UG NEWSROOM: War Stories by UG Members

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Eddy at the Roosevelt Field Mall...

I just came back from Roosevelt field mall, were I ran into one of my favorite UG brothers!!! I will let him write the report as he does a much better job then me.
I was BS'ing with Eddy a bit over txts yesterday and it turns out we were both going to the Roosevelt Field Mall. He was with his kids and I was coming back from shoveling/chipping ice at my parents house.

Meeting Eddy was cool. I've seen him on the seen, we've talked on the phone, but the best part, the real part about meeting Eddy was his 3 daugters. They run from 19, 16 and 13. Now this is my honest assessment of what transpired yesterday:

Eddy was basically showing off his daughters. Each one was beautiful, each one was charming. They were very polite young ladies. I couldn't help but smile to myself. I swear, there was a tinge of longing for what Eddy has with his girls. They clearly adore him. The youngest one is a little firecracker and she was a lot of fun to talk to. (Fucking Eddy, she knew all about GravyCrave's online blog. Ugh!)

I am not just writing this to write something nice. There are just so many things that I took away from the 20 minutes I was with them. Eddy is an adored man. A lucky guy to have three young ladies that think the world of him.

Honestly, I came away from yesterday's meeting in the mall kind of wondering why Eddy was on UG at all. And, yeah, the girls all hate Eddy's gf. Um, uh, please Eddy let me use the nickname they have for her? Prety please??? LOL!!

Cheers to EddyBear, you are one lucky guy.
Affectionately,
Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Thanks for caring, I do not want to sound like a rambling fool. The fact is there is no one I can ask about and/or vent to, regarding my situation. Except, for my UG buddies. My family and friends are all married (or date) white American Women there age, or close to it. My parents have been married 55 years, they are the same nationality and religion. My brother has been married 20 years, and married someone his age, and from the same tribe.

Lets face it, if I tell my friends and family my tales - when they were done laughing at me - they will be on the phone telling all our mutual friends and family members how "insane" I am.

This is my life, Eddy. And I am trying so hard to change...and it isn't easy.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I want normal.

I spit the bit ladies and gentlemen. I love Utopia Guide. Back in early 2005, in "F/S strip club" I started sort of blogging about my "crazy nights" on the town. We moved into "LFB" in Summer of 2005 and from those two threads was born the UG Newsroom inspired by my nights out, chasing young Latina tail, "exploiting" the downtrodden, being a "complete and utter scumbag".

And I hit rock bottom last year around this time. I slowed down a bit in January when I dated that young professional girl that I met at the Verizon store in Roosevelt Field. I had a blip on the screen, going back to what I knew when I was fucking Pat Benetar in late April/May. I met Roxanna in June and, although she is a b-girl, she wasn't "competely" a b-girl.

So, September brought nothing. The economic crisis did touch me for about two months and then November came and this young professional white girl that I see every day caught me eye. I had one night out with Eddy and bunyon in November. I would up having sex with a beast, I gues "resetting" the clock. But, this young, white girl really caught my fancy.

And here I am, trying to piece together what exactlty happened last night and how I blew it. It's been a rough year. A trying year of trying to "break" the mongering and the "drinking".

I do not want to be single for the rest of my life. I know Eddy has very similar feelings about being a single guy approaching middle-age. But, what I saw yesterday in Eddy and his absolutely lovely daughters (show off!) I wish I had.

Maybe I'll go light a candle. Perhaps confession. I really made a lot of strides (or at least I am bullshitting myself thinking I did) this year. But there is athis desperation that craves "normal". I just want to wake up nest to someone on a regular basis that is completely in love with me. I had it many times and I threw them all away. I drove them away.

Like Eddy wrote yesterday, thank you for helping me work this out here. Yeah, I think way too much and I might be getting a little choked up thinking about lost opportunities and being alone for the holidays.

I just want "normal". I want everything I ran away from for years. I wish someone would just tell me to go somewhere so I could cleanse myself of all the negativity and the hatred I carried around for years. Christ the is so difficult to write.

But I started the change in 2008. And this is what I aspire to in 2009.

I got to get some semblance of "normalcy". This can't continue.

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showpost.php?p=822269&postcount=23

Gavy

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Well, what do you know, she responded to my txts from this AM. LOL.

hows the mall

She likes me, she really likes me!!!! (That line is specifically for DaveNJ and bunyon).

Gavy

Meeting Eddy was cool. I've seen him on the seen, we've talked on the phone, but the best part, the real part about meeting Eddy was his 3 daugters. They run from 19, 16 and 13. Now this is my honest assessment of what transpired yesterday:

Really cool meeting you, worked out great!

Eddy was basically showing off his daughters. Each one was beautiful, each one was charming. They were very polite young ladies. I couldn't help but smile to myself. I swear, there was a tinge of longing for what Eddy has with his girls. They clearly adore him. The youngest one is a little firecracker and she was a lot of fun to talk to. (Fucking Eddy, she knew all about GravyCrave's online blog. Ugh!)
For what they cost me, I better show them off! There mom has a lot to do with it. As much as I can not stand her, she always set them straight about being polite, respectfull, and will mannered. She could treat me like shit, and disrespect me, but if one of the kids dared, I would have call the EMT's.

