Best "Regular" Pickup Spots In NYC Metro Area

I've never been there (yet).
But honestly the discriptions I read of the talent at Vic's doesn't exactly make me want to run there, although the places I frequent aren't exactly stocked with 10's either lol.

vics when its hopping was the ulitimate cheap thrill

what do you want for 10 or 20 bucks??

LOL

every now and then..one could find a diamond in the rough

A buddy of mine who is addicted to single moms likes to got to Digger o Dells in Riverhead on Main Street...7 out of 10 times he leaves with one...Usually busiest on the weekends but also Thurs. nights......

New place. Nisen Sushi in Woodbury
Not sure how much of a pick up spot this is but it's a new hot spot with a great vibe and lots of great looking ladies. Seems many are paired off, but have seen a number of small groups of women.

They also have a place in Commack...forget that place. The new Woodbury location is gorgeous. Hot bar scene, DJ spins tunes. And the best fucking sushi I ever had!!

First you've got handle the Woodbury japs. Pieces of ass with attitude. High maintenance. Places like this take investment. Scope it out, return a few times, take notes. Become familiar with bartenders and hostesses (who are also great looking).

I'm not the type that relies on a wingman. When I go out with my buddies, I will break away and hunt alone.

I did see these two red hot latin ladies one evening. Actually looked like working girls but I'm sure that was my perception. They were obviously on the prowl. Bar area has these low comfortable sofa-like chairs.....these babes were flaunting their gams.

First you've got handle the Woodbury japs. Pieces of ass with attitude. High maintenance. Places like this take investment. Scope it out, return a few times, take notes. Become familiar with bartenders and hostesses (who are also great looking).

it sounds interesting...your suggestion is right out of gavy's playbook !!~

My friend, who is married, just picked one up last night at Smithaven while he was holiday shopping and took her out to dinner at Cheescake Factory....and got a BJ in his car, they were gonna go to a hotel but she had her period......So I might venture out today and go to the Mall....before the snow...I have some shopping to do anyhow...

LS<<One what?? milf, latina college chick?? I was at Roosevelt feild last night and if I didn't already have a "date" was contemplating what I could get for a Club Monaco Gift card. I was giving & getting some rather serious looks from the above gamut of women. including a shop girl who seemed inclined to do a lil dance for me the 3rd time I passed her window.

Sorry..Lorenzo.....She was in her late 20's....SIngle and said she was just looking for fun and he was damn lucky I guess......She had a job as a sec. somewhere that was all he really told me......

new holiday update

151 - NYC

Bawdy Barn - The Hamptons (summer only)

Blackstone Steak House - LI

The Cabin - NJ

Cavo - Astoria

Claudio's Clam Bar - Greenport - LI

Coogan's ?

***Digger O Dells - Riverhead, NY

Don Juan's - Westbury

Fat Baby - NYC

The Fisherey- East Rockaway

Fontanas - NYC

FOUR - Melville

Gonzalez y Gonzalez - NYC

The Hot Spot - Astoria

Illusions - Mahwah, NJ

Island - Queens

La Kueva - Queens

Mulcahy's - Wantagh

Nation - NYC

***Nisen Sushi - Woodbury, NY

Niagra - NYC

Noa Noa - Astoria

Prime Steakhouse - Huntington Harbor - LI

Pub C - NYC

Red - NYC

Romance- Queens

Sagamore Steak House - LI

Sambuca - Westbury

Savannah's - East Meadow

Sidetracks - LIC ( now reopened after renovation)

Sly Fox Inn - Flushing

Sofrito - NYC

Son Cubano - NYC

Stone Rose - NYC

Taylor's Hall ?

The Darkroom - NYC

** recent additions