deleting account or *****ing admin

hi how are you doing apperently my posts are all available on google.com and checking with my screen name so i would either like all my posts deleted or my account terminated but i can not private message or ***** moderators can anyone help lol

Good luck getting google to get rid of them but who the fuck cares anyway because you're anonymous.
His handle that he chose to use also comes up on quite a few forums when you google him. Don't know if it is the same person, but based on his fears I think the Powers That Be should do him a solid and delete him. Eventually it will drop from google.

His handle that he chose to use also comes up on quite a few forums when you google him. Don't know if it is the same person, but based on his fears I think the Powers That Be should do him a solid and delete him. Eventually it will drop from google.
You mean as if he was never in UG? Delete all his posts?

All the powers that be need do is alter his handle by one letter or number.

And if he didn't take such evasive action by starting this thread and instead *****ed staff@utopiaguide.com, I'm sure his issue would have been addressed.

All the powers that be need do is alter his handle by one letter or number.
Yes, that's what would solve it, then after a certain bit, the Google cache would reflect the new handle.

But after thinking about my earlier post, this is a kinda like buyer beware - he shouldn't have used a handle that he uses to play online games. Should have chosen something different.

and when does the next monger make this request?

Thats the thing, if you do it for one person then you might start an avalanche and with over, what, 50,000 members or so it can become a pretty big avalanche. Just for the hell of it I've googled my screen name before and have seen some UG posts come up on the search engines. Big freakin deal, nobody besides a couple of UG friends knows who I am. This guy just sounds overly paranoid.

. Big freakin deal, nobody besides a couple of UG friends knows who I am.
why are you so modest?

I remember watching you in my kinder garden class.

I first read your storied's in 2nd grade

I still have your poster on my bedroom wall, which I hope you will autograph, I bring it with me every time I go to 38th, but have never been there when you make an appearance.

Last edited:
Starting this thread was as stupid as him using his handle

He just brought more attention to himself. I would of never thought that google would bring up the posts. If he did not start this thread, who would of even cared. Now he really did it to himself again.

I just googled him, and understand why he may have some concerns.

What we have to remember is what is written on a PMB does not mean much. For the most part, it is not submit-able as evidence in court. There is no proof who wrote it, it could be anyone.

It is a wakeup call. Have to be careful that handles are not linked to anything important, or divulges your identity, if you care - which I do not.

Also try searching for your phone no....you will get a herat attack when you see name, address and a picture of your home via hybrid or satellite. This is the latest privacy invasion by Google unless you have choosen to make your phone no pvt.

This is so funny

hi how are you doing apperently my posts are all available on google.com and checking with my screen name so i would either like all my posts deleted or my account terminated but i can not private message or ***** moderators can anyone help lol
This is really funny the guy wants his post deleted or account terminated...

Everytime you log on to UG...

This is the first post you see.

This is really funny the guy wants his post deleted or account terminated...

Everytime you log on to UG...

This is the first post you see.
LOL

Not only that.

How many people have googled him, after writing that message, just to see what the hell was the problem with it. Exactly what he was trying to avoid.