My Addiction and the steps I take not to cure it

Lord Trident

Known Shill, beware posts may have been compenstae
I Guess He Didn't Check With Utopiaguide

I had a different topic prepared for today's post but breaking news comes first.

Some of the members take my posts lightly, as they should, because they are written to entertain. But, I do try to share some good information, and I guess some one wasn't smart enough to take it all in.

My Broker Extreme, yes he is a monger, calls me up to tell me that he was asked if he surfs the net for adult material. His reply, as it should be, was an empathic no.
After some more questions he was told a broker was fired because his computer was flagged and a check revealed adult material and more. The investigation turned up that the broker was posting advertisements for a working girl up state.
Now how does this tie in with the Great Ones posts, simple.

1. The guy was 65 yrs Old, and became the Gweilo of this lovely blond
2. He didn't have a Wingman to advise him of his stupidity
3. He didn't read Utopiaguide to get the latest information on the girl who has a history and the tips idiots like myself provide

So I will leave you with a few tips for your mongering pleasure

1. Read Utopiaguide, Use the fucking search feature
2. Get yourself a trusted Wingman, he may be able to talk you out of a few impending mistakes
3. Don't be a Gweilo (act the part, but don't be One)
4. This one is for the Tech illiterate members- Private browsing is meaningless, this feature is only to prevent others from viewing your history on the computer you are working on. The connection, the admin and everyone who has the authority sees what is flowing thru the connection. The best way is to surf thru a proxy, it will only show admins you are connected to a specific site and no further.

Be safe everyone, there is no reason to throw your career and sully your family's name on a hobby.

I am and always will be
The Lord Trident
The Tridentmaster

Lord Trident

Please don't be so smug about your "in" with all these girls; there are others like you who have gone behind the scenes.
I'm not "in" with anyone, I make this shit up...

It's not necessary to speak condescendingly about other guys who may or may not be "misguided" about their relationships with these girls. Some of these are mistakes, but everyone makes them in life. Not everyone can be so savvy and in-the-know as you claim to be.
I was not talking down to anyone, I was trying to educate the masses.
I fall in love every time I walk into a girls bedroom.

In reality, judging from the amount of money you spent on these girls in a month, they are only too happy to continue taking your "donations". So who's the real gweilo??
I guess you don't really know who I am...
Also, I spend my money the way I wish too...
A Gweilo (i hit close to home on this one, right) spends it like his Puppetmaster wishes to.

Lighten up, and just skip my thread, which is in a whole other section anyway.

Last edited:
I guess you don't really know who I am...
Also, I spend my money the way I wish too...
A Gweilo (i hit close to home on this one, right) spends it like his Puppetmaster wishes to.
Yes there are guys who have put temselves in that situation. And no, I'm not one of them, but have known a few that were. You are referrring to a particular situation where the girl is using the guy, but not all are like that. Each one has its own positives and negatives, and depending upon the people involved, it can turn out good or bad. I wasn't objecting to your opening up a discussion about this; just felt that you were coming off as a bit superior and judgemental in your tone. Maybe you were trying to just "disseminate information"; if that's the case, then I misinterpreted your message. In that case, apologies extended..

Lord Trident

you were coming off as a bit superior and judgemental in your tone. Maybe you were trying to just "disseminate information"; if that's the case, then I misinterpreted your message. In that case, apologies extended..
No apologies are necessary, I purposely come off like a dick because that's the character I portray, but everyone should read between the lines.

There will be pain in a relationship with the girls, been there and done that.
I wasn't taken but I hear stories everywhere.
So I share so people are reminded daily, hobby hobby hobby.
Be careful of the power of the chocha.

Lord Trident

A Good article on STD and Asian-American Women

Click on link if it's easier to read...

http://hanopolis.com/?articleNo=1142&story/Unmasking-the-myth-Asian-American-Women-STDs

Unmasking the myth: Asian-American Women & STDs
In a "shocking" revelation by Professor Hyeouk Chris Hahm of Boston University that puts to the lie that Asian-American women have lower rates of STDs, she found that this demographic group suffer a higher incidence of sexually transmitted diseases than White women and four times the higher rate than their Asian-American male counterparts. Only the statistical average of Asian-American men and women combined cast the misleading image of overall lower incidence, but a stark contrast between the genders has been drawn by Hahm's research reflecting their disparate dating and sexual habits.

