I guess it's time to start my memoirs........

that's a relief

It makes my posts more interesting to look at. It's my creative side which has always been a part of everything I do. It's called flair, individuality, originality. For the record, though, I am hetero. Just artistic.

glad to hear that. because for a second there, you had me worried.

The day the light came on

I was a young girl just starting to bloom , My grandmother was making dinner and realized that she needed a bag of sugar. She said Julie run to the corner store for some sugar and please hurry back. I walked up the street and into the store where I asked the grocer for sugar. He looked at me as usual but this seemed to really look at me. I smiled ,I was always very sweet and friendly. He looked around to make sure no one was close by. He leaned down and asked me if he colud feel my breast. I felt the heat rise to my face, I was very shy in a way but I did like attention. I just stood there embarrassed ,not knowing what to do or say. He smiled and said you can have anything in the store you want ,I just want to touch your breast. He was shaking a little and seemed so nervous. I said ok, He motioned me to come behind the counter. I stood in front of him , he knelt down and started to rub my breast. It felt kind of nice but not right at the same time. I pulled away a little startled and he jumped back a bit. He looked at me and said take what you want honey. I grabbed some small things around the store and I got my sugar. I also kept my dollar and started home. I felt really powerful and realized for the first time that being a girl was in fact lucky. My body was starting to develop and I noticed that I was getting a new type of attention. I understood and I loved it. This was my first experience and I will never forget it.

I was a young girl just starting to bloom , My grandmother was making dinner and realized that she needed a bag of sugar. She said Julie run to the corner store for some sugar and please hurry back. I walked up the street and into the store where I asked the grocer for sugar. He looked at me as usual but this seemed to really look at me. I smiled ,I was always very sweet and friendly. He looked around to make sure no one was close by. He leaned down and asked me if he colud feel my breast. I felt the heat rise to my face, I was very shy in a way but I did like attention. I just stood there embarrassed ,not knowing what to do or say. He smiled and said you can have anything in the store you want ,I just want to touch your breast. He was shaking a little and seemed so nervous. I said ok, He motioned me to come behind the counter. I stood in front of him , he knelt down and started to rub my breast. It felt kind of nice but not right at the same time. I pulled away a little startled and he jumped back a bit. He looked at me and said take what you want honey. I grabbed some small things around the store and I got my sugar. I also kept my dollar and started home. I felt really powerful and realized for the first time that being a girl was in fact lucky. My body was starting to develop and I noticed that I was getting a new type of attention. I understood and I loved it. This was my first experience and I will never forget it.
Now we all know about Julies first John.