1F, Sanford & Barckley ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
Wtf?

I'm bored!
Can someone please write something?
I feel like I'm in solitary confinement are the business's as slow as this thread?
Can someone please say something, anyone up for a good argument? debate? fight? I'M SORRY PAULY I JUST CAN'T TAKE THE SILENCE ANYMORE! ;)
Any reviews? I hate this fuckin season, it's to hot and nobody's around to give any reviews! Bang, I miss you, call me a fuckin asshole, something anything. lol

M.

I'm bored!
Can someone please write something?
I feel like I'm in solitary confinement are the business's as slow as this thread?
Can someone please say something, anyone up for a good argument? debate? fight? I'M SORRY PAULY I JUST CAN'T TAKE THE SILENCE ANYMORE! ;)
Any reviews? I hate this fuckin season, it's to hot and nobody's around to give any reviews! Bang, I miss you, call me a fuckin asshole, something anything. lol

M.
Be careful what you wish for!

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
Be careful what you wish for!
Pauly,

OK, If that's the case then fuhgeddaboud wanting an argument, debate, or even a fight.

I wish for a room full of beautiful "Female" Colombian hookers that would do me for free for as long as I want! "OH" and while I'm wishin I want it to be GFE as in BBFS!
OK Hadji, it's your move! lol

M.

belated kathy review

So I saw the queen ho of queens tonight. What else can I write that hasn't been written? I much prefer doing special K in the bigger room with all the mirrors. No surprises with her, no bbbj definitely no anal. I tried to finger but she said no no. BTW, has anyone inserted more than 2 fingers in her twat? I was trying to go for 2 but she said no..

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
So I saw the queen ho of queens tonight. What else can I write that hasn't been written? I much prefer doing special K in the bigger room with all the mirrors. No surprises with her, no bbbj definitely no anal. I tried to finger but she said no no. BTW, has anyone inserted more than 2 fingers in her twat? I was trying to go for 2 but she said no..
Can you please reveal yourself?
There's no way to abbreviate "littlepeewee" without insulting you, hell come to think of it there's no way to call anyone by the whole title "littlepeewee" without insulting them.

Are we talking about the infamous Kathy of 1F?
And when you say "I saw the queen ho of queens tonight" what time are you talking?

M.

Last edited:

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
Yeah I'm talking about kathy
PW,

Yes Kathy is hot she's really pretty she even has pretty feet!
I have been with her 2 or 3 times and she's pretty good in the room as well but one thing bothers me about her, she's to nice!

Does anybody agree with me?
I mean being pleasant in the room is a great attribute but being to nice?

She's always laughing (am I that small?)lol and always smiling when she's in session and sometimes like for no reason.

She'll be going down on you and she's all smiles (a girl that loves her work)
What I'm saying is that I like a girl that is more (bout it bout it)?

She has a classic yet slutty look which I like but she's missing that kinda slightly bitchy slutty attitude.

It makes it really frustrating for me because when I see her I wanna take her to the room but she's just to nice!
It's like I'd rather marry her then take her to the room.

If I want nice I'll get a girlfriend, wait a minute come to think of it my last GF was a slutty bitch now I'm all fucked up!

Does anybody understand what I'm saying about her?

M.

Last edited:
Kathy

I think I"ve been with her 8 or 9 times over the years. I agree with you that sh'es very nice and doesn't have that all out slut look to her. I see her becaduse I know what I'll be getting a good time with no bbbj :( ALthough I checked early back in the posts and she gave danielnyc a bbbj.

I"m she has her threshold, maybe thrusting in her poop hole one too many times..lol...just a thought.
Does anyone know her from the outside

Here's another thought, miss k is about 30-say in another 15 years she'll be looking to get out..a perfect job would be for her to replace naydu or caroline. it would be nice to have a mamasan that is pleasant and a looker even when she's into her 40s..kind of like vicky

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
I'll be getting a good time with no bbbj :( ALthough I checked early back in the posts and she gave danielnyc a bbbj.
Does anyone know her from the outside
LPW,

I'm surprised no bbbj as for me there was.
As for knowing her from the outside, I can tell you that she has a bf that she has been with for many years. I've heard different story's about it but who knows what's really true?

Here's another thought, miss k is about 30-say in another 15 years she'll be looking to get out..a perfect job would be for her to replace naydu or caroline. it would be nice to have a mamasan that is pleasant and a looker even when she's into her 40s..kind of like vicky

Don't kid yourself I personally know quite a few women in "the business" that are well into there forty's and some have been in the business for over 20 years. I find that it mostly depends on how wise they are with there money which most aren't and forget that beauty fades.
Quite a few of these girls will take most if not all of the money that they made for the day and spend it all on clothes, shoes and boots on a daily basis.

I knew one girl (I was with her)that bought a bra for $650***0 because it was blue with rhinestones.

M.

Naw it was me. Just kidding.
I'mma insist for the bbbj the next time. Bf for many years? NAw, i don't think so, i heard that she broke up with some dude she dated. But like you said who knows what the truth really is.

I agree with you on the spending bit YKM. It's insane. One time this girl showed me her 500 dollar purse. In the back of my mind I"m thiking that's insane and you should have put in the bank-what a dope.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.