Gone too far

That's the thing ruff, I did ignore it, kindly asking cl just to remove them (you must understand he does several times a weeks for months now) but this one crosses the line. I don;t care what he calls me, banter is banter, free speech and so have you but he is now offering money to anyone to find me to do something against my will, it's criminal. I didn't even notice it, busy living my life so he sent it to me a few hours later from my own email account. How can I ignore it, he is so deranged he will not let me. I would have nothing to do with CL at all if he does not do this. He wants my attention, now the coward got it.
Fair enough. I realize there's just so much one can take.

I dont know. I think I would have fun with him. Set up a new email account and send phony pictures and fake cell phone numbers and ask for the bounty.

Dr. Laura "the person who cares the least, holds all the power".

I think this guy is harmless and likes all the attention, I say we ignore him and he will go away, they always do! If he continues to post things like that we will have to stay on top of CL to remove them is all. He posted 2 posts saying I retired, he is trying to get to us, I will just ignore him from here on in.

I think this guy is harmless and likes all the attention, I say we ignore him and he will go away, they always do! If he continues to post things like that we will have to stay on top of CL to remove them is all. He posted 2 posts saying I retired, he is trying to get to us, I will just ignore him from here on in.
I ignore all the posts expect for this one, he crossed the line between flaming and trying to hurt our business to trying to get us hurt for real. It is actually a good thing because now he got the attention of the the powers that be behind CL and they are taking it seriously now. You cannot randomly post you will pay someone to do something to another against their will and get away with it. I think now that the line is crossed he will realize he better stop his insanity before people come knocking on his door.

If he really had the money he could easily hire a PI to follow me. For the record I will be on around 86th searching for that real Mexican coke JL mentioned sometime in the next couple of hours after that I might go to crumbs on Lex in the 90's for a lemon merengue cupcake if anyone wants to find me. I'll be hopped up on anger and sugar all night :).

Judging by the email sent to us Emily, CL is not taking this lightly at all! I am sure he is reading thread as we speak!
Believe me after the whole Phillip Mackoff scandal the last thing they want is another one involving working girls. The other posts would just write the posts had been removed, this was a hand typed email with a very concerned message, like I wrote he crossed the line.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
I saw a blurb on the new about CL cooperating with LE and also having concerns about just what has happened to you guys. I am glad that they are takening it serouisly. You two stay safe and be careful out there....

Last edited:
Nothing to add here ladies. Looks like you' are taking the necessary precautions. Just wanted to also express my concern, and the hope that this guy will grow up, and stop being so childish.

I guess this one is an exception to the "Don't Feed The Trolls" rule. The guy probably is a troll, but how do you know the difference between a weird but harmless troll and a criminal psycho a la Markoff? You don't.

For the record I will be on around 86th searching for that real Mexican coke JL mentioned sometime in the next couple of hours after that I might go to crumbs on Lex in the 90's for a lemon merengue cupcake if anyone wants to find me. I'll be hopped up on anger and sugar all night :).
Should I bring my camera? :D

just kidding........

Should I bring my camera? :D

just kidding........
I was waiting for someone to joke about that :)

Seriously though am I really that interesting that someone would offer money for a pic of me. I think it's retarded, I am just a normal girl who gives bodyrubs, no big deal. His whole trip is just insane.

A happy thought

To help Emily get her mind off of the weirdos of this world, I want to add in my first post that my first session with Emily today was every bit as great as I have read from previous posts about her. I have had a lot of massages in the past and I can say without hesitation that Emily is up there with the best. The added pleasure of having a great massage by a beautiful and friendly woman only made it all the better. Thanks Emily, I will be back.

To help Emily get her mind off of the weirdos of this world, I want to add in my first post that my first session with Emily today was every bit as great as I have read from previous posts about her. I have had a lot of massages in the past and I can say without hesitation that Emily is up there with the best. The added pleasure of having a great massage by a beautiful and friendly woman only made it all the better. Thanks Emily, I will be back.
Glad to hear that you had a good time with Emily, and were able to take her mind off of things for a little while. Welcome to the board, and keep posting.

Last edited: