"NYC Sexy Lady" toftt (Whitestone) 315-444-7732

Saw the ad, called, delighted to discover it was only 5 miles away.
Anything that appears "too good to be true" usually IS.....

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Taiwan & White Girl New Arrival *** 24/7 Full Service & No Rush

Hey guys
I am 19 years old and I am new in this trade. I need money to send back to my home country so no choice need to work in this trade.
I will make sure you will get 100% of my attention and I will treat you well with no rush service.
I have a White friend we can do 3some, price $240/hr.
Please text me for address: (315-444-7732

************************************************************************************************************************************************
There was no Caucasian, and no 19-year olds.
One girl was from mainland China, in her late 20's, slim, C cup.
The other girl was Phillipino, about 30, C or D cup and a little chunkier (not fat, about 130?)
I went with the Phillipino, she seemed to think it was "her turn" and there were language barriers.
(I really wanted the White girl in the picture)

I gave her $120 and lay down on my stomach.
(We had a REAL bedroom, in a REAL house.)
I estimate the value of homes on that block to be about $800,000, the neighbors will freak out!
She gave me a back/leg decent massage, but I caught her texting a few times, which I didn't like.
When I flipped, she covered my pecker, and stated a fast, shallow blowjob.
I got her to slow down, even stop and use he tongue, but she couldn't take even half.
(I am not particularly large, hard to believe that she does this for a living?)

Frustrated, I gestured for her to lay down, and got on top.
At first, I thought that she was really tight, but I soon realized she was holding it tight to block me.
I put her legs on my shoulders, and pounded. At first, I felt like a rapist, she didn't enjoy it at all.
But then, she got really excited, which put me right over the top.
You might say, I left her wanting more! (Good, next time don't text behind my back!)

On the way out, a delightful Oriental waif handed me a glossy, full-color business card.

"NYC Sexy Lady" 929-410-2382 / 929-488-8869
I asked her if she ever worked, she smiled and explained that she was only the hostess.
(So how come I didn't see her when I came in?)

I can only assume the card was for this address?
As Douglass McArthur said: "I shall return" but if I don't see what I want, I will just leave.

The house is about 5 blocks South of Bowne Park.

Follow-up:

i called them AFTER I posted, enquiring "when will the White girl be in?"
and was told "she is here now, but on Farrington Steet."

I had no idea that there was a connection between these places, apparently same ownership?
I didn't go, having just returned. Next time the urge strikes, I will ask questions.

Farrington Street has it's own thread, a basement, prix-fixe $120 for F/S, your choice of 4-5 "B-list girls"
"Mechanical and unsatisfying" is the best description I can offer for the experience there

pokler

Power Bottom
Follow-up:

i called them AFTER I posted, enquiring "when will the White girl be in?"
and was told "she is here now, but on Farrington Steet."

I had no idea that there was a connection between these places, apparently same ownership?
I didn't go, having just returned. Next time the urge strikes, I will ask questions.

Farrington Street has it's own thread, a basement, prix-fixe $120 for F/S, your choice of 4-5 "B-list girls"
"Mechanical and unsatisfying" is the best description I can offer for the experience there
Just be thankful you did not walk into a sting ..

My final follow-up......I called the next day, and they texted "she is here" but she wasn't!

"She must have left without telling me." Yeah, right.

I walked out, I won't be back.
I was wrong, it is 4 blocks NORTH of Bowne Park.
You can't miss it, it is the only house on the block with an unkempt lawn.
I mean, the grass must be a foot high! That, and the constant in/out puts this on the "won't last long" list.
I promise You That I won't be there when it gets raided!

They won't get raid. Houses are very hard to get raid.

Doesnt matter what the house is worth. They just pay short term rental.
Alot of bait and switch. When I saw the white girl pic. I already know its fake.

You should have already been able to tell just from those pics that it's a bait and switch. you really expected to see that white girl or even the asian girl for that matter at this house?

My final follow-up......I called the next day, and they texted "she is here" but she wasn't!

"She must have left without telling me." Yeah, right.

I walked out, I won't be back.
I was wrong, it is 4 blocks NORTH of Bowne Park.
You can't miss it, it is the only house on the block with an unkempt lawn.
I mean, the grass must be a foot high! That, and the constant in/out puts this on the "won't last long" list.
I promise You That I won't be there when it gets raided!

I visited a place north of northern blvd on 162nd st and they had the shabby look with fliers just stacked up at the door and in front...
A little common sense one would think would be in order but not there...A RED flag to me..

OK, so I went back.
I didn't intend to, but after dinner I felt like dessert, called Farrington Street.
"How many girls working tonight?" I asked, "What address?" was the reply.
I was directed to go to the residential address, North of Bowne Park.

There were supposedly 4 girls working, but I guess 3 of them were busy, I had no selection.
Surprisingly, I didn't mind at all! The girl I was with spoke zero English, but was all smiles.
Tall for an Oriental,
(Mod note: rugs are Oriental, people are Asian. Next time I delete the post.)
she was about 5'9, guessing 34C natural, twenties. Hugs, kisses, excellent CBJ...
I was ready to pop, so I got on top, and finished quickly. She treated me to 2 minutes of Kegel!

Flat fee is $120 for 30 minutes, but I was out the door in half that time!
They cut the grass, keep the lights off, but the traffic is unbelievable.
When I left, someone left right after me, got in his car,
Another car arrived, and two guys went in. I couldn't have been there more than 30 seconds.

This is a completely residential neighborhood, that kind of traffic will make them NOTORIOUS.
Farrington Street might be history, or they just might be "giving it a rest" (SAME CREW)

Last edited by a moderator:
When I read about the raids in Whitestone, my first thought was my prediction about the vulnerability of this residential location. Letting my fingers do the walking, I called, and asked "how many girls are working tonight? The girl that answered the telephone said "3".....I thanked her, and hung up. Immediately, I got a text WITH THE NEW ADDRESS! (Haight Street, Flushing, not Whitestone!)

Guess the "Bowne Park" location didn't last long?