So, um, have any of you mongers ever fucked a fleshlight?

Does this count as a fetish? Lol, if so sorry mods please move. But technically it is paying for 'pussy' lol

I personally haven't nor will I ever, but who am i to judge? There's obviously a market for it and hey if chicks use dildos then why not use a fake pussy. Besides I read stories of mongers here fucking senior citizens, trannies and everything in between. Nothing is off limits at this point. I read a funny story about a fleshlight that I wanted to share:

I see the ups truck come in front of my house at 1:30 in the after noon.

I was like fuuuck, because my mom was still here she didn't go to work when she was supposed to. So I hurry and run downstairs and get to the UPS man before he reach the door. instead of going through the front door, i run to the back door and slip through to my room before my mom see's me. Luckily i made it to my room without being spotted.

So then I open the box, and start feeling it up with my hand, shit felt dry at first and pretty fake. Then I read the instructions.

So I waited til everyone left the house, and headed to the bathroom and boiled the flesh part in water until it got to the right temperature. Then I took it out put it in the black part and lubed it up then went back to my room and inserted my Beyonce Experience DVD, and imagined I was fuking her.

Lemme tell you. That shit felt amazing, i actually thought I was fucking beyonce. Up and down stroking, damn. Then I accidently busted a nut inside it. After I was done, i was like WTF. What am i doing with this thing, why did I do this. My hand was free and i bought this thing just for this. 60 dollars!!!! Then I through it in the garbage and now Im using my hand.

hahha i know 60 dollars for 1 day. Daaaaaaaam im a loser.

I have not, BUT I will say this:

I'm 56. I'm unmarried. I beat off a lot more often than I have sex. (I don't think I'm alone in that, based on the very interesting "Mongering becomes disgusting after you've come" thread, or whatever it's called.

Every so often, I freak out a bit when I'm with a provider and find myself unable to come, no matter what she's doing. It makes me fear I've just friggin' masturbated too much, and have risked my ability to orgasm with any sensation other than my own hand.

Now, the pretty-much-awesome (gay) sex columnist Dan Savage has written about this--specifically, warning young men, gay or straight, away from becoming so attached to the sensation of coming manually that they become inured to other types of stimulation. And even though I USUALLY am able to come with providers, every once in a while it doesn't happen. At which point I wonder what the fuck I can do about it.

Savage says to (1) IMMEDIATELY cease the "death-grip" masturbation, and (2) get a Fleshlight. Which has made me consider it.

Except that whenever I think about it, I book an appointment with a provider and, so far, have been able to come--maybe not while fucking with a condom, but at least with some stimulation other than my own hand. Otherwise, I might think seriously about getting a Fleshlight as a way of training my orgasm reflex in a more other-directed way than jerking off, if Dan S. says it could do that.

Otherwise, naw, I wouldn't be interested.

The only sex toy I ever bought was a aneros. I tried it one time and it was too intense.

I would like to get one of those Real dolls, but they cost like 5000 bucks.

fleshlights feel nice but theyre messy as you usually have to use a lot of lube, and then afterwards you have to turn the thing inside out and clean and dry it. it just turns the whole thing into more of an ordeal imo

It would be interesting to experience this toy but I doubt I will ever get a chance. There is no way I can buy one as there is no way to store it...I don't know if I'd rather be caught with condoms or this by my SO. I would never ever consider renting one either.

Last edited:
Fleshlight

Whats the big deal about using one to get off. It's just a differant way to get off. Lets face it. There is no substitute for real pussy, and if they invent one, that will be the beginning of the end of humans. Even with condoms, I would rather have sex with a real female than a real doll or fleshlight. I don't believe everyone feels that way, but I think most of us do. I know guys that if you gave them a choice of real pussy or jerking off, they would jerk off. I was lucky and found a great girl to marry and I am still married to her. But I only started mongering in the last 7 to 8 years because I travel and would rather have interaction with a girl than jerk off.

I have not, BUT I will say this:
(I don't think I'm alone in that, based on the very interesting "Mongering becomes disgusting after you've come" thread, or whatever it's called.
I'd like to read this thread. I could not find it in a search. Can you please post a link? Thanks!

I have one, got it a few years ago. If you warm it up and use enough lube they do feel pretty good. Not like a pussy obviously but it’s definitely nice to change it up from just your hand. Like someone else said though, it is kind of a process between getting it ready to go and clean up after. It’s more of a once in a while “treat” kind of thing, at least for me.

I have one, got it a few years ago. If you warm it up and use enough lube they do feel pretty good. Not like a pussy obviously but it’s definitely nice to change it up from just your hand. Like someone else said though, it is kind of a process between getting it ready to go and clean up after. It’s more of a once in a while “treat” kind of thing, at least for me.
Your flashlight…
AAA
AA
C
D
Or 12 volt…

This could tell us a lot about you :)