Montreal Nuru Massage 514-641-8449

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I was recently in Montreal with some free time so decided to have a little fun. Found Montreal Nuru Massage was not to far and went to check it out.

https://montrealnurumassage.com/

The have a few different levels of massage and I went with Nuru Extreme at $250 ($110 for the house, $140 required pre-set tip). (This is all Canadian dollars so it was less than $200 US.)

There wasn't FS nor Oral. I didn't expect it, but thought if if would be available, it would have been with the extreme service.

They brought me into a room and had the girls who provided that service come in one at a time. Then I told the dude running the place which one I wanted. I also had the option to choose a different (lower) service if I wanted to see more girls. I went with Roxy who was a stunning young blonde.

They had me take a showed and then lie down on the large mattress that was probably an air mattress with a cover on it. It was comfortable. She came in, stripped down and told me I could touch her anywhere except between the legs. She used the warm nuru gel to give me a regular massage but quickly climbed aboard. It was a good experience, both when I was face down and then after the flip. She was nice and good to talk to, and had a great body. At one point she got in a general 69 position. I had an excellent view and did a lot of rubbing myself, coming close, but never violating the rule she had set. When I got close to cumming I told her. There was time left so she slowed down and moved her attention elsewhere. Eventually, she went back and finished me off. Afterwards I took another shower. She advised me to soap up first, because the water and nuru gel would just wash the soap off. It took a great deal of showering to get the gel off, but that was fine.

If you are ok at a massage parlor without FS or Oral, then it was a great experience. I would definitely go back. I didn't ask for extras so I don't know if they are available. I doubt it, but I'd consider asking on a 2nd visit to the same girl.

I envy you. I once had a genuine Nuru massage, but it was by an amateur and not under ideal conditions. You really have to do it on a mattress in a shower room because the stuff is so slippery it would be very easy to slide right off of a massage table or platform. There is no alternative to the experience of an attractive woman sliding her naughty bits over yours with the real Nuru gel - not with oil, not with a soapy massage. It probably took me all of about five minutes to bust, and that was while desparately trying to hold back!

Sounds like fun. Closer to home a few of the higher end Amps advertising here do include some shortened version of the nuru experience, but they also include fs.
I do wish I find a long play version of this game closer to home.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Sounds like fun. Closer to home a few of the higher end Amps advertising here do include some shortened version of the nuru experience, but they also include fs.
I do wish I find a long play version of this game closer to home.
Ideally, I think Nuru would slip into FS. Possibly covered, though I don't know how easy or hard it would be to get a condom on, or even out of the wrapper, when covered in the gel. It seems BBFS would really fit well with Nuru. But, talk about busting in seconds. :D

Ideally, I think Nuru would slip into FS. Possibly covered, though I don't know how easy or hard it would be to get a condom on, or even out of the wrapper, when covered in the gel. It seems BBFS would really fit well with Nuru. But, talk about busting in seconds. :D
In Japan, at Soaplands, during "Mat Play," skilled professionals were able to slip the condom on me when we were both covered in gel. However, at non-FS venues in Japan, girls applied their numerous skill sets to help me reach nirvana.

btw, thanks for the recon on this venue. I regularly visit Montreal and I was curious about this place.

Cassandra

Although this spot is really just a happy ending place, I just love going here.

Cassandra is Polynesian and has a great smile and body. I have gone to her prior to pandemic and was happy to see she was still there.
Host brought me to the room and about 6 girls was available. Each girl comes into the room to introduce themselves and at the end the host will ask you which girl you want. I tend to go around 9pm when the shift changes.

Took a quick shower and waited for her to enter. Glad she remembered me and we started talking while she gave me a nuru massage on my back. After about 15mins she flipped me over and started to do nuru massage on top of me. She started to rub my boys with her tits and I got hard. While giving me a HJ, Cassandra likes to moan, very subtle but it was nice to hear it.

Damage - $280 for an hour + $20 tip = $300 CAD.

Inflation really hits hard, prior to pandemic, I was paying if I remember correctly around $200 for the same service.

Emily

Got a room with Emily, she is chinese. She has some nice T&A.

Took a shower and she walks in on time. Started off with a nuru massage, her tits had to be atleast 34DD. She does a great job massaging everywhere. When she had me flip over, she took her time making sure I was in a good mood. HJ starts, she got this great technique and does the twisting motion. I can tell you some girls at this place just knows to do a fast HJ and doesn't feel good. However, Emily knows how to work a shaft.

Damage - 60 mins - $200 + $20 tip = $220 CAD.

FYI - I saw the price for 45mins which is $175

My previous post, I ended up paying more, no clue why it was more but asking the host, the price in this post is correct.