"BUSTY" Michelle - SW Nassau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeker, maybe she should pay for an ad before you promote her anymore.
Bio, seven post by Seeker after Eddy asked one question. He clearly has an agenda here.
She should advertise, it would help her business for sure. Does seeker have a hidden agenda? I never thought of it that way.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Seeker , what's fair is fair. You making post after post about her, putting up her picture is basically free advertising for her.

Even starting this thread was unnecessary since she had been reviewed in other places and you could have added to that.

As far as me 'disrupting' your thread, there is no such thing. Anybody can post their opinion in any thread. The only thing I'm disrupting is your shilling vibe you got going on here.

Just wanted to say Happy Holidays to everyone!! As we all know I try to be reasonable and I like to think my reputation precedes me to where I can't/don't want to advertise.

I like seeing the same people and until it's necessary I'm trying to keep it to regulars, referrals and you guys...

Now we can all stuff our faces and open some presents!! : )

Hey

Just wanted to say Happy Holidays to everyone!! As we all know I try to be reasonable and I like to think my reputation precedes me to where I can't/don't want to advertise.

I like seeing the same people and until it's necessary I'm trying to keep it to regulars, referrals and you guys...

Now we can all stuff our faces and open some presents!! : )
I would like to become a "regular".....

I saw Michelle again today. No need to repeat all the details. I just wanted say again that she was well worth the fee.

very energetic and enthusiastic lay and a fantastic BBJ.

Thanks Michelle. I had fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.