Anyone know an Owner named SAMMY?

Great series, but I didn't see the need for showing the inmates peckers every other episode...only thing worse that comes to mind was getting a glimpse of Dennis Franz's ass in NYPD blue.
Franz's ass was gross, but did you know Tera sought Evan out after seeing his wiener on Oz? He scored the holy grail of holy grails, not just a PS wife, but one that let's you act, direct, and make money with her!!!! You could put my wiener on HBO any day, if that's the payoff!!!

Yes, no matter what the color is on the outside.
I enjoy all, except the rare fecal flavored color. When i was a young whippersnapper (lol) one of my friend's older brothers told me that there is no such thing as that fishy taste, it is really ass.... I have thought about that conversation before DATY ever since, not kidding, but still ROFL

I enjoy all, except the rare fecal flavored color. When i was a young whippersnapper (lol) one of my friend's older brothers told me that there is no such thing as that fishy taste, it is really ass.... I have thought about that conversation before DATY ever since, not kidding, but still ROFL
Well with that quoted, let's hope you find a provider "who's shit don't stink" and I mean literally & not figuratively.