Sugar Babies are not good Girlfriends

Thank you sixty..and not for nothing i was just trying to explain why some situations can be different. As much as some people wont admit it or criticize others some may have more of an advantage. For example some dude can be fucking with a S.A. chic for 400 and i can be fucking with that same girl for 200. And its not bragging or being cocky im just explaining myself. A person talking about hey im blowing 500 on a different girl every week is bragging about income in a sort of way. And as someone mentioned S.A. is nice for the hunt also.. I signed off S.A. since 3 months ago though because i have a good rotation already. Plus it gets tiring lol..
FWIW even though gold mentions what he mentioned often I didn't and don't take golds comments as bragging. It's just par for the course and once we agree that the money is significant aspect of what's going on here the truth of the matter is that other things do matter and come into play. There is no doubt in my mind. I'm convinced it's not 100% about the money and other factors definitely do come into play even if money is part of the equation. Of course not it all cases. And of course if money wasn't involved we most definitely would not have met or even gotten a second look from the woman. Just like it isn't all always about fucking and again of course not in all cases. And on another related table flip aspect of all this I never would have thought three years ago that I would be with a younger woman yup even if I'm paying her even just for one date but now apparently in spite of it. There is enjoyment to be gotten out of this past the money part including for her. The world is weird just go with it says I. Back to gold if he can get these woman as he says more power to him. That doesn't preclude him being allowed to mention his experiences just because I can't get what he's getting.

Last edited:
FWIW even though gold mentions what he mentioned often I didn't and don't take golds comments as bragging. It's just par for the course and once we agree that the money is significant aspect of what's going on here the truth of the matter is that other things do matter and come into play. There is no doubt in my mind. I'm convinced it's not 100% about the money and other factors definitely do come into play even if money is part of the equation. Of course not it all cases. And of course if money wasn't involved we most definitely would not have met or even gotten a second look from the woman. Just like it isn't all always about fucking and again of course not in all cases. And on another related table flip aspect of all this I never would have thought three years ago that I would be with a younger woman yup even if I'm paying her even just for one date but now apparently in spite of it. There is enjoyment to be gotten out of this past the money part including for her. The world is weird just go with it says I. Back to gold if he can get these woman as he says more power to him. That doesn't preclude him being allowed to mention his experiences just because I can't get what he's getting.
Women are not complicated beings. They try and make themselves look that way. And may complicate their lives but they want to be HAPPY.

My success comes from making em feel comfortable, make em laugh, feed em good food, fuck em better than most. Make em cum often. Treat em nice. Stand up for yourself and stick to what you believe in. Respect yourself.

These young boys they fuck shouldn't be able to fuck as well as a Man who's been fucking for yrs. The 3 SA girls I've fucked love how I fucked em. They told me young boys can't fuck like me.

Some of that is talent most of it is experience and the rest of it is me wanting for them to e joy themselves and not just trying to please myself.

All this helps you pay her less down the line. If you want a nice rotation. You gotta put in work. SA is what is you put into it. Never act jealous especially in the beginning YOU ARE TYE CATCH. Plain and simple.

Much success to you even if you wish me the opposite fellas.

Ok, I reactivated my SA account this morning. I'm back home and have set up a fun challenge for myself: to get a date by midnight. Going to try under 200 if possible. I have a few hundred messages in the queue so I'm going to do a quick pass through them first seeing what catches my eye. I've been randomly favoriting over the weeks too so will give that list a twirl though too. Then see who is online. I'm actually not expecting to be successful. I have to pick up and drop off something later and don't know when so given that I'm home and staying here for a bit might as well make the best of it. Certainly not watching TV. lol.

Almost 2 hours in. It's taking too much time to review the mail that came in since my last membership. Lots of dead accounts popping up lots more than in the past. Even though I haven't read all the outstanding messages I'm going to start responding to what I sorted through this far and then start to hit up my favorites list especially if they're logged on right after that.

Well my experiment was a total dud. I did not get any responses worthy by midnight and then fell asleep at the keyboard. Some conversations going this morning but may not be free for a few days unless I get no sleep at all tonight.

Ok, so I finally got time yesterday evening to attempt a take 2 in trying to get a date before midnight. I failed again although I do now have a bunch for this weekend if I'm interested all from 2-300. I'll have to see.

A few things to note:

SA is not dead yet. At least I don't see that it is.

A few weeks ago I changed my profile drastically. It now says almost nothing. Conclusion: it didn't matter. I still got more or less the same volume and the same responses.

