Jets

For his sake ..

Very lucky!!!!
NOBODY is gonna lay down to fat blow hard Rex next year!!!!
...hopefully he learned from dads mistakes, and will find a way to make adjustments when OCs adjust to him.(ala Bill Belichik). But it has a lot to do with personnel.Which I believe he has a QB with better tools than anyone daddy ever had. He has an Outstanding shutdown corner in Revis(ala Deion Sanders) but teams found ways to beat Deion, just like Peyton did. For all the talk about them needing a bonafide pass Rusher I think what they need more is on the Offensive side of the Ball getting a GREAT Hands reciever and a healthy Leon Washington. Just .02 from a non Jets Fan

....I AM NOT A JETS FAN. Just a quick ?? mr. omnipotent...Who won the AL MVP in 2006? And who finished better that year the Mets or the Marlins??

I don't care who won cause that's just someone else opinion... But I know who should have. You're gonna take a knock at my sports knowledge cause a bunch of fucking jerkoffs "who don't get it" are more hung up on homerun totals than baseballs 80 year old definition (which I posted at the time) of the MLB MVP award voting guidelines.

And your point with the Mets/Marlins is what? A team with 4 or 5 times the payroll (145 mil to the Marlins 30) finished better. I said around the all star break when the Marlins were dead in the water that they would catch the Mets (and I think it was 2007 when I said that) and they closed 15 games in two months to within 2 or 3 before they faded late. All you see is that they didn't catch the Mets... not the bold prediction that had you sweating most of the summer as they made that improbable run with a young inferior team.

I know the GAME better than you and everyone else here. And having read everyones various comments showing how little some know... I can say that with complete confidence.

I bet you're the type who thinks Simon Cowel isn't the best of those three retards cause he's too brutally honest.

Last edited:
And about that Jet 46 defense most think will perform at this level forever. Next year teams will look at that first Miami game and see how with the extra blocker the wildcat provides, the fish cross blocked the shit out of the Jets front. They're a quick defense that drives right up the field into the gaps. Block them sideways along the line of scrimmage and let their (Jets) own momentum carry them away from the play. Every time Ronnie Brown broke a keeper up the middle there was a huge cross block (using FB's TE's and Guards) opening up a hole. If enough teams do that the Jets will stop with those wild blitzes real quick. Suddenly it's Revis and three other average cover guys with less pass rush and they play some of the cream QB's next season.

Ryan should just shut his yap. It's gonna lose him games, get his players hurt, turn the NY press against him and eventually get his fat ass fired.

My point basically in this is all these dopes keep telling my I don't know what I'm talking about when they don't even know the difference between a 46, 34, 43, 53 a nickel or dime defense.

Actually...

I bet you're the type who thinks Simon Cowel isn't the best of those three retards cause he's too brutally honest.
...I F%^%ing Love Simon. Well you know what I mean, not in an amorous way though.

See the thing is He's brutally honest ...but he's being asked for and paid for an opinion.

Last edited:
1. Ryan should just shut his yap. It's gonna lose him games, get his players hurt, turn the NY press against him and eventually get his fat ass fired.

2.My point basically in this is all these dopes keep telling my I don't know what I'm talking about when they don't even know the difference between a 46, 34, 43, 53 a nickel or dime defense.
1. I generally agree
2. Please copy the post where someone said that("I don't know what I'm talking about")? I must have missed it

Ryan should just shut his yap. It's gonna lose him games, get his players hurt, turn the NY press against him and eventually get his fat ass fired.

My point basically in this is all these dopes keep telling my I don't know what I'm talking about when they don't even know the difference between a 46, 34, 43, 53 a nickel or dime defense.
You are not a Jet fan right? Why do you even care?

I thought it was wrong that Ryan only gave that idiot Dolphin fan the finger. He should have punched him and knocked his ass out. That fan was just like all the other idiot moron Dolphin fans.

You are not a Jet fan right? Why do you even care?

So because I'm not a Jet fan I can't call the guy out on a douche bag move?

Jet fans are probably beating off over every stupid comment this years "Mangenius" makes. Just goes to show how fucking stupid they are. Next year Miami will have those comments on their locker room wall when they play the Jets. He's a piece of shit like his old man. Buddy put a bounty on Aikmen and Zendajas on Thanksgiving and then didn't have the fucking balls to meet Jimmy Johnson at mid field after the game. Fucking Buddy douche bag made it a practice of leaving the field prior to the final play so he wouldn't have to shake the opposing coaches hand. Class act if there ever was one. The rotten apple sure doesn't fall far from that redneck tree.

Jet fans are probably beating off over every stupid comment this years "Mangenius" makes. Just goes to show how fucking stupid they are.

I thought it was wrong that Ryan only gave that idiot Dolphin fan the finger. He should have punched him and knocked his ass out. That fan was just like all the other idiot moron Dolphin fans.

I rest my case.

Everyone knows he has no clue what he is talking about. He is always wrong.....
OK smart guy....

Your mission now is to email UG Staff or the APM my notation stating UG policy (re: editing quotes out of context) that you chose to quote and question me on. If I'm always wrong then staff or the APM will correct. Until that happens you're finished here.

1. I generally agree
2. Please copy the post where someone said that("I don't know what I'm talking about")? I must have missed it

Everyone knows he has no clue what he is talking about. He is always wrong.....

Now.... do you think this dope... {cough}I mean slipperyhands, knows the difference between a 46 and a 53 defense? Better yet... would you be willing to bet your participation in this forum that he does?

I didn't think so.

Last edited:
btw... Lightweight (whos name certainly fits) saw it fit to take his issue with me in front of the several powers that be.... His issue specifically was about me calling Jet fans and others.... idiots. And then in his brilliant post supporting douche bag Rex he refers to all Dolphins fans as "idiots".

Well let me add something about Jet fans (this one in particular) that I didn't mention before.

They're also fucking hypocrites!

Last edited:
OK smart guy....

Your mission now is to email UG Staff or the APM my notation stating UG policy (re: editing quotes out of context) that you chose to quote and question me on. If I'm always wrong then staff or the APM will correct. Until that happens you're finished here.
Call me stupid or crazy, and at the risk of being banned, i must ask. Why in the world are you banning or threatening to ban someone over a jets thread?

Because i disagree with you does that mean i'm going to get the moderator bitch slap? This is crazy, a little heavy handed, don't you think?

Jet fans are probably beating off over every stupid comment this years "Mangenius" makes. Just goes to show how fucking stupid they are. Next year Miami will have those comments on their locker room wall when they play the Jets. He's a piece of shit like his old man. Buddy put a bounty on Aikmen and Zendajas on Thanksgiving and then didn't have the fucking balls to meet Jimmy Johnson at mid field after the game. Fucking Buddy douche bag made it a practice of leaving the field prior to the final play so he wouldn't have to shake the opposing coaches hand. Class act if there ever was one. The rotten apple sure doesn't fall far from that redneck tree.
Let it go man.