1F, Sanford & Barckley ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
Naw it was me. Just kidding.
I'mma insist for the bbbj the next time. Bf for many years? NAw, i don't think so, i heard that she broke up with some dude she dated. But like you said who knows what the truth really is.

I agree with you on the spending bit YKM. It's insane. One time this girl showed me her 500 dollar purse. In the back of my mind I"m thiking that's insane and you should have put in the bank-what a dope.lol
Cuz,

I was shopping in the city with this girl one day and of course she only shops at the designer name stores. This particular store was a hand bag store, I don't remember which designer it was but the store was only for that of that particular designers hand bags. The cheapest bag in that store was (and I remember this vividly) $2400,00 at one point she called me over and said
"Baby, look at this bag, I love it" so I asked the sales girl the price and when she told me the price I almost had a heart attack! I swear the price on that bag was $68,000! Her selling point was that Ivana had just bought one yesterday and it was the last one so if I wanted one I would have to wait 6 weeks for it to be shipped directly from the designer.
I looked at the sales woman then I looked at her and then I looked at my watch and said "Jesus look at the time we gotta go"! lol
I told the sales girl that a 6 week wait was an outrage and unacceptable and that I was highly insulted and would not be doing business with them again! lol
In the car she looked at me and said "That bag was a little to expensive anyway baby" and I looked at her and said "Ya think"? lol
True story I swear!
$500,00 for a bag would have been inexpensive.
"OH" to date a hooker....

M.

Last edited:

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
Guys,

I could tell you story's that would make the hair on your arms stand up and or have you uncontrollably peein in your pants for days!
I have so many experiences, that I could go on and on hence the thread I tried to start.

M.

naw, from what little spanish I understand, she won't be in either (caroline's & vicky's) until September. So save your moolah unless some hottie makes the scene like LUnaaaaaaaaaa...

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
Why are you so interested on who he is?
Bill,

Actually I'm really not all that interested in who he is.
When he first started this thread it was clear to see that he has been around and I was curious so I asked him. The reason I asked him again was because I was answering him in a post and jokingly said that it was difficult to abbreviate his/your new screen name. Why do you ask?

M.

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
Bill,

Why do you ask?

M.
Because it creeps me out that you're more interested in the identity of a poster then what he writes. And no I'm not Peweee. Slinky can verify that.
Lets just stick to talking about the girls. If the thread is dead for a week because no one wants to post so be it. There is no need to force it by posting dribble just to keep the thread alive. If someone has something important to write they will.

Last edited:
btw.... You nood-nicks can post a contact phone number to Sanford or Linden. Every other whorehouse has their phone # posted on this board so if it's safe enough for them it's safe enough for Sanford.

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
M....

Is this the same one and only Kathy that I know?
Oz,

No Oz, this is a different Kathy this one is Brazilian and not Colombian.
This is the one they are always talking about that does the Linden Place scene.The one you are talking about has vanished.
She got pregnant had a baby shower invited me I showed and that was the last anybody has seen or heard of her.
Although I think I saw her on Roosevelt Avenue like 2 years ago but it was from a 100 yard radius so I wasn't really sure it was her but if it was she is now scary! I was in traffic and couldn't leave the vehicle to check but her ass was like huge and I mean huge and she was walking all shifty assed and almost making a scene being loud and saying hello to people, it was really strange. I hope I'm wrong and it wasn't her.

Are you planning a visit to our fine city, hence your question?

M.

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
Because it creeps me out that you're more interested in the identity of a poster then what he writes. And no I'm not Peweee. Slinky can verify that.
Lets just stick to talking about the girls. If the thread is dead for a week because no one wants to post so be it. There is no need to force it by posting dribble just to keep the thread alive. If someone has something important to write they will.
BillyS,

Even though I know you already saw it,

Your are cordially invited to answer a call in the "The Cheap Thrills Arena"
Location:the Kicking & Screaming section in the Coliseum thread.
Time:NOW Date:NOW

M!

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is the dominicana I saw her once and was dissappointed. She smelled, had horrible makeup, colored contacts, bad weave, tons of cheap perfume, and was worn out. Not to make this a dominican thing but I notice with many of them that they are not big on hygiene. There are always exceptions as one of my ATF's was a dominicana who looked like Miss Universe. The older high mileage one seem to be over extended and looking for quickies.

Was this at College Point or East Elmhurst? This is where forums help. We both got burned but thats part of the game. You lose some and you win a few

Then write what you meant to say in that thread in the Coliseum. Pauly changed it on purpose. I think you can write whatever you want in that area but not here. I think he's trying to clean up this section by movin that kind of stuff over there. Pretty fair compromise.

Last edited:

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
Then write what you meant to say in that thread in the Coliseum. Pauly changed it on purpose. I think you can write whatever you want in that area but not here. I think he's trying to clean up this section by movin that kind of stuff over there. Pretty fair compromise.[/QUOT

It was already posted there so now I posted another one.

Last edited:

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
And I thought I'd never see the day! Am I a Boss now?

"HEY" look at that I finally got a fuckin tag!
I'm gonna need you to explain it to me though cause there are just so many different ways to interpret such a fine tag that I'm not sure how to take it. I'm honored, Thank you so much!

M. <3 <3 <3

Last edited:

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
This is the happiest and proudest day of my life!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Bangbroads for making this possible and NYwhiteguy for making me believe in myself "OH" and Slinky, couldn't have done it without him "OH" and my friend Paully for being my safety net he is the wind beneath my wings! I'd also like to thank Ozzi because none of this would have been possible without him "OH" and bill furniture for pushing me when I was about to give up on myself thanks Bill, Also Melvin P Goldberg as well as OnTheDownLow and we can't forget JustLooking His fine writings/teachings and his stern coaching have made me the monger that I am today! And Gavy and Paul for helping me to expand my horizons into unknown perverted Ficha chartered Territories and AceMan over in the $40***0 delivery thread for having the coolest girlfriend I have ever heard of and hopefully posting a few of those numbers.
I can go on and on but the rest of you are in my heart and in my prayers.
THANK YOU ONE AND ALL!

M.

Status
Not open for further replies.