Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Yeah, while I was waling on Main Tina walked past me and recognized me. she stopped and said she was taking the subway one stop to JH. Do any of you guys know what the parking situation is in that area during the day (weekdays and Sunday)?
Weekdays bad Sundays not sure. However parking can be found but most likely either take a while or some walking.

Weekday alternate side parking gets pretty tight because of high concentration of apartments and people parking for the subway. Weekends are easier. There are muni-meters like Flushing for main drags. Nothing like Home Depot or Flushing Meadow park type under the highway parking.

Yeah, while I was waling on Main Tina walked past me and recognized me. she stopped and said she was taking the subway one stop to JH. Do any of you guys know what the parking situation is in that area during the day (weekdays and Sunday)?
One stop on 7 train is citi field if she with ping ping then it’s a few stops.

Guys there was a girl on 40th rd who used to hang out near the park. I think she worked out of tao’s spot. She was thick for a Asian girl and would wear a black mini skirt. Do you guys know where she went . I would come out of retirement for her or any thick Asian girl!!!
I think she out in JH with some of the other ladies that worked there before.

Roosevelt, between 69 st and Junction blvd.,must have at least a dozen tuina/spa spots but only about 4 will have the ladies drumming business on the street. The latter are like the 40rd independents that we all know. I must have spotted at least 8-10 ladies originally from 40rd. Happy hunting.

I saw her today. She is not working out of Cherry Ave place anymore as both her phone blew up with so many calls from guys that she didn't know. She now hangs out at N corner of main and 40th rd and will bring you to a decent place on 38th ave just off of Main. She printed up a professional looking business card with her pic, # and address on it (I get hard just looking at the card which isn't easy for a guy my age—but I digress.)
Try and find her there if you are in the area.
Bbfs Lucy? Jesus Christ I swear everyone has that number but me. Found a place close to 40th that seems promising but Jesus Christ do the ladies try to take every hard earned dollar from you.

Think of Flushing without the parking lots.
Drove by on my way home last night and hit 90th, driving from Northern to Roosy you could see the flashing lights, explorers and taurus cars everywhere
For what it's worth it was 4:11am so the ficha bars were closing also and the food trucks were packed but still, ton of LE activity
drove up to Main, same deal LE just sitting in cars

Drove by on my way home last night and hit 90th, driving from Northern to Roosy you could see the flashing lights, explorers and taurus cars everywhere
For what it's worth it was 4:11am so the ficha bars were closing also and the food trucks were packed but still, ton of LE activity
drove up to Main, same deal LE just sitting in cars
Area you drove thru are consider high crime areas so that’s why the large LE presents