Carla Minx

Second time seeing this visiting, London-based provider. She tours through a London agency called Atlantic Companions that sends girls across the pond a few times a year. Their URL is atlanticlondon.co.uk. (But, if you want to see her photos, you'll have to do a google image search, because they bury them on their site -- I believe she works with a different agency in Britain.) The agency is extremely professional and very easy to work with. They also have somewhat less rigorous screening than some American independent providers, which you'll either find disconcerting or refreshing, depending on your point of view. The agency asks $500/hour.

Carla is one of Captain 69's best rated providers -- she's in their top 10. And for good reason. This girl is remarkably uninhibited. I'm sure she has taboos -- somewhere. I haven't found them, though. She's one of those providers that really loves all kinds of sex, and has worked hard to become extremely good at what she does.

Carla is around 30. If the story she tells is true, she's working on her pharmaceutical graduate degree. That said, she's hardly the bookish librarian type. Her profile says she's Italian, but in truth she's originally from Peru, with some Italian heritage. She has a strong accent which is a little difficult to place. But her English is good (obviously, good enough to study pharmacology, but occasionally I've found I have to rephrase something to make myself understood). She's a fit brunet with a natural B chest, not a hardbody, thin, long sexy legs, small/tight ass and one of those "I want to fuck you" expressions that makes your heart skip a beat. Her sessions are a mix GFE/PSE, with plenty of performance, but never to the point where it seems so totally artificial that you find yourself wondering why you bothered.

My first encounter with her, last year, I asked for a kinky session. She delivered in style, with lots of merciless teasing, forplay and sex in a variety of positions, a great outfit and a tough, bossy attitude. She offers Greek for another $100.

This year, I chose to have more of your standard, GFE session. Once again, she complied in style, beginning the session with a slow, sexy dance, while I sat comfortably in a lounge chair watching the show. She ended up crawling along the floor towards my spread legs, tore off my pants and devoured my cock. After a long, drawn out BBBJ with lots of spitting, gagging and slurping, we moved to the bed. I stood at the head of the bed, she was on the bed on all fours, and continued the BBBJ. She would have loved me to come right there and then, but eventually I asked for more. She sprung into action, covered me in no time and we were at it like two teenagers. She loves to talk dirty, and her sexy accent makes it all the more fun. She's remarkably tight and the more I pounded, the more she seemed to enjoy it. After a couple of positions I couldn't hold out any longer and exploded.

On the one hand, she makes you feel extremely comfortable. On the other, she's one of those providers who's so comfortable in her own skin, and so focused on your pleasure, that you don't know what to expect next. She's there to play and if you are, you're both bound to have a great time. And that makes it all the more exciting.

She says she'll travel here again in the late summer or early fall. On the one hand, I wish she'd visit more often. On the other, I hope she keeps it to once or twice a year so I don't go broke, because she's the type of girl you could get too used to.

She told me she had plans to change her name because she feared she had gotten too much attention on the Web and was beginning to fear her actual identity would become known. Do you know any more about this? The agency that sent her, and other girls, over from London for several years seems to have disappeared, too.

She told me that people like you which had put too much "personal information" and "what she said/did" about her, are ruining her life specially in the internet.

So it will be nice if You and the website delete info about her as she is no interested anymore in this type of business.
Can you start deleting your review....

She told me that people like you which had put too much "personal information" and "what she said/did" about her, are ruining her life specially in the internet.

So it will be nice if You and the website delete info about her as she is no interested anymore in this type of business.
Can you start deleting your review....
This is a ridiculous statement. She was, at least until recently, one of the top 10 rated providers on Captain 69, the British board. There are many more reviews of her, with many more details, there, on *** and many other places. I'm not sure who you are, or what your motivations, but you should consider stating those up front.

As for deleting the review, as JustMe said, only a moderator, or board management, can delete material from the board. You should consider sending them an email and keeping this business off of the public part of the board. Whether they'll comply with your request, however, is another question altogether (and, again, that should be taken up with them privately).

From what I can tell, the agency (Atlantic Companions) has closed down. All I can find is one post about this from a third party on a British board. My guess is that "Decisionmaking" knows more about this than he's letting on.

