Hooking Up At The Mall

My friend, who is married, just picked one up last night at Smithaven while he was holiday shopping and took her out to dinner at Cheescake Factory....and got a BJ in his car, they were gonna go to a hotel but she had her period......So I might venture out today and go to the Mall....before the snow...I have some shopping to do anyhow...

Over the year, we have had nemerous reports all over the NP4P forum of mall hookups. Since this seems to be a great place to hookup year- round, I thought a separate thread on this topic would be useful.

Let the games begin !!

LOLOL.

Went their yesterday to Smithaven Mall.....And was not as busy as I would of liked it to be...I guess everyone was a bit afraid of the weather or something.....Got some shopping accomplished and made sure I was extra nice to the really really hot chick at Waldenbooks.....So when I go back tommorow she shall remember me!!!!

I was in that Toys R Us about a week ago on a Sunday night (they close at 10 now, what happened to midnight every night???) and got some looks from one of the workers... didnt do anything about it.. but she could of been ripe for the picking...

FAH

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Did pretty well tonight with a 23 year old from Bangladesh. We'll see where it goes.

A lot of ass at the Queens Center Mall tonight. Hit the joint with bunyon and mrs. bunyon. Girls everywhere. We ran into some of our precious b-girls and barmaids.

I am done with my CHristmas shopping, but I just might hit the mall just for the hell of it tomorrow!

Gavy

Wow. Bagged a milf that was so hot I might actually say she was out of my league. I actually had to stalk her into foot locker because I couldn't let the opportunity past time. Just kicked straight game, no bullshit, she seemed like she was impressed. It was at Roosevelt field mall.

Sometimes it's best just to go directly for the kill when you're dealing with super hot chics.

Did pretty well tonight with a 23 year old from Bangladesh. We'll see where it goes.

A lot of ass at the Queens Center Mall tonight. Hit the joint with bunyon and mrs. bunyon. Girls everywhere. We ran into some of our precious b-girls and barmaids.

I am done with my CHristmas shopping, but I just might hit the mall just for the hell of it tomorrow!

Gavy

Gavy was in rare form yesterday at Queens Center! Literally we are at a restaurant for 30 seconds and he is hitting on a Indian or Pak MILF and her two very cute teen daughters. He is very entertaining to say the least.

Wow. Bagged a milf that was so hot I might actually say she was out of my league. I actually had to stalk her into foot locker because I couldn't let the opportunity past time. Just kicked straight game, no bullshit, she seemed like she was impressed. It was at Roosevelt field mall.

Sometimes it's best just to go directly for the kill when you're dealing with super hot chics.

Nice work, good luck with that. Thats Gavy's tactic too btw LOL!

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Yeah, I am never going to see them again. Why beat around the bush? Get their digits and go from there.

Gavy
Get their digits and go from there. The odds are that she won't call when you give them YOUR phone number. That's why you have to get theirs. You control the game then.

Face it: how many times have you gotten a chicks number and never called? I've done it a lot. You get busy or you feel strange or whatever. Getting their number is the key.

Gavy