Best "Regular" Pickup Spots In NYC Metro Area

You're kidding,,,, right?
up until the recent name change, the place use to be hot on fridays and dark on wednesdays.

I was hoping you could:

1. confirm your post,

2. update us on friday nights...if you know.

3. provide a little more info to your review such as a description of the females, age range, and what time the party gets going.

thanks for your input....the club will be added to the "list" .

Savannah

Was there last Wednesday evening. Age is 30 and over. Seemed to be a 50-50 split M-F. Some very attractive ladies and some you wouldn't look twice at. If you can dance, very easy to pick up a lady. Supposedly live bands each weds. Casual attire is fine. Started getting going at little after 10pm. $5 cover, drinks are about $6, don't know about beers. Put out a buffet at 11ish, didn't even look at it so don't know how good, but plenty of people lined up. I took a 42 yo home at 12:30 and had a great time.

Good Luck.

Was there last Wednesday evening. Age is 30 and over. Seemed to be a 50-50 split M-F. Some very attractive ladies and some you wouldn't look twice at. If you can dance, very easy to pick up a lady. Supposedly live bands each weds. Casual attire is fine. Started getting going at little after 10pm. $5 cover, drinks are about $6, don't know about beers. Put out a buffet at 11ish, didn't even look at it so don't know how good, but plenty of people lined up. I took a 42 yo home at 12:30 and had a great time.

Good Luck.
great review!

thank you.

Seeker, great list. THis might be too much trouble, but could we also have the listing include:

1. Location
2. Best night(s) to go.

Thanks,
Gavy

I will work on it Gavy. Its coming soon!

Mr. Wet Wooly has also suggested splitiing this thread into 2 different threads...one for Manhattan and one for the rest of the NY Metro area.

What do you think????

Thanks.

Last edited:
December Update

151 NYC

Blackstone Steak House LI

The Cabin NJ

Cavo Astoria

Coogan's ?

Don Juan's Westbury

Fat Baby NYC

Fontanas NYC

FOUR Melville

Gonzalez y Gonzalez NYC

Mulcahy's Wantagh

Nation NYC

Niagra NYC

Pub C NYC

Red NYC

Sagamore Steak House LI

Sambuca Westbury

Savannah's * East Meadow

Sidetracks LIC

Sly Fox Inn ?

Sofrito NYC

Stone Rose NYC

Taylor's Hall ?

The Darkroom NYC

=========================

* new addition

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I will work on it Gavy. Its coming soon!

Mr. Wet Wooly has also suggested splitiing this thread into 2 different threads...one for Manhattan and one for the rest of the NY Metro area.

What do you think????

Thanks.
Manhattan deserves it's own thread. Queens, LI and Brooklyn can hang together as well.

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Cavo...

Yes, this gets a nod from gavycrav. I got there last night around 11:30 and there were a lot of cute chicks, girls in groups, even some Indian chicks. The place was always huge, but now they bought the laundry next door so it is even bigger!

The down side ~ a lot of competition. The guys break down like this: eurotrash, pretty boys, Greek men and a smattering body builders wearing really tight shirts (that kind of gave me an inferiority complex...LOL). There is competition here, for sure, but what a place to use one "hook up" techniques discussed elsewhere in this forum: 1 ~ divide and conquer, go for the one that is NOT the hottest in the group.

Gavy

NEWSFLASH: This just in to the UG newsroom.......

Sources say that Gavycrav was at Sidetracks tonight and saw the two Fillipina whores he trysted with from there a few years back. According to those with knowledge of the situation, he is going to meet them at a diner on Queens Blvd with a possible nightcap at their place. These girls are reportedly serious horndogs and should be approached with extreme caution.This is a developing story and updates will be available as they come in (and as long as I can stay awake).

We now return you to your regularly scheduled UG programming.

Sources say that Gavycrav was at Sidetracks tonight and saw the two Fillipina whores he trysted with from there a few years back. According to those with knowledge of the situation, he is going to meet them at a diner on Queens Blvd with a possible nightcap at their place. These girls are reportedly serious horndogs and should be approached with extreme caution.This is a developing story and updates will be available as they come in (and as long as I can stay awake).

We now return you to your regularly scheduled UG programming.

wow, Gavy really gets around!

I thought he was at Cavo this evening.

he should be finishing up right about now.

any news from the field PB??

Last edited:
wow, Gavy really gets around!