According to BU's School of Social Work website, "Hahm and fellow colleagues from Boston University School of Social Work and School of Public Health, examined the population-based survey, the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health (Add Health). 'We wanted to know what proportion of Asian American youth ever had an STD, how those young adults with an STD differed from those without, and what factors were associated with an STD diagnosis.'

"Over the course the study, Hahm unmasked some myths common about Asian Americans. She said, 'There’s a perception that Asian Americans in particular aren’t practicing sexually risky behaviors. But we found that Asian American young women are at risk of high STDs. For instance, Asian American women had a higher prevalence of STDs than White women in both 1995 (10.4 vs. 7.7 percent) and 2001 (13.5 vs. 8.3 percent). The incidence of STDs (not diagnosed with STDs in 1995, but developed STIs in 2001) among Asian American women was also higher than that of White women.'

"Moreover, the power dynamic between genders became immediately clear. Asian American women were four times more likely to have a STD than their male counterparts. 'This was shocking,' said Hahm, 'It was so much higher than the males.'"

So much higher than the males -- Why?

Shocking? Perhaps, but only to the extent we've been told by the experts that their rate of STDs was low, but not if you consider their infamous dating habits, high exogamy rate and the hyper sexual reputation that precedes them.

And why does Professor Hahm think Asian-American women are contracting STDs at such alarmingly higher rates?

"Accounting for the gender disparity, Hahm suggested that again, culture may be playing a critical role. 'Condom use is hard in a culture where women are raised to be accommodating and polite.' She stated, 'Asian and Pacific Islander women also have broader interracial dating patterns than Asian American men. This might explain why these women are exposed to higher rates of STDs.'"

But the old and (very) tiresome scapegoat, Asian culture, when explaining all that ails Asian-American women only deflects personal responsibility where personal responsibility is most sorely required. And maybe, rather than Asian culture being to blame, perhaps the underlying reasons can be better found in their unhealthy level of desire to fit in to Western society, their converse rejection of their fathers' culture and the blind adoption of what they perceive to be American culture.

Moreover, the large number of Asian female adoptees in America and the identity crisis they suffer may lend some cr****ce to this hypothesis. Experts believe that within the Korean-American community, for instance, as much as 10 percent are adoptees (a majority of them likely females). And the adoption of baby girls from China has been well documented. Of course, being adopted doesn't make one sexually irresponsible, but suffering from an acute case of identity crisis with concomitant feelings of confusion, alienation and emotional insecurity might increase the chances.

Just acting as they were raised?

If Asian-American women are only acting as they were raised, then surely they wouldn't be sleeping around with every Tom, Dick and Harry across every racial and ethnic classification (with abandon!) while also boasting some of the highest rates of outmarriage among any ethnic group. And worse, they would not routinely disparage their mothers' culture and Asian-American men as well in the media and other public forums. Surely, how can both realities exist in parallel?

Beyond question, it cannot be their parents' culture that taught them to sleep around with Tom, Tyrone and Jose with unprotected sex instead of Jin, Min and Kang. And although sleeping with the latter group of boys wouldn't make them any more chaste, they would at least not be suffering 4X more STDs than their male counterparts and a 73 percent higher rate than their white female counterparts. What's more, protected or not, frequency of sexual activity and character of sexual partners matter. A condom protects only so much and zero from any physical contact outside of intercourse.

Accepting self-responsibility

Unfortunately, the real reason behind the grim statistics must lie at the feet of Asian-American women's relatively loose sexual mores combined with irresponsible sex practices, or some amalgamation thereof. And for this, no one but the ladies themselves can be and should be held responsible for. Consequently, while not all stereotypes are fair, to the extent Professor Hahm's research is true the loose and easy reputation that follows Asian-American women may be sad but befitting.

Indeed, there are fallouts to being everyone's much too easily accessible geisha.

Note: The study by Professor Hahm compares the incidence of STDs among Asian American women and white women. Other minorities, like blacks or Hispanics, were not the subject of the study. However, needless to say, reams of statistics have shown that black and Hispanic women suffer some of the highest rates of STDs.

Lord Trident

Google Voice

I wanted to extol the virtues of one of the best monger tools around, GOOGLE VOICE.
https://www.google.com/voice

Why is it such a great monger tool:
1. Gives you a number for you to use and share with providers
2. The number can be used to text to/from
3. It will serve as voice mail recovery
4. You can download an APP for the iphone, android and blackberrys.

Let's look at monger specific examples:
1. You wan to call a provider and you don't have a monger phone, when you get a Google telephone number and the App, when you call said provider you enable the Google number thru the App and the provider sees your Google number only.
1A. On your phone bill it shows the Google number not the provider number
1B. Providers call you back on the Google number and it forwards the calls to your regular number. Again no record of incoming hooker calls

2.Texting can be done thru your Google Voice app, send a text to anyone and all they see is your fake number, and when they reply it gets forwarded to you without her knowing

3. They call you back on your Google number and you can choose to receive notification via email, text or you stealthily check the Google Voice site when you have the chance.

Been using it for a few days now because I have been dealing with some new ladies and I want to keep a low profile. It works great and I recommend this for all the boys, you have question feel free to post and I will help out as best as I can.

The problem with using your regular phone with this is the possibility of your SO picking it up and looking around. Finding texts and such in the process. A separate device is the way to go and never bring it home. Maybe this voice thing would be go to use on my monger phone though.

get both

The problem with using your regular phone with this is the possibility of your SO picking it up and looking around. Finding texts and such in the process. A separate device is the way to go and never bring it home. Maybe this voice thing would be go to use on my monger phone though.
I often would forget my hobby phone. GV is a biiig help when you get sudden urge to purge.

Only problem with GV is you can't dial from the GV address book, it have to be from your regular phone book (at least is the case for blackberry).

So i have to keep the numbers somewhere outside of the phone, which becomes another problem when i bring the little phonebook home by mistake one day....

Lord Trident

you don't need to use your text program to send or receive messgs.
1.you can download the app and bury in your phone.
2. if you want another layer of security, visit m.google.com\voice everything can be done from there.

Lord Trident

Only problem with GV is you can't dial from the GV address book, it have to be from your regular phone book (at least is the case for blackberry).

So i have to keep the numbers somewhere outside of the phone, which becomes another problem when i bring the little phonebook home by mistake one day....
it might be a blackberry issue,
the text and calls are routed thru data servers,
blackberry maintains their own servers. if the issue continues
use the website.

Lord Trident

Sorry I have been away, no not really...

No, I have not neglected my adoring fans.
I'm just in the middle of one of those moments in a man's life when we have to take care of those things that matter most.

And speaking of important things, I was reading the Trident fan mail and came across an interesting letter. It reads like this:

Dear Canti
I have read your every exploits as if I was reading a religious text. Your adventures are to be laughed at and revered. I share your tales with friends as far as Korea and as close as my client on Wall street. You are a hero to us all, if I may ask one question;
What do you think of the venomous Peso Will?

Sign
Your Loyal Fan on Wall Street

Well, Mr. Wall Street, thank you for the accolades and I appreciate you spreading the word of the Trident.

As for Peso Will, I hope you do know that he is a fictional character, loosely based on a very popular and hateful ADMAN.
We most all acknowledge his reputation and experience. But, all this comes at a price. Power corrupts and absolute power, you get the drift. He has a Blog, which I do say I check out daily to see if he has written anything of interest. More times than not, his stories are not for me. He must have an audience but most of it just gets skipped by me. I guess I am a cheap whore because I only want the whore gossip. When he writes tidbits about his father, I skip, his music, I skip it gossiping about latina twits and retard korean chicks, I stayed tuned. Why? I guess I am a whore monger who lives for gossip mongering, who cares.
But, there is something else, remember I mentioned power. Slight him in any way, and he goes on a tear to rip you an asshole. What a waste of digital space or personal energy.
No one says he is wrong for getting angry, but whats the point. Who are your clients, they are working girls. Let's be honest, is there really integrity in a job where you are lying every moment of your life.
They are lying to customers
They are lying to friends
They are lying to their family
Most of all, they are lying to themselves.

So, he tries to fuck them, for not having any social graces or keeping appointments or firing him for cheaper work or even stealing his material. Sure, he can get mad, but what is the point. So, he uses his platform and bad mouths and rips the very same people who eventually are going to comeback to him. And yes, he uses his power so some of his mindless drones can see it his way and not patronize said twit. Realize the the only stupid one here is, you guess it, you the reader. You are swayed by his comments to avoid someone and then he gets their business back and sells you that hey are good for you to fuck again.
You know what, who cares.
Enjoy what you enjoy for your own reasons.

