AMP 646-599-7667, Farmingdale

Previously reviewed at:
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35121&page=3#72

646-599-7667
Upstairs from strip mall
201 Northwest Drive
Farmingdale, NY
Thirty seconds off Bethpage Parkway.

http://newyork.************/AdultJo..._-_style_-_massage_-_farmingdale_-27/14042321
http://newyork.************/Therape...orks-and-much-more-60hr-646-599-7667/13915937

I had a very nice time with Mimi.

She deadbolted the door to shared hallway (several offices upstairs from strip mall). Very small wait area and three massage areas with only curtains, but she walked me to the last one and I could see that all the others were empty.

I just held up $100 with a condom and she smiled warmly and hugged and began to feel me over the clothes, including my package. Meanwhile, I cupped her buttock, fingered the snatch OTC, and thumb-stroked a nip. She made eye contact and made sure I saw that her hand was very obviously heading for my front pocket and I let her fish out the add'l $10 that was there. I said, "NOW okay?" and she rolls her eyes in a friendly way and says okay.

The massage was nice, a little different in that when she straddled my back she moved my hand from my side to underneath her lady parts (wanting me to fondle her? I did). The massage was better than I expected, then she left for five long seconds, returned, and was out of her dress in about two more. CBJ, then several FS positions and it was very good.

Pics not accurate. Pretty and rounded in a nice way, short, and mostly shaven. Guessing 30.

I was there a couple a weeks ago and had a massage with Mimi and HE as that's what I prefer. She did a good job with the massage and HE but I didn't go back because she's a little too plump for my taste. I think she has a pretty face but her body just didn't do it for me. I do want to add in that she was quite friendly so for those who don't mind this body type you might want to try.

Mimi @ 201 Northwest

I was there last week and saw Mimi. From what I gather, since she's the only one I've seen reviewed and the only girl there when I went, I guess she's it at this location. Not that that's bad; she's as Al describes -- short and curvy, a nice set of tits for a girl her size and younger than what I'm used to on the Island. Her face is OK (I'd give her a 6) and her body a 7.5. She also gives a decent rub and her other services are pretty good, too. A few things:

- The guy who manages the place (who I never saw) is pretty chatty on the phone and uses caller ID because the second time I called he answered me by name (the one I gave him when I spoke to him the first time). If that bothers you, block your number, but I don't know if he'll pick up private numbers. If you ask for a half hour, he'll give you a spiel about how real Korean service can't be done in that short a time, the hour is for your benefit, yada, yada, yada. Right! Anyway, expect to pay $60 to the house regardless. I was there for about 50 minutes but didn't feel rushed and probably could have stayed a while longer had I chose to.

- Mimi speaks almost no English, but she's obviously trying hard to learn. The whole time I was there, an audio English lesson was blaring from the next room. Oddly, I didn't find it distracting enough to ask her to turn it off. I tried to ease into a little conversation about the Olympics and Kim Yu-Na, but she didn't seem to have a clue as to what I was talking about. I spoke a few words of Korean which made her smile.

- She was wearing a very short dress and spent a lot of time straddling my butt, sliding over me from one side to the other, grinding her crotch into my back. Her thighs felt great in close contact with me and it was tough to tell if she was wearing panties or if the scratchiness I felt was from her naked close cropped pubes. After the flip she took off the dress to reveal a sexy little red bra and panties that she promptly shed. She was shaved.

- I find the venue a bit problematic. Once you go up the stairs and into the second floor corridor, there are lots of open door offices and foot traffic. I imagine that by now the neighbors are wondering about the comings and goings in that one closed door office. I don't know how long the place can last with all the civilians that nearby.

We did some LFK, BBBJ, DATY, mish and ended with cowgirl. She doesn't seem all that experienced and kept going for a good long while after I popped; I don't know if she didn't realize that I came or she wanted to O herself. She definitely did O during DATY (clean & fresh). After $60 for the house I gave her a $60 tip. She kind of looked at it for a while, probably expecting more, but I didn't get any attitude as she walked me out. All in all, a nice experience, but the location kind of skeeved me out. I understand they accommodate late night calls, and I might feel more comfortable there after all the nine to fivers are gone.

...- The guy who manages the place (who I never saw) is pretty chatty on the phone and uses caller ID because the second time I called he answered me by name (the one I gave him when I spoke to him the first time)....
- I find the venue a bit problematic. Once you go up the stairs and into the second floor corridor, there are lots of open door offices and foot traffic. I imagine that by now the neighbors are wondering about the comings and goings in that one closed door office. I don't know how long the place can last with all the civilians that nearby......
the reson you didnt see him is he probably isnt there - takes the calls from where he is(he understands english)and then calls the girls (who do not).

