Lola, a sexy, sweet MILF

This summer sucked, so I wanted to end it with a bang (literally). I saw Lola's ad online and was hyponotized by that ass and those legs. The pics don't do her justice and every word is true. I gave her a call one day at the end of Augusy and she had me call again before the appointment. She let me into her apartment and then the fun began.

I entered her apartment, an impressive, well decorated, expensive looking place. Lola answered the door, dressed in a bra and jeans and she looked amazing. She invited me in and offered me a drink (non-alcoholic). She told me she thought I was older and usually only accepts appointment from guys 30+. I am a young gun, but after talking to me for a few minutes, she decided I was mature and responsible enough for a half hour's worth of time. Lola told me to undress (she of course undressed too) and we would shower first. That body is KILLER, golden brown, strong legs and arms, nice tits (not too big and by NO means small), nice abs and the best ass EVER. When we got in the shower I was rock hard and she took special notice. She cleaned me in all the right places and then I got to clean (and explore) her body. I even told her how much I liked her ass. We dried off and went back to the bedroom. Lola started to give me a lap dance (such a nice, big ass with soft skin, gives me chills thinking about it), but then asked me if I had any fantasies about her, so I told her that I thought about her giving me head, among other things. With almost a horny, lusty, eagerness, she made my fantasy a reality. She put a flavored condom on me and went to work. (As of 2/25/2008: I've gotten a lot of head and looking back this BJ was still good, but I do prefer and uncovered BJ). She almost had me cumming, but stopped and told me to get up and fuck her from behind, while she watched in the mirror! I was a tight fit inside of her, but a tight fit's a good fit. It was so hot and tight and inviting! I never wanted to leave! Great pussy and she was definetely into out session. She bucked and fucked all over me for some time. She had me back to the point of cumming, but AGAIN, she changed it up! She removed my condom and finished me off with a great lap dance/ass fuck, she slid my dick inbetween her ass cheeks and told me to fuck her asshole. She reached back and grabbed the head of my dick, playing with it, while her ass worked my shaft. I finally got the cum I wanted and she told me how impressive it was. We cleaned up and talked for a while until it was time for me to leave. No rush to leave, either, Lola offered me extra drinks and even a shower before I hit the road! Nice. She gave me a kiss goodbye and told me from now on I was a special exception to her over 30 years old rule and could spend up to an hour with her. YES!!! Guys, book your appointment with Lola NOW, but please be fair to her and don't expect or demand anything. Also, guys under 30, don't, don't, DON'T expect her to make an exception for you either. Sorry.

As of 2/25/2008: I've seen Lola twice more since then, once in October and again in November for my birthday. The October session was an hour and ran me $300, it was good, but she was a little pushy. The November session was awesome, she let me do whatever I wanted -- except fuck her in her nice ass -- since we were celebrating my birthday. She even let me cum three times!

The only negative things I have to say are:

1. If you are remotely out of shape, Lola will bombard you will all sorts of health tips. Granted she's in good shape, but I didn't pay to have my physique picked apart.

2. She gets too annoyed and too angry over the simplest things. This is perhaps due to the fact that she always misinterprets what I say. Your results may vary.

Even still, Lola's great so if you're 30+ go check her out!

Nice review!

Halfway through the post, I was thinking to myself "How the hell did get all that stuff done in 30 minutes?"

(How much was her "flexible" 1/2 hr rate, for guys who wanna try their luck?)

John said she was a MILF, there is a very hot Brazilian advertising in w4m Manhattanthat lists her age as 40 & that she is a gym rat. 4 great small pictures. The downside with this one as described above can be addressed in this way. 1)As soon as she starts with the health & fitness tips (could she also be a personal trainer)tell her you are there not for yoga or pilates, but for penisrobic sand would like to begin that session immeidiately 2) bring her a book on anger management & interpersonal communication. Could this be the lady you speak of john? http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/586534712.html
Congrats on another nice detailed review. Only thing missing was location, contact method and perhaps a bit more definitive on her pricing between her 1/2& 1 hour session. It wouldn't hurt to mention UG as a good place to advertise,for more relaible customers than she mightbe getting off CL