Interesting responses thus far... one woman wanted 5K. Yeah, right. A few wanted 750+. One woman wants to know if I'm trying to be her SD? Um. Yes? Is this a trick question? Another is upset I told her she was attractive and then wanted me to tell her she was. Sorry? What? I still have a few more to process.

Ok, so I finally got time yesterday evening to attempt a take 2 in trying to get a date before midnight. I failed again although I do now have a bunch for this weekend if I'm interested all from 2-300. I'll have to see.

A few things to note:

A few weeks ago I changed my profile drastically. It now says almost nothing. Conclusion: it didn't matter. I still got more or less the same volume and the same responses.

Interesting responses thus far... one woman wanted 5K. Yeah, right. A few wanted 750+. One woman wants to know if I'm trying to be her SD? Um. Yes? Is this a trick question? Another is upset I told her she was attractive and then wanted me to tell her she was. Sorry? What? I still have a few more to process.
SA is what you put into it. Like everything in life. Go in with a game plan and depending on what cards your holding will also help determine how you can ultimately play the game. I'm a bit sad I'm off it. I did well in a short time. I had several girls ask me why am i on SA? I'm like is that a compliment they're like yea for sure. But seriously why are you on it?

SA is what you put into it. Like everything in life. Go in with a game plan and depending on what cards your holding will also help determine how you can ultimately play the game. I'm a bit sad I'm off it. I did well in a short time. I had several girls ask me why am i on SA? I'm like is that a compliment they're like yea for sure. But seriously why are you on it?
I could not agree more. I love inner city Latina's and have a steady rotation. Sometimes it's overwhelming when they are all looking to meet at once. I have had several weeks where I have had a meeting every day. To me, they are the best. Sexy, passionate, and don't require much to make them happy.

I'm a bit sad I'm off it. I did well in a short time. I had several girls ask me why am i on SA? I'm like is that a compliment they're like yea for sure. But seriously why are you on it?
I keep asking myself that. The answer's probably complicated. No it's definitely complicated. Whatever the deep down reasons I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

I had several girls ask me why am i on SA? I'm like is that a compliment they're like yea for sure. But seriously why are you on it?
I assume they ask most guys "Why are you on SA?", but the "Why are you on SA?" is always received as a compliment. Still haven't figured out the best answer to that one yet.

Still haven't figured out the best answer to that one yet.
That one is easy, you just tell them something along the lines of " I'd of never had the chance to talk to someone like you if not for the website" , If they press the question, tell them the truth, you're interested in younger woman, and this is an easy way to connect like that..

The truth seldom hurts lol..sometimes I'll mention that if in my gym, I hardly get a look from a woman their age, even though I am in good shape for my age..late 50's

I've been on and off of SA snf WYP for over 6 years now. and have a pretty complete inventory of youngish chicks I can see on and off at my will.. The eldest, and my ATF is 41.. and she is 6'1" and love to wear high heels.. I'm 5'10" if I don't slouch...I ask her to keep the heels on when we fuck..

I do find it wierd how some come asking all these "how to" date questions, just treat it as a date..be polite and respectful.... its really not hard.

My ATF was smart from the get-go. First three subjects out of her mouth: 1 Hi. 2 You married? 3 So you like dating younger woman? Her after she let me respond to each: let me be your fantasy. Me after she let me respond to each: I predict this is going to work well and long. Both of us then giggled. smh now lol

Not too weird some guys might have been out of the dating scene for long time, etc.

A few things to note:

Holy fuck. 5k.

Yeah. It was for the whole evening until the next morning. When she showed her photos she looked 100% plastic surgery everywhere. Not my thing even if I had 5K like that.

Another interesting response this go through. A young MILF. Not exactly my kind of woman once I saw more photos but will feel her out further to see if she's telling the truth and maybe she'll be one of the ones I'll meet. I have a handful of solid ok's at this point with good communication going including their showing initiation so I think I might as well start getting dates pinned down.

The truth seldom hurts lol
The truth is something I'm careful to engage in with most of these girls. To them I'm married, and where I live, work and what I do all differs from said truth. When they ask what I'm doing on SA, I generally say something along the lines of it being different and convenient for me.

Not as smooth as Rhett Butler but it's generally worked to advance the conversation in a different direction.

The truth is something I'm careful to engage in with most of these girls. To them I'm married, and where I live, work and what I do all differs from said truth. When they ask what I'm doing on SA, I generally say something along the lines of it being different and convenient for me.

Not as smooth as Rhett Butler but it's generally worked to advance the conversation in a different direction.
Anything to advance the ball so to say.