Hooking Up At Places of Worship By Barnabus

OK, My RBS post got so many responses,
lets sink deeper into depravity here!

Anyone ever do P4P (Pay for Pray)
using a church / synagogue / etc to pick up women?
Remember the movie 'The Wedding Crashers'

Barnabas

When I was 17......I went to a wedding at the Catholic Church near me and I fell in love with a nice hot chick I saw there and delving deeper into finding out who she was.....she was a summer resident who lived her on the island during the summer and always went to church on Sun...and no one ever got in her..................So....I started to go to church on Sundays.....making an appearance...making sure she saw me and I would sit closer and closer and finally ended up next to her...Long story short....in a few weeks we met for coffee after service and arranged to go to the movies later in the week but she forwarned me that she was a religious girl so no funny stuff......So.....We went to the movie....got back into my car....and she gave a damn fucking good BBBJ So nice finished all over her face and I teased her about being a good girl...and she said yeah NO SEX......Laughed at that...So a few more blowjobs that summer and I never went back to church till my wedding.....

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
A note from your moderator...

I change the title of this thread. Perhaps it'll generate more interest. Interesting topic, barnabus. Nice post, Lord Soth...

Gavy

Some time ago, perhaps well over a year ago, I posted about my experiences and approach to meeting asians by attending their temples and services. I have continued to do so and have continued to have success. These places continue to be a real gold mine for finding asian pussy.

I don't recall the thread that the post was in or the time of posting but I believe that it was well over a year ago. If someone can find it and repost it I don't mind.

Daeng,off thread.....do you know if Amy from Bin*** ever came back?

I haven't been there in a few months. Last time I went, I didn't see her but I was the last customer of the day and didnt want to go for the massage. Saw some of the staff as they were leaving and she was not among them. Hope she is or will come back because she is a good one.

Thanks for response. Last time she was there was early January. She was supposed to come back in three months but it has been nine and counting......miss her.

Some time ago, perhaps well over a year ago, I posted about my experiences and approach to meeting asians by attending their temples and services. I have continued to do so and have continued to have success. These places continue to be a real gold mine for finding asian pussy.

I don't recall the thread that the post was in or the time of posting but I believe that it was well over a year ago. If someone can find it and repost it I don't mind.
This was posted a long time ago...haha. Could you give me the gist of it?