Where are the best swinger clubs in Manhattan?

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
My favorites are Decadence and Pendulum. They each have different parties with different themes. Sometimes BDSM. Sometimes sex. Sometimes both. Stuff like that. Both allow singles to attend.

I think WC is pretty dead-on - but it really depends on what you are looking for and what your taste runs to. Not mentioned was Labyrinth which is split over 2-3 floors (depending on size of crowd) and entails walking up and down very steep steps to circulate floor to floor. It also does not feel as clean as Pendulum. I was impressed with Decadence on the Slutty Sunday I attended as they are all over getting the sheets changed between any action on a bed (nothing worse than someone else's wet spot). Then there are various one off hotel parties. I guess a question in response to the question is how will you be attending and what are you looking for.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
The reason I didn't mention Labyrinth was because I would never recommend that place. A woman walks across the room and she's followed by a trail of 8 guys hoping to fuck her in the next gangbang. They also aren't too keen on consent or boundaries there.

I was at one club and I saw a guy reaching to touch a girl who was fucking another girl. I stopped him and said "Did you ask to touch her? He was like "No, but she didn't stop me." That's not consent. That's assault. He insisted it was ok at the other club he'd been to. I knew he meant Labyrinth.

I know some people who like that kind of vibe. Women who want to be gangbanged and all comers are welcome. Still for those women, I'd recommend Decadence Slutty Sunday gangbang party. Never Lab.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I gonna guess the girls at these places are 5’s at best on a average. If your are going to refute this and say they are much hotter then the only conclusion is that you have low standards at least lower than me .
Since you start with "I gonna guess" then, really "the only conclusion" is that you have never been to one of these clubs so you don't you actually have a clue about what you are talking about. Since this thread is asking for information about something a topic where you have none, you shouldn't bother to reply.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
You have not said I was wrong about my statement and you’ve been to many of these so I must be correct .
Not only are you wrong, but you are an idiot if that's the meaning you got from my post.

I said you shouldn't reply. Now you get a time out.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
You can’t bring yourself to say the girls here are hot, can you?
I literally just said you were wrong. Are you so dumb that you don't understand things worded differently. Ok, here's it is for the absolute moron who has no comprehension. The girls at these clubs are just like the girls everywhere else in the world. They range from unattractive (to me) to supermodel levels of hotness.

For those looking for Poklers reply, don't hold your breath. His posts won't be going through for a while.