I found the location a bit of a problem also. I reviewed this location a few months back and my take on the place was that it was strictly legit.

different phone # and obviousuly different management.

Place was closed on (last) Sunday.

The reason you didn't see him is he probably isn't there - takes the calls from where he is (he understands English) and then calls the girls (who do not).
He's there at least some of the time because the first time I called, a woman who understood little English (Mimi?) answered and when the conversation moved past the stock questions (location?, how much?, hours?), she realized she was over her head and handed the phone to him. Also, my other conversation led me to believe he's there but takes a powder just before the client arrives. Maybe he doesn't want to be around the action if there's a bust...

I found the location a bit of a problem also. I reviewed this location a few months back and my take on the place was that it was strictly legit.

different phone # and obviously different management.
Obviously. The location thing is definitely a deal breaker for me, at least during the day. As I said, way too many civilians. I may pay them a visit late night, but I have a feeling you'll be pretty exposed wandering around there when the shops are closed. It would be a perfect spot for LE to scope out and question you about what you were doing in the office building around midnight.

Place was closed on (last) Sunday.
They were probably in church.

Obviously. The location thing is definitely a deal breaker for me, at least during the day. As I said, way too many civilians. I may pay them a visit late night, but I have a feeling you'll be pretty exposed wandering around there when the shops are closed. It would be a perfect spot for LE to scope out and question you about what you were doing in the office building around midnight.......
I went in during the day once and all the doors are open and some people were standing in the stairway landing talking. I carried a manila envelope with me as if I was going to one of the offices but you have to ring the bell (ding-dong sound) and stand out there in the hallway - not pleasant. I went in to scope out the place and girl (only one)and I usually ask for the price, girls name & phone as a ruse for that purpose ( if I come back and the same girl isnt there I say I say so&so the last time I was there). The girl was obviously legit as she jumped and moved back when I tried to touch her and said "professional massage here only" so I left. I went back again a couple of months later after hours (6pm) and all the offices were closed but the stores weren't) so you can way park across the lot at CVS and not stnd out. I again got the feeling it was legit. I went back last Sunday and the outside door leading to the stairs was locked and there was no buzzer panel (like they have in Apt and office building for the individual place to buzz open the door.

BTW - more and more places recently have a guy (owner I assume) hanging around the place. I never saw that a couple of years back.

Last edited:
Stopped in at noon today. Door was opened by 'Pink" , 5'3 korean, attractive, curvy, with large rack (probably man-made but pretty good job if they were.) and ponytail.

She said “you here before” and I said (as I always do) “yes but not with you – you new here?” She said 1st day and you my 1st customer - so I told her I saw mimi (I lied) and Pink said she was busy.

She asked for 60 I said 40 and she had to call boss. Boss said ok.

She came back in the room with slinky tight dress w/o bra. I gave her a hug and started to work on her nips. Few minutes later I lifted her dress and pulled down her panties. No problem. She has a colorful tat across her waist and trimmed bush. Motioned her to lie on the table which she did – DATY – nice and fresh. While doing the DATY I slipped on a condom that was in my shoe which was within reach. After a while of this I felt the little pulsations against my face and she pulled my head closer into her snatch. I stood up and spread her legs – she gave me a concerned look and made HJ motion. I said Mimi does this – it is ok and she got unconcerned.

Mish (nice tight snatch) , cow girl, mish , reverse cowgirl, doggie and then a pounding finish mish.
Not a clock watcher and I got a solid ½ hour of action.

Cleaned me up with hot wash cloth and put her dress back on. Got dressed and put 3- 20’s on the table. Got a big smile and thank you.

There is a very real downside to this place – you have to walk past several real offices with open doors on people working watching you walk by. I brought a folder with me as a prop but I still had to stand there in front of the closed door, ring the door bell and wait for her to let me in.

This place just can’t last although the previous AMP there was legit so maybe it is ok. Also the people in the office must wonder when they she some hot Koreans walking to the AMP at 11am or so.

This place just got busted. What joke it was like six cops to deal with two Asian hoes. This fucking county needs to figure out what's more important getting guns and drugs off the streets or busting Easy targets like AMP. Good thing I got an eye for cops and there " undercover cop cars". By the way they drive a black ford suv and a red chevy small van in Nassau plus two other solid color american late model cars.

Sounds like genius just dodged the bullet, though I'm sure he would have convinced the cops he was only there for a legit massage and ended up with a HJ in back of the police cruiser.

Sucks for Pink, though, assuming she was telling the truth and it was her first day there. Oh well. I guess genius' prediction came true a lot quicker than anyone would have expected.

Sounds like genius just dodged the bullet, though I'm sure he would have convinced the cops he was only there for a legit massage and ended up with a HJ in back of the police cruiser.

