Taty 315-307-1351

Oh dear, @Lovecraft69!!

I wish I could pull up a review of mine from a few years ago...

It was supposed to be a multi-hour hour appointment. Fairly tall, skinny girl. Kinda started off well I think. Had 3 phones.

It was supposed to be a BBBJ, which it was, when she was not answering her many calls. She was using one if not both hands to text. I came, she said "I have a bunch of guys lined up, do you mind?". I was gone in under 30 min, I think.

I dont remember what I paid or for how long it was supposed to be, but 3 phones, ringing and dinging virtually non-stop, and being answered with such dexterity - I'll never forget that!

V

I this one back in the fall. She uses several different numbers in different ads, different but similar pics in the ads. Body is tight, there are marks from where she had work done. Face is okay at best. If there is no one else around and I really had to bust one I'd go back but I wouldn't rush back. FWIW, I highly suggest you skip the daty with this one especially if you're going later in the afternoon. That thang of hers had the distinct odor of having several latex bags recently pound her. If you've done this a while you'll know the smell of high volume / low soap/shower use.

Saw the girl not so long ago. 100hh, 150hr. Anal 100 extra. Petite nice body, round ass, small b cups, dark shoulder length hair and she looked like she was in her forties. A very hoarse voice, a lot of makeup on the face. Put oil on her body (for whatever reason), so keep this in mind unless you are fine with being sticky all over and have a scent of the oil. Didn't bother me, but for someone this may be important thing not to do. Sang in Spanish all the time, when not busy. Had many tattoos, on the front and back. Overall experience was okay, for 100hh you get what you pay for. Everything covered, no DATY, allowed slight foreplay with pussy without FIV. Allowed fingering back door. BJ was about average, CG, RCG - views were good. She then asked for doggy. No drama, no rush. Definitely not a gem, but again, for the price could be an option. She didn't look anything like the picture in this thread which leads me to think they have rotating providers. My regular SAs were not available at this spot, so had to take a plunge.

Just visited recently at the RR in westbury. Was quoted 100/hh 150/hr just as others but the surprise was when I got there, there were 2 providers. This is the first time the phone person did not attempt to sell more. I never bring extra cash so I took 1 for 100/hh. Didn’t really like the other one much anyway

Other woman, the one I didn’t bang: 5’7”, medium build, past shoulder length wavy black hair, sort of a crater faced, pale skinned , wore a black nighty

One I banged: 5’4”, huge ass, DD implants (not great ones either, too firm, almost hard to squeeze) , short hair, bleached blond, tattoos on back and thigh. She must think she’s the less attractive one because she was surprised I chose her. Cute face, probably high 30s age wise.

No BBJ, no kissing on lips
CBJ average, started less than average, she asked to fuck, I asked to prolong the CBJ and she got a little more into it until it was better than average. She allows FIV and FIA. Possible back door is open but that’s not my thing. She rides only average on top, switched to missionary, she grabbed two pillows to elevate her hips and wow she made up for it because she is good from the bottom position. Wraps legs around for a tight squeeze when i blew in bag too.

Said her name was Yelena or Elena

Just visited recently at the RR in westbury. Was quoted 100/hh 150/hr just as others but the surprise was when I got there, there were 2 providers. This is the first time the phone person did not attempt to sell more. I never bring extra cash so I took 1 for 100/hh. Didn’t really like the other one much anyway

Other woman, the one I didn’t bang: 5’7”, medium build, past shoulder length wavy black hair, sort of a crater faced, pale skinned , wore a black nighty

One I banged: 5’4”, huge ass, DD implants (not great ones either, too firm, almost hard to squeeze) , short hair, bleached blond, tattoos on back and thigh. She must think she’s the less attractive one because she was surprised I chose her. Cute face, probably high 30s age wise.

No BBJ, no kissing on lips
CBJ average, started less than average, she asked to fuck, I asked to prolong the CBJ and she got a little more into it until it was better than average. She allows FIV and FIA. Possible back door is open but that’s not my thing. She rides only average on top, switched to missionary, she grabbed two pillows to elevate her hips and wow she made up for it because she is good from the bottom position. Wraps legs around for a tight squeeze when i blew in bag too.

Said her name was Yelena or Elena
I was just about to call as I haven't been with 2 in quite a while. You saved me $150, thanks.

UTOPIAGUIDE REVIEW

I was trying to get in touch with Lury but my regular number was immediately ignored - which makes me think it got blocked and my temp number was not picked up. which makes me think she was busy that day. So I was trying to get in touch with other providers listed here on UG. No luck for a couple of them. I happened to put the phone number of one provider on google and it took me to a different site, there I happen to stumble across this provider while filtering for long island. Her body looked very curvy and full, gave her a call with my temp phone and it got picked up on the second try. She told me to come to RR Inn. Called her and got the room number.

Went straight to the room and noticed the place was very dark. Taty closed the door behind me and said hi while starting to feel me up and down. I was really excited and already at full attention! I asked her how much and she said $130 for hh and $200 for. I'm usually one to pop rreally quick so I asked if hour option included two pops and she nodded enthusiastically. I got undressed and watched her get out of her lacy black outfit and bikini. Once her boobs were out I started grouping them like a kid in a ball pit!

We laid down one of the beds and she proceeded to cover my member for a BJ. I wanted to ask her not to cover it but just went with the flow and didn't want to dampen the mood. She started sucking, slow and shallow at first but then went very deep and sucked really hard on her way out - it was boderline painful but I was somehow enjoying it! I told her that I had a special favor: "I need your help to last long in bed, my girlfriend says I don't last long so could you teach me how please?" She understood, giggled and said "OK, I help you!"
I asked if I could lick her and she said ok, I spent a good minute there, probing around with my tongue. Her nether regions were a pleasure to my tongue. Although she was not very responsive. So we went to mish and I stared pounding. She was like go slow you finish quickly! I went slow, but her pussy was warm and wet. I popped! I pulled out and tried to hold it in but couldn't lol! She burst out laughing, I told you to go slow! She cleaned me up and laid next to me stroking my semi hard member. It was still hard because I was trying to stop it. she got on her phone and called her boss probably something along the lines of this is going to be a quick one.

In a few minutes, she nodded questioningly and I nodded too. So she put on another condom and started sucking on it. This time, I didn't let her suck for too long. I pushed her to mish again, licked her for a few times and got to work. She was guiding me, saying I should go one deep and two slow and stop..focus and once I'm good do it again. I followed this pattern for a few times. Her cell started ringing loudly and she said I can ignore it. Then we started kissing, I continued with the pattern and got to tell you guys the next ten minutes were the hardest. After what seemed like an eternity, I popped while doing the deep thrust and it was fucking amazing!!

I laid back on the bed and let her clean me up. waited for my heart beat to fall and then begin to get dressed. I checked the time and it was only 25 minutes! In the meantime, her landline started to ring! she picked it up and started talking intensly. After her call I ask her can you give a massage? She replies, no sorry my boss is crazy so I can't do that. I thanked her, gave her a hug and left.

Overall it was a pretty standout session: I liked that she was open to play out my fantasy. Her body was very curvy and juicy but her face is below average. But would definately be back if she offered a ss for 100

I'm pretty sure she is the one in the pic but from a couple years ago, she has put on a few pounds and has curly hair. untitled.png

Saw her a couple of days ago at RR. Two call system got room number on 2nd text and went up. She was wearing a black thong and bra when she opened the door. Went in got a nice hug, going for the half so left the envelope (130) on the table she checked it said okay for the half and told me to lay down on the bed, Got the clothes off quickly and got on the bed. She started the bj then, on went the cover and bj continued. She started to lube her breasts and back and ass on my side of her body, made everything a bit wet, At least I didn't notice any heavy aroma from the lotion. From bj, lube went on then to rcg then doggy was almost ready to pop so I laid on my back and let her finish me with a hj with the cover off. She cleaned me up and off I went.

UTOPIAGUIDE REVIEW

I was trying to get in touch with Lury but my regular number was immediately ignored - which makes me think it got blocked and my temp number was not picked up. which makes me think she was busy that day. So I was trying to get in touch with other providers listed here on UG. No luck for a couple of them. I happened to put the phone number of one provider on google and it took me to a different site, there I happen to stumble across this provider while filtering for long island. Her body looked very curvy and full, gave her a call with my temp phone and it got picked up on the second try. She told me to come to RR Inn. Called her and got the room number.

Went straight to the room and noticed the place was very dark. Taty closed the door behind me and said hi while starting to feel me up and down. I was really excited and already at full attention! I asked her how much and she said $130 for hh and $200 for. I'm usually one to pop rreally quick so I asked if hour option included two pops and she nodded enthusiastically. I got undressed and watched her get out of her lacy black outfit and bikini. Once her boobs were out I started grouping them like a kid in a ball pit!

We laid down one of the beds and she proceeded to cover my member for a BJ. I wanted to ask her not to cover it but just went with the flow and didn't want to dampen the mood. She started sucking, slow and shallow at first but then went very deep and sucked really hard on her way out - it was boderline painful but I was somehow enjoying it! I told her that I had a special favor: "I need your help to last long in bed, my girlfriend says I don't last long so could you teach me how please?" She understood, giggled and said "OK, I help you!"
I asked if I could lick her and she said ok, I spent a good minute there, probing around with my tongue. Her nether regions were a pleasure to my tongue. Although she was not very responsive. So we went to mish and I stared pounding. She was like go slow you finish quickly! I went slow, but her pussy was warm and wet. I popped! I pulled out and tried to hold it in but couldn't lol! She burst out laughing, I told you to go slow! She cleaned me up and laid next to me stroking my semi hard member. It was still hard because I was trying to stop it. she got on her phone and called her boss probably something along the lines of this is going to be a quick one.

