Gone too far

Wanted UG Photographs of Kelly and Emily - mm4ww - 500 (NYC)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-prbr7-1157785384@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-06, 3:45PM EDT

I am looking for facial photographs of Kelly and Emily. With a cellphone, u should have no trouble getting them. I will pay top dollar. Thank you.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

What does he expect to do with this information. I find this extremely sick and disturbing. It's one thing to bash us it's another to offer money for information to use to hurt us. Is there anyone who knows how to find out who he is, they found the CL killer why not him. I have his email.

I post a pic of my face anyway and anyone who came to the party knows what I look like but he is asking people to come and see me to do somthing devious and this is completely out of line. I feel a line between troll and complete lunatic has been crossed. I think I may have to talk to a person in authority, fuck this I will not be stalked by this coward anymore.

Last edited:
The sickest part is that this freak sent the link to me just so I am thinking of him. I feel violated and I think anyone in this hobby monger or provide should be equally disturbed by this since we value our privacy so much. I think this violates any law I may break hands down.

This is jerk hammer aka thorn jr aka kim jung aka John Glenn BTW the same person who posts our party information and has been harassing UG advertisers and Ozzy for months.

If anyon needs his email I will be more than happy to send it as well as the header. e

The line has been crossed big time !!!!!

Last edited:
The other sick part is that this is the only way this lonely desperate social reject person could have any attention towards him is by stalking people who would not kow he even existed if he did not focus his deranged behavior on them. He has to actually threaten to get attention much like serial killer and pyscopaths do. He could not hack even participating here like a normal person so he was banned and now he goes to a post in a place neither Kelly or I have any association with to threaten us, how long does this harassment go on and how mentally ill does someone how to be before we start to worry. I have all his email saved and sent to a friend outside of this buisness, he better pray nothing happens to me, not even a scratch. They will find him as fast as they did Phillip Mackoff and he will be very sorry indeed.

Oh and this tops everything. He posted this disturbing post at 3:45 and did not get a response. He proabably waited checking his email every minute and when he did not get the attention he wanted so badly he sent it to me from my own email at 8:24. He is in such dire need of attention even to negative that he made sure I knew it was posted. I'm glad he had at least 5 hours waiting on pins and needles desperate for attention. I swear it's proabably his only reason to exist and that is truly sad.

I'm sure this person is just trying to get a reaction out of you.
so true..thats what he's after

Set this fool up. Have someone say that they do have pics but must meet in person. Then have a bunch of boyz come out, bash his toes and fingers, then string him up by his toes.

I'm sure this person is just trying to get a reaction out of you.
he has for months and I have basically ignored so he raised the stakes. He has now offered a reward to confront me which can very well lead to a dangerous and violent situation. What is the difference between this and hiring a criminal to do your dirty work with force? He has crossed the line between banter and a criminal act. He is now going to see how much I will tolerate.

he has for months and I have basically ignored so he raised the stakes. He has now offered a reward to confront me which can very well lead to a dangerous and violent situation. What is the difference between this and hiring a criminal to do your dirty work with force? He has crossed the line between banter and a criminal act. He is now going to see how much I will tolerate.
I'm well aware of that. However, you said it yourself, that there are pictures of you out there already. Although given what has happened with the guy in Boston, it illustrates the fact that this can be a dangerous business. I truly am sorry that someone has gotten under your skin like this.

I'm well aware of that. However, you said it yourself, that there are pictures of you out there already. Although given what has happened with the guy in Boston, it illustrates the fact that this can be a dangerous business. I truly am sorry that someone has gotten under your skin like this.
I was never worried about him personally but now in a bad economy he basically put a bounty on us, do you think anyone who is coming to take a pic for money is just going to settle for that and what kind of people would do that, dangerous that's who. I doubt he has the money but who know what dangers he has put on kelly and I by asking the masses to obtain something from us that could cause a confrontion. It's scary fro anyoen who has been targeting by a mentally disturbed person.

Last edited:
Geez Em, sorry to hear about all this. Chances are he's just looking to get a reaction from you, but you've got to protect yourself just in case it's more than that. There are a lot of people with screws loose out there.

FWIW, I think you should follow Sidekicks advice. Bring the fight to this guy, make it so that he's the one who is scared. That and just be safe and screen all your new clients extra carefully.

Look, the problem is it's impossible to prevent this from happening. If it isn't him, it could be anyone else, any other time.

He's walking on dangerous ground because he's setting himself up for trouble. A guy like this is easy to set up and "correct".

But Em, I must say, and I know it's difficult to hear, but everytime you post about it, you are fueling his fire. He gets off on the attention. This is what he's all about. I know it's hard to ignore, but perhaps if NO ONE posted about him, he would go flacid on this. Simple child psychology. I know it's disturbing to hear about and read about, but it's really the only way. Well, there's is another way but I know that's not your style nor inclination.

Emily,

As you already know, there are a multitude of mentally deficient people out there. Some have an agenda just to cause anxiety and others would like to take it further. Without going into depths regarding this matter, I really think this person is trying to scare you/get under your skin/cause panic, or all of the above. I'm not judging, but this person is somewhat accomplishing their intended goal, that is if my deductive reasoning is correct.

A blanket statement, always be careful with new clients, never let you imagination get the best of you. I'm am not taking you concern lightly. If you are afraid for your personal safety, please contact the appropriate authorities, they don't care what you do for a living, but you have a legit case.

My best for you.

Could it be that the posting for pics of you is more a round about way
for him to try and get an exact location on both you and Kelly?
You are a sweet and sensitive lady from the contact I have had with you.
You don't need the stress or to have to be fearful.Perhaps seek some legal advice though before contacting the authorities.
Sending you positive energy and wishing only the best for you

Last edited:
Look, the problem is it's impossible to prevent this from happening. If it isn't him, it could be anyone else, any other time.

He's walking on dangerous ground because he's setting himself up for trouble. A guy like this is easy to set up and "correct".

But Em, I must say, and I know it's difficult to hear, but everytime you post about it, you are fueling his fire. He gets off on the attention. This is what he's all about. I know it's hard to ignore, but perhaps if NO ONE posted about him, he would go flacid on this. Simple child psychology. I know it's disturbing to hear about and read about, but it's really the only way. Well, there's is another way but I know that's not your style nor inclination.
That's the thing ruff, I did ignore it, kindly asking cl just to remove them (you must understand he does several times a weeks for months now) but this one crosses the line. I don;t care what he calls me, banter is banter, free speech and so have you but he is now offering money to anyone to find me to do something against my will, it's criminal. I didn't even notice it, busy living my life so he sent it to me a few hours later from my own email account. How can I ignore it, he is so deranged he will not let me. I would have nothing to do with CL at all if he does not do this. He wants my attention, now the coward got it.

Could it be that the posting for pics of you is more a round about way
for him to try and get an exact location on both you and Kelly?
You are a sweet and sensitive lady from the contact I have had with you.
You don't need the stress or to have to be fearful.Perhaps seek some legal advice though before contacting the authorities.
Sending you positive energy and wishing only the best for you
The only pic anyone is going to get is me beating the shit out of the reject taking my photo. I am not scared, I am a tough NYC girl, I am pissed the fuck off and I am not the kind of person you want to piss off.