From what I can tell, the agency (Atlantic Companions) has closed down. All I can find is one post about this from a third party on a British board. My guess is that "Decisionmaking" knows more about this than he's letting on.
I suspect the agency is gone. Another of their occasional visitors to NYC, whom I have seen a few times under their sponsorship, emailed me about her next trip to the city. She is now Indy. And, AC no longer sends updates about pending arrivals.

Carla Minx

Second time seeing this visiting, London-based provider. She tours through a London agency called Atlantic Companions that sends girls across the pond a few times a year. Their URL is atlanticlondon.co.uk. (But, if you want to see her photos, you'll have to do a google image search, because they bury them on their site -- I believe she works with a different agency in Britain.) The agency is extremely professional and very easy to work with. They also have somewhat less rigorous screening than some American independent providers, which you'll either find disconcerting or refreshing, depending on your point of view. The agency asks $500/hour.

Carla is one of Captain 69's best rated providers -- she's in their top 10. And for good reason. This girl is remarkably uninhibited. I'm sure she has taboos -- somewhere. I haven't found them, though. She's one of those providers that really loves all kinds of sex, and has worked hard to become extremely good at what she does.

Carla is around 30. If the story she tells is true, she's working on her pharmaceutical graduate degree. That said, she's hardly the bookish librarian type. Her profile says she's Italian, but in truth she's originally from Peru, with some Italian heritage. She has a strong accent which is a little difficult to place. But her English is good (obviously, good enough to study pharmacology, but occasionally I've found I have to rephrase something to make myself understood). She's a fit brunet with a natural B chest, not a hardbody, thin, long sexy legs, small/tight ass and one of those "I want to fuck you" expressions that makes your heart skip a beat. Her sessions are a mix GFE/PSE, with plenty of performance, but never to the point where it seems so totally artificial that you find yourself wondering why you bothered.

My first encounter with her, last year, I asked for a kinky session. She delivered in style, with lots of merciless teasing, forplay and sex in a variety of positions, a great outfit and a tough, bossy attitude. She offers Greek for another $100.

This year, I chose to have more of your standard, GFE session. Once again, she complied in style, beginning the session with a slow, sexy dance, while I sat comfortably in a lounge chair watching the show. She ended up crawling along the floor towards my spread legs, tore off my pants and devoured my cock. After a long, drawn out BBBJ with lots of spitting, gagging and slurping, we moved to the bed. I stood at the head of the bed, she was on the bed on all fours, and continued the BBBJ. She would have loved me to come right there and then, but eventually I asked for more. She sprung into action, covered me in no time and we were at it like two teenagers. She loves to talk dirty, and her sexy accent makes it all the more fun. She's remarkably tight and the more I pounded, the more she seemed to enjoy it. After a couple of positions I couldn't hold out any longer and exploded.

On the one hand, she makes you feel extremely comfortable. On the other, she's one of those providers who's so comfortable in her own skin, and so focused on your pleasure, that you don't know what to expect next. She's there to play and if you are, you're both bound to have a great time. And that makes it all the more exciting.

She says she'll travel here again in the late summer or early fall. On the one hand, I wish she'd visit more often. On the other, I hope she keeps it to once or twice a year so I don't go broke, because she's the type of girl you could get too used to.

I am very good friend of Carla Minx. She retired and she is getting married she is really discusting and very sad about this review because you wrote personal life about her, which she can write things about you as well in public! she is trying to get in contact to Utopy guide who seems to ignore her as she ask kindly to Utopy to remove your review about Carla Minx she has a lawyer now. Monk so "I will ask you please in behalf of Carla Minx sake to remove this review INMEDIATELY" or perhaps try to get in touch with the provider of Utopy Guide. I tried as well and also ignore me also Carla is receiving family treads because of this review.
Monk remove this review of Carla Minx as you posted this review in June this 2010 perhaps they will listen to you before Carla Minx sue the website. Thank you.

I can't imagine what law there is that prevents someone from posting the truth on the internet.

Carla's lawyer should remember that there ARE laws against blackmail, however.

I agree with you, JL. Even more so, I'm having trouble understanding what the problem was on that review. If there was any cause for concern--and I don't see it--he intensified the problem by reposting it. Otherwise, it would have faded into oblivion.