In a few minutes, she nodded questioningly and I nodded too. So she put on another condom and started sucking on it. This time, I didn't let her suck for too long. I pushed her to mish again, licked her for a few times and got to work. She was guiding me, saying I should go one deep and two slow and stop..focus and once I'm good do it again. I followed this pattern for a few times. Her cell started ringing loudly and she said I can ignore it. Then we started kissing, I continued with the pattern and got to tell you guys the next ten minutes were the hardest. After what seemed like an eternity, I popped while doing the deep thrust and it was fucking amazing!!

I laid back on the bed and let her clean me up. waited for my heart beat to fall and then begin to get dressed. I checked the time and it was only 25 minutes! In the meantime, her landline started to ring! she picked it up and started talking intensly. After her call I ask her can you give a massage? She replies, no sorry my boss is crazy so I can't do that. I thanked her, gave her a hug and left.

Overall it was a pretty standout session: I liked that she was open to play out my fantasy. Her body was very curvy and juicy but her face is below average. But would definately be back if she offered a ss for 100

I'm pretty sure she is the one in the pic but from a couple years ago, she has put on a few pounds and has curly hair. View attachment 5451
Killer body

G

Gsx98

I’m thinking this number rotates girls, saw an ad for today with a girl named Katy. Texted and got an address right away.

Just went there yesterday, 100 for the hh. Texted and got the address right away, very easy to get a hold of. I'll make this short and sweet as my time there was not very enjoyable. I walk in the the room after getting the number right away. The girl that I saw was not attractive in the slightest. Well her body was amazing, but that face ooomph that face. She immediately reminded me of the female gremlin. Bright red lipstick, huge lips, pronounced cheek bones, maybe 4ft 5" tops, long black hair that looks like a wig, and the voice was identical.

Told me to hop on the bed and proceeded to give an enthusiastic bbj. But from the face resemblance (and the fact I was dying of laughter on the inside) I wasent able to keep it up. So for the hh I told her just do the bj, he'll wake up soon enough. Alas that didn't happen (got a semi though), 20 min in and I pop a load. I was afraid if my baby batter hit her there would be two. For the life of me I can't remember her name, something with a "k".

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just went there yesterday, 100 for the hh. Texted and got the address right away, very easy to get a hold of. I'll make this short and sweet as my time there was not very enjoyable. I walk in the the room after getting the number right away. The girl that I saw was not attractive in the slightest. Well her body was amazing, but that face ooomph that face. She immediately reminded me of the female gremlin. Bright red lipstick, huge lips, pronounced cheek bones, maybe 4ft 5" tops, long black hair that looks like a wig, and the voice was identical.

Told me to hop on the bed and proceeded to give an enthusiastic bbj. But from the face resemblance (and the fact I was dying of laughter on the inside) I wasent able to keep it up. So for the hh I told her just do the bj, he'll wake up soon enough. Alas that didn't happen (got a semi though), 20 min in and I pop a load. I was afraid if my baby batter hit her there would be two. For the life of me I can't remember her name, something with a "k".
So was this Taty?

This gets complicated, but sometimes that's how these things go. Taty's number leads to a site that shows previous ads and photos. One of those leads to an ad for a Katy - same number. One of Katy's photos is the same photo used in the ad associated with Clamants' review of Amanda, found here:

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/518-772-6282.55489/

Given the somewhat consistent description of a nice body, maybe it's been the same girl on at least a few of these occasions? Don't know, but I suspect it's just another one of those Latin, hauppague/Riverhead rings.

K so long time lurker, 1st timer all around (review or patron). Hit her up today, pretty quick responses, made plans on the fly and met up within 30 minutes tops(Islandia). Pics are not her unless she got a ton of ink done since then. Back is tatted up & she kind of just looks like those pics are possibly of her from maybe 10 years ago. Still...amazing ass(like 2 smaller volleyballs), fake rake(way too firm for my taste), not too bad in the face(6/10), body was tight, about like 5' nothing. Took the HH for $100(200/FH), she went right to work on junior CBJ, followed by DS. Tiny girl, easy to flip, finish in Mish. She did a quick clean up for me followed by a baby wipe for me in case I needed more. Nothing special but threw an extra $20 for first time jiggers and super easy to coordinate. Honestly since I never did this before and don't have any other options I can trust, definitely gonna return.

Hope I didn't screw this review up, I'm sure it could've been done better.