My younger kid loves you! All my kids thought you were so nice. When they first moved to NY they had no PC's , so they alway used mine. A few times UG was up. One day they asked me "who is Gavygrav?" ha ha ha

I am not just writing this to write something nice. There are just so many things that I took away from the 20 minutes I was with them. Eddy is an adored man. A lucky guy to have three young ladies that think the world of him.

Not so lucky when I am looking for a place to bang a women!

Honestly, I came away from yesterday's meeting in the mall kind of wondering why Eddy was on UG at all. And, yeah, the girls all hate Eddy's gf. Um, uh, please Eddy let me use the nickname they have for her? Prety please??? LOL!!

I am sure there are many guys in my situation on UG or some kind of blog. Yes they all hate cake face! OK her name is Cake Face.

Cheers to EddyBear, you are one lucky guy.
Affectionately,
Gavy[/QUOTE]

What is normal

Think of how great it would be if I had the three kids with a beautiful wife who also adored me. It's great having the kids, but I feel like something is missing, I feel like I wish I could do it over, but it is what is it, and I only count my blessings.

Six years ago when my older kid was 13 she went out of control, her mother came back to NY, and took control. We could not get along, and they moved to Florida. My 13 year old is giving me a run for my money, I hope I can keep her in line.

You handle your life amazing

I had a very hard time being alone. When I was without my kids for a few years, I would drink way to much, and would renew my pain medication way to much!

You on the other hand do great! You keep your spirits up, and always keep the hunt going. You should look in the mirror and be very proud of yourself. I am not trying to make you feel good, I am only stating facts, just look at guys around you, on and off UG.

At your age, you can still try your hand at a family, wife, kids, blah blah blah, if that's what you want. For me it is to late. I did it, failed.

So what??? I will only count my blessings. Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is unknown, today is the present and every day we are here is a present.

It can always be much worse, so when you see the glass half empty, pour the water into a smaller glass and make it full.

(Mark prefers to piss in it, my aim is not that good)

Whoever this is aimed at I am sure thanks you.

As for saying you failed, nah, it takes two to make it work, two people need to want it, need to have the energy and time to invest in it. Sometimes people just dont have the energy or the time, we all have busy lives these days or maybe it was just the wrong person to begin with. You can have great chemistry with someone and just not have the energy or time to put into it, and sometimes we all just want our freedoom. Relationships are really tricky to survive the test of time. I admire those who have been together for 20+ years and can look over and smile at the person they are with and say thats my girl or thats my guy, I really dont know many who can. I really dont know many who can look over and smile like that who have been together for even 10 years. It seems people just move on these days..
My post was not aimed at anyone just a rant.

My marriage was a classic case of one person who wanted to be married (me) and one perosn who wanted out (her)

I enjoyed being married the five or so good years I had. Now I am getting older dye my hair, and would like to have some one to hug at night, travel with, buy perfume for, and love and be loved.

Am I asking for to much?

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
My post was not aimed at anyone just a rant.

My marriage was a classic case of one person who wanted to be married (me) and one perosn who wanted out (her)

I enjoyed being married the five or so good years I had. Now I am getting older dye my hair, and would like to have some one to hug at night, travel with, buy perfume for, and love and be loved.

Am I asking for to much?
I can't respond to everything here guys. It's getting way too emotional in here. I can't log on and write/read without getting choked up the last week or so.

Am I a mess or just maturing? It's real hard, but I am trying.

I can't respond to everything here guys. It's getting way too emotional in here. I can't log on and write/read without getting choked up the last week or so.

Am I a mess or just maturing? It's real hard, but I am trying.
Your are as far from being a mess, as I am from touching the moon.

Life is not easy, why should it be. The smarter we are, the bigger are imaginations. Our imaginations is what let us down. The older we get the wiser we get, as the confuse says wisdom comes with age.

Look at me

I meet someone and a few hours later I am planning a wedding and family. I start thinking Hmmmmm, I can still have one more kid, I'm not that old.

And no matter how much of an iron curtain I put up, it turns to cast iron.

Sounds like me after 39 years of marriage, I met someone who gives me passion, Passion I never had and I was sleeping beauty, Until this new lady Kissed me and woke me up. Now I don't know what to do. I love this new lady with such passion that its driving me crazy. I don't eat or sleep , she is my new life. I know there will be collateral damage but she's worth it. I want a peaceful remainder of my life with someone who really loves me. Sounds crazy, and I met her at a spot some of us have been to. I want to Marry her and make her life better.

Last edited:
Sounds like me after 39 years of marriage, I met someone who gives me passion, Passion I never had and I was sleeping beauty, Until this new lady Kissed me and woke me up. Now I don't know what to do. I love this new lady with such passion that its driving me crazy. I don't eat or sleep , she is my new life. I know there will be collateral damage but she's worth it. I want a peaceful remainder of my life with someone who really loves me. Sounds crazy, and I met her at a spot some of us have been to. I want to Marry her and make her life better.
Are you serious?

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I saw this too, Eddy. This has got to be fleshed out. fotoman, we are all ears.

I'm an open minded guy and have no guilt about being here but

a few years ago I would never consider going to an amp or any other place that may make me seem like a john. Life has it curveballs. I don't/won't judge anyone here. People would never think I would have the hobby I do, not in a miilion years. Different strokes for different strokes.