That's enough for today's Dear Canti, keep sending your letters and I will try and answer them all.

P.S. Did you check out my man's blog.
The U.N. of Pussy (catchy isn't it) has it's Blog and it looks mighty fine. I am doing my best to recruit good tail for my buddy so I can brag about it and you can go fuck it.

Later
I am and always will be
Lord Trident
The Trident Master

Lord Trident

Mail Bag

Hello Dear Readers and Turnips

It's been awhile but I won't post just for the sake of posting.
Today's letters are about recent events in the Trident monger world.

1st:
Dear Canti,

Is ****'s still considered a certified House of the Trident?
Signed
Asian MILF Lover

Well Asian MILF lover, ****'s has fallen on hard times and their recovery has not been quick enough. Except for one or two ladies all I have heard are complaints, so it's my duty to remove their certification.

2nd:
Dear Canti,
What's up with ****4Adam?
Signed
UN Delegate

Well Mr. Delegate, *** the Premier House of the Trident, has just opened a Midtown location for the travel impaired mongers. Same class and distinction that made the original location great.

3rd:
What up my Nigga, I see you are hitting the Russkies now.
Signed
Brotha from another Mutha

Yo what up, I love me some Asian and Eastern European pussy. Like all my mongering, if I find something I stick to it. I found my Mila/Jessica from a buddy and I am hooked. She gives me good loving russkies style and I won't stop hitting it until I find something tastier. SOS was my shit for the longest but now I have a taste for MILF and they also have a GR33K queen in the house.

P.S. You may have seen a post regarding a Grand Experiment, but remember where you saw it first. At the UN of Pussy, A Certified House of the Trident.

Later Bitches,
3 cheers for my latest convert, MsJ, got him hitting russkie slit now.

Единая Ро

Идет огромная пропаганда этой партии + присоединение Путина. Каково ваше отношение к ним?

Извиняюсь, если Вас задел первый пост. Я совсем не хотела ругани.

В связи с предстоящими выборами назрел такой вопрос. Просто я в них разочаровалась. Как вы считаете, действительно ли эта партия так хороша, как ее представляют? Что реально они делают не поверхностно, а вглубь?

Lord Trident

Galaxy Tab the Mongers Choice

Good Day fellow Snow men and Snow Ladies, Yes it's been awhile but I don't want to post just for the sake of posting or tooting my horn. Just to recap recent events, we Trident Knights added to the ranks the Venerable Scott38. We met at a monger meeting of sorts that had a few ****R'S and a handful of UTOPIAN'S.We had a great time and we got to know Scott better and I invited him to join our ranks. Since then, Scott68, Pudgy and myself meet for some mongering and then on to dinner. It seems that some of the members tend to want to gather for shit and giggles so we will meet once and awhile for fun. Also, I certified Made In Russia 4 U 2 after extensive fingering, I mean visits because Mila is working hard to provide great service and nice gals. But on to today's mailbag question. Dear Canti You seem to have a grasp on technology and its uses with mongering, can you advise me on a tablet purchase.. sign I'm not a Hater Dear Mr. Non Hater Interesting question because I purchased a tablet recently for this express purchase. As much as an iPad is such a cool buy the monger tablet of choice is a Samsung Galaxy Tab. I purchased an unlocked one and it makes phone calls. Yes, you drop in a GSM sim (ATT or Tmobile or any pay per use sim) and you can call via headphones, bluetooth or speakerphone. An ipad can not do that with some hackery. If you can do that great but just out the box the Samsung Tab has video calls via the 3g phone line, no WiFi is necessary. The front facing camera is also much better than the ipad 2 which is VGA, look it up. Apple just pulls on strings and puppets buy their product, Also the tab at the moment is a 7 inch device, it fits in my jeans front pocket. You can troll websites and call to check on the availability of your favorite gal and slip the baby back in your pocket. Use the private browsing feature and no trace is left and pop out the sim and put it in your pocket. when you take the TAB home no one is the wiser. So there you have it, the Trident choice on tablets is the Galaxy Tab for futuristic mongering