Anyone know an Owner named SAMMY?

It was really nice to finally meet Sammy at the party. He was kind of a wise ass though, but funny. I could not believe though that he went into the vip room 6 times all with different girls. He also took one tranny into a room. He was a nice guy though and made me laugh.
Yes, it certainly was your pleasure meeting me, and I thank you for not pointing me out to the hoards. It would have taken forever to shake all those grubby hands wanting to meet me and who knows where those hands had been.
However several of the ladies subsequently remarked that you should not stand so close to me since you blocked their view of my person.

Yes, it certainly was your pleasure meeting me, and I thank you for not pointing me out to the hoards. It would have taken forever to shake all those grubby hands wanting to meet me and who knows where those hands had been.
However several of the ladies subsequently remarked that you should not stand so close to me since you blocked their view of my person.
The pleasure was all mine. Also, thanks for the tip that you gave me. It worked out great.