Sucks for Pink, though, assuming she was telling the truth and it was her first day there. Oh well. I guess genius' prediction came true a lot quicker than anyone would have expected.
Too bad for Pink - she seemed like a sweet gentle young woman.

These cops must feel pretty silly running down the hallway in that building, past all the offices with the office people watching them, like they were going after a bunch of terrorists, only to come out with 2 tiny sobbing young Asian girls in handcuffs.

I guess it is a pretty risky thing for the the cops though - they could have knocked over one of the massage oil bottles while they were wrestling the 5ft 3inch 105 pound Asian girl to the ground to put on the handcuffs and one of them could have slipped on the oil an twisted an ankle or something.

Your tax dollars at work.

Luckily I never called them so there is no record of my number.

OK this is weird, I get a call about 5 PM from this place and its some sweet sounding asian accented girl asking if I am coming by....I am like WHAT? Isn't there cops there,she is like Uh?, and then this asian sonding man get on the phone and tells me he's the manager and he's asking what cops? I am like dude I was heading into the building and five cops in blue raid jackets and one blond cop check went racing up the stairs and I assume its for you guys. The asian guy is like oh yeah really? Oh thanks for the heads up, were close now and we'll call you back when we set up somewhere else. Now I am like WTF, is going on. Anyway he calls me back two more times to ask me if I was still around, and to thank me for the heads up and they'll make it up to me next time. Now I am one paranoid f*ck and I can not get pinched so I will respectfully decline anything to do with place or number, so long.....Pinkey.....it could have been great. Any one wanna let me know if I am getting setup by Nassau's finest or was there another place up there we dont know about. I do remember a tall asian looking cop in that group. Oh you know what f*ck it, I'll head to queens, less drama.

OK this is weird, I get a call about 5 PM from this place and its some sweet sounding asian accented girl asking if I am coming by....I am like WHAT? Isn't there cops there,she is like Uh?, and then this asian sonding man get on the phone and tells me he's the manager and he's asking what cops? I am like dude I was heading into the building and five cops in blue raid jackets and one blond cop check went racing up the stairs and I assume its for you guys. The asian guy is like oh yeah really? Oh thanks for the heads up, were close now and we'll call you back when we set up somewhere else. Now I am like WTF, is going on. Anyway he calls me back two more times to ask me if I was still around, and to thank me for the heads up and they'll make it up to me next time. Now I am one paranoid f*ck and I can not get pinched so I will respectfully decline anything to do with place or number, so long.....Pinkey.....it could have been great. Any one wanna let me know if I am getting setup by Nassau's finest or was there another place up there we dont know about. I do remember a tall asian looking cop in that group. Oh you know what f*ck it, I'll head to queens, less drama.
Couple of possibilities IMHO:
1. Most likely you called the number of the place and the handler /owner is calling back. He has no way of knowing that the girls were busted. I read a post where the poster said the guy in this place called him back.

2. OR - could be the cops got the girls cell phones and one of the phones may be that of the number of the place (check your caller ID on the call you got) or maybe they got the phone records on all the phones there.

So what - not a crime in making a phone call to a place with adverts on CL - some guys just like to talk to Asian girls - find the pictures on CL sexy and want to talk to the girl sexy. Or the guys are looking for a low cost legit massage and call up these places to ask if they have a legit license as you heard many of the places arent legit.

Last edited:
could be the cops got the girls cell phones and one of the phones may be that of the number of the place (check your caller ID on the call you got) or maybe they got the phone records on all the phones there.
With respect, I doubt this is the case. Any decent lawyer would get that thrown out of court on entrapment. Most likely, the guy is setting up shop elsewhere, probably with different girls, or he may even operate multiple locations and is trying to get you to visit them. Either way, a bad vibe is a bad vibe. If it doesn't feel right, go somewhere else. There's certainly no shortage of AMPs these days.

With respect, I doubt this is the case. Any decent lawyer would get that thrown out of court on entrapment.
Entrapment? - Oh really - lets see:

“Hello, this is Eye Flung Dung at 123 Lucky Spa in Farmingdale, You called before and I was busy so I am returning your call – can I help you?”

You: Sure is Pink working today?

Eye Flung Dung: “She is not available right now – but I have someone that I promise will offer you an experience you won’t forget. “

You: How much?

Eye Flung Dung: “Well 123 Lucky Spa always charges $60 for hour and $40 for the half – tips of course are extra.”

You: How much extra?

Eye Flung Dung: Depends – what are you looking for?

The goal is to get you make an offer for sex without him ever saying sex is for sale.

Now tell me – just how is the above entrapment?

Disclaimer: genius is not a legal type.

Last edited: