, China. Young looking, probably mid-20s. Blown out black hair, heart shaped face. Kind of looks like a mix between Lana Condor (actress) and maybe Alina Li (adult actress). Maybe 5'1, 110bs. With the caveat that I've yet to meet Linda, personally I'd say this one is the best looking girl there.

Massage was, well, interesting :) Took off her dress unprompted. She has a single line of script tattooed just above her left pelvic region and a large tattoo of what I think is a lotus flower covering most of her lower back, but it's not a full back tattoo by any means. I wouldn't describe her as a spinner, but certainly on the petite side with solid hips, enough ass to grab, and a tiny bit of paunch around the stomach. On to the massagee: used neither oil nor lotion. Covered me with a towel for traction and did some nice firm kneading head to toe, and then climbed up and walked on my back which I love. But then she lost her balance and took out part of the ceiling, shattering fragments over us. Whoops!! No one was hurt so it was funny (otherwise, it would have been hilarious amiright??) but afterwards she kneeled on my back instead - probably safer.

Ensuing soft touch was average at best. I flipped and sat up, pulled her close and rubbed her back for a few minutes. Thought her moans were a little dramatic so thankfully she stopped quickly. Seems like a genuinely nice girl. LFK was a surprise and initiated by her. Had a cover ready to go without me even knowing, went into a cbj and then she climbed on top. Very tight, seemed to enjoy herself throughout. If this is who @TallNHung07 saw, she could have been shaved then but wasn't anymore. Some soft down. B cups, with tiny responsive pebbles for nips - a nice change from the typical inch long erasers. Thorough cleanup, would repeat - at the hour too, which would be a first for me here.

Bringing this back full circle: as we're leaving the room she points to herself and says "Katie" but could also have been "Kelly"

Well then.

Maybe her name is actually Kelly Nicole but mama just uses Nicole and she uses Kelly? Who knows, but her tats are unique so if you see them you'll know who you have. Enjoy and be safe!

So Saturday morning I called Lucy she said Wendy and Nicole at 1442 I said to myself here we go again lol I said I want Nicole at 930 and to make sure I get her since I was making an appointment,well it worked,only thing is maybe a new Nicole no tattoo on lower back,maybe why the other is Kelly or whatever,anyway very cute a 7 or 8,nice pretty big b cups,,okay ass,just a little gut,great nipples. So I turn light up when she leaves room and get naked fast,she comes in says yummy why looking at me,I grab her and start kissing she kisses back,nice breathe,not like wonton soup lol,she kisses pretty good and very passionately, grabbing each other everywhere,I lay her down and go for lunch downtown,bunch of hair,and crazy big lips,but no odor so I go in big with my tongue. She is squirming and contracting like crazy,getting very wet,I then switch to my finger and plunge in deep,in and out,she goes crazy,plenty of juices flowing so I know it is for real,she cums a couple of times tries to squirm out,but I keep my finger in her,she tries to grab my wrist to pull it out,but of of course I am way stronger,I do not listen to them anymore,I do what I want and they seem to comply. I think she cums many times,she is giggling,moaning and screaming a lot! I never go all the way with them as I have stated before,but we switch and she is taking care of me with mouth no bag. Gets me going I cum like crazy,she definitely took some in mouth,felt great,we kiss a bunch more and she gives me a massage for like 25 minutes or so,I take care of her the usual we give for this place and away I go. Over all experience was definitely in the 8 or 9 range,hope this solves the Nicole mystery lol enjoy fellas !

*****UTOPIA REVIEW*****

I rec’d a text Saturday from Lucy asking if I wanted to stop by Sunday and try a new girl who is “very sexy”. I texted her back about the possibility of the new girl and Wendy. She said fine, but would have to be early. Told me to get there by 08:30 Sunday. Perfect. Arrived at the agreed upon time and a nice little spinner is at the door in a nice form fitting tiny dress. Gives me a hug and as we walk in, Wendy comes out of the office and gives me a huge hug and kiss, and I ask what the new girls name is. Well, @deseos it turns out she is Nicole!! NO TATS on Nicole. The 3 of us head to the bigger room with 2 tables, couch and sink. I give Wendy the $120 for the hour, and she leaves for a minute. I start to take everything off, and Nicole walks over to help with the rest. VERY flirty, and her hands go right for my junk, which is now getting harder and harder! As she does this, I start to take her dress off. Nice B’s to maybe C’s (I sometimes cannot guess correctly) nice nips, which are NOT the super long erasers. FULL bush, not really any ass to speak of. In walks Wendy as I am leaning back on the edge of the table while Nicole is jerking me off and kissing my neck. Wendy asks if I showered, and say you bet I did! She grabs the spray and paper and gives a quick wipe of the boys and my junk, and Nicole instantly starts a GREAT BBBJ!! Wendy drops her dress and starts kissing my neck standing next to me while I go right for her box with my fingers. After a few minutes, Wendy says lay back on the table. Ok, as I do, Nicole continues her killer BBBJ, and Wendy hops right on my face for some DATY in a 69 position. She was definitely the teacher today for Nicole, as she kept telling her things to do. Wendy was grinding her box on my face, and Nicole picked up her speed on the BJ. I had to tell her a few times to slow it down or I was going to blow! This went on for a bit, and then Wendy hopped off, and directed Nicole to climb aboard my face. She continued her assault on my junk while I went in for some DATY. The full bush made it a little difficult, but once I parted those lips and started going at it, she started to moan on my junk which made it even hotter and again had to tell her to slow down. Wendy was playing with my boys the whole time we were in 69 and I have to say I was super excited during this. Nicole almost killed me when her legs clamped on my head almost exactly as Wendy does when she cums. She hopped off, and once again Wendy jumped on. Wendy as most know LOVES getting eaten! After Wendy came again (she told me she came twice and YES I believe it) I stood up. She then said “You wanna fuck new girl now”. Ummmm let me think about it. LOL. While I was standing and Nicole walked to the sink to grab the cover, Wendy dropped to her knees and started a BBBJ for a few. Once Nicole came over, she got on her knees, and Wendy watched and motioned to her I’m guessing how to apply the cover. She put it against the tip, then put her mouth on it and attempted to put it on that way. Needed her hands, but got it done. I guess she has yet to master the cover in mouth trick. She lay on the table, and I grabbed her legs, and went it standing MISH. Tight, tight, tight! Started slow, and built up a good tempo. Wendy stood behind me kissing my neck, playing with my nipples and reaching around to play with the boys which was really HOT! I was getting real close again, and went into ramming speed. Pounded her for a few more minutes and that was it. My legs were weak after that round! Onto the table for a nice cleanup, and Wendy asked me if I wanted to go another round, but I had to decline. I was SPENT. They spent the next 15 or so minutes giving me a 4 hand massage. Nicole mostly rubbed in one spot for a bit, then moved to another, while Wendy knew what she was doing. Bottle of H2O and I was out. $100 each for the tip. I would certainly repeat with either one or both anytime! Happy Mongering all…

Status
Not open for further replies.