port o call

I tried to search for this place and did not see anything on it.
This little place as been around for 22yrs on woodhaven and atlantic.
Met a lady online and she dont mind having a sugar daddy situation. she works there. Went to check it out, not bad, nothing special girls range from 18 to 40.... hit and miss. But, i do think that takeout is on the menu at this place but it was my only visit. I did see some guys UTC roaming with some of the girls
If anyone knows more about this spot please chime in..

Last edited:
I used to go here back in the day and boy there where some hotties I walked in one day last year and I couldn’t beilive how bad the girls looked

If this is where I think it is it was just average women when I saw it. I'm not sure how the place stays in business and felt it was for laundering money only thing that made sense to me.

If this is where I think it is it was just average women when I saw it. I'm not sure how the place stays in business and felt it was for laundering money only thing that made sense to me.
I'm with you wow place been around 32 yrs!! Ik minimum 21yrs that's when I first seen it. Never went in looks trashy af

There are no lap dance rooms or vip area...just a rectangular bar, which the dj sits at

The drinks are poured into plastic clear cups...I think it gets busy around 11/12ish

When asked about dances, I was told by one of the dancers to “not sleep on the bar” and “ crazy things go down “

Dance prices are two songs for twenty s dollars

Nonday time opens at 7 or 8 pm I think my boy John is the manager there
What type of customers go there? Will a white boy stand out and be eyeball? I been to lots of underground clubs back in the day. Throwing $ bills at the girls and even FIV for a few bucks. But always got someone looking to pick a fight because the girls was more attached to me and the $ bills I was throwing at them. So I don’t need any of that bs anymore if I hit this place.

What type of customers go there? Will a white boy stand out and be eyeball? I been to lots of underground clubs back in the day. Throwing $ bills at the girls and even FIV for a few bucks. But always got someone looking to pick a fight because the girls was more attached to me and the $ bills I was throwing at them. So I don’t need any of that bs anymore if I hit this place.
The area used to be Italian now its Spanish and Guyanese and some White. You'll be fine there.

The area used to be Italian now its Spanish and Guyanese and some White. You'll be fine there.
The girls are hood rats and the clientele is mostly Black. Everyone knows what that means.

Anyway, it's been renamed, it's now called "Atlantis". Idk if it's a regular strip club or still cabaret, but they have bouncers outside and valet parking.