Hawaii health spa mikki

For people going to Michigan you "have" to go and visit mikki at Hawaiian health spa....
She wears a tight thin dress that leaves little to imagination she is in tip top shape tight abs with a pair of fake boobs and soft decent sized ass a perfect body. She starts out with bbbj stretches her lips around it and dp's you 10-15 min later I told her to put on the cover and she started with cg going slowly and then after a few minutes started bouncing up and down like crazy then I told her lay down tasted her sweet flesh and then went missionary but had performance issues and got soft she got up and took off the cover and bbbj me again while i played with her 2 holes got hard again and turned her around and started doggy style and then I realized I did bbfs at that time I did not care and with her egging me on yelling faster and harder I came inside after a few minutes I have never came that hard before or that much.... She turned around and bbbj cleaned me up and then took me to shower and washed me up

Paid $120 for the amazing service

She probably figured that since you were soft, you didn't do this a lot and you were "safe" to bbfs. Or she was afraid you'd ask for your money back if you didn't get to fuck her. Be careful next time...