I thought he was at Cavo this evening.

he should be finishing up right about now.

any news from the field PB??
He was at Cavo Friday evening before I met him at an old man bar in Astoria. Saturday night he went to Sidetracks but I stayed home. He does get around, that goes without saying, especially when he's not tied down with a S.O.
I'm sure he'll chime in with his field report but lets just say that he's no doubt going to be a tired monger today. He had those two wild Fillapina chicks calling me and trying to get me to come over to Queens (from Jersey) at 6:30-7:00 AM. While I'm talking on the phone to the one girl I hear the other one getting pounded by Gavy, I shit you not. The girl I was talking to was practically begging me to get out of bed and drive an hour to where they were. She was getting all fucking horny listening to her friend get pounded on the next bed. She started talking dirty to me, telling me how much she wants to fuck me and I cannot tell a lie, I rubbed one out while on the phone with her. She wants to meet me this week so I'll give an update. These are definitely wild, wild sluts. I'm sure our boy gavy will fill us in on all the juicy details with what went on in person!!!!!

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I was all nestled in my bed last night around 11PM. I had been hanging out way too much, but my chubby female friend and a former priest (very intelligent, cool man) wanted to hang out.

Anyway, I slept until 1:35 and the phone was ringing off the hook. I decided that they came all the way from Westchester to hand out in Queens, I'd REALLY be an asshole if I didn't go out. What the hell, hanging from say, 2:30 to 4AM. How much damage?

They don't know Queens, but they got to Astoria and found an Irish bar (Gibney's) on 32nd and Broadway. I walked in around 3AM. Had a round, then the priest wanted to go back to Sidetracks where there are a ton of Asian women. He's the one with the Asian fetish...

OK, We get to Sidetracks aound 3:30. There are possibilities, I tell you. Some decent looking Latinas, possibly a little older than 30, but I just wanted to ditch the chubby girl. (She has a thing for me. I made a big mistake getting drunk with her in late October and "professing my love" for her...you realy say stupid things when you drink).

So, I walk towards the bathroom and I am basically attacked by these two Filipinas that I used to bang a few years back. The only three-some I ever had. Well, they both put on some weight and it was late and I just wanted to go back to Astoria to hang out and see if I could get into an after-hours/old Greek man dive place with my friends. We exchanged numbers.

I swear, I wanted to blow them off. Anyway, I wound up t a new Greek club on Hoyt, The Hot Spot, around 4:15 (after calling the owner of Tsolias who refused me entry...I seriously doubt that he knew who was calling him). Well, he owns The Hot Spot as well. We walk by it going over to the Neptune Diner and there is club music pumping out, people smoking outside, hot Euro-looking girls. I walk in to the chagrin of my friends.

Well, the chubby girl goes downstairs to the bathroom. After a few minutes, I go to downstairs to the bathroom...and she is walking out. We talk for a few seconds and she makes a play to kiss me. I reject her...wow, I know she felt awkward. Anyway, the barmaid is a girl that used to work at Tsolias (same owner, so why not). Cute chubby Mexicana that bunyon met a while back. Well, she dowes it for me so I thow her some nice tip and try to make some headway, but she isn't taking the bait.

So, my chubby friend and the priest want to go home...it is close to 5AM and I get to my wheels. The filipinas are at the Georgia Diner...waiting for gavycrav.

Now, I have to finish my Christmas shopping today. I want to make the "pizza geina" that bunon and I have been obsessing about for the last few weeks. But, L'il gavy said to go check out the scene.

Well, we wind up at the Paris Hotel...there's no room at the inn. We drive down Queens Blvd and find a motel on the north side at 74th Street. (GAVY NOTE: The street walker scene was alive and well in front of this joint and a little further down toward 69th Street. Several young bsw's).

Anyway, I try to throw bunyon a bone for some "strange", but he decided that it wasn't wortht he trip.

Anyway, I pound the hell out of the chubby filipina. And I am fucking her from 6AM to 7AM non stop. (The last time I fucked her, she had just gotten a tattoo of "eyes" on the small of her back and I came in two minutes, so I made sure I lasted this time, popped half a Vitamin V for this chubby...I wanted to get back on my $85 investment for the jacuzzi room).

Now all the while I am fucking her, bunyon is talking to the one that wasn't getting it from gavycrav. And I am pounding and he is jerking off. And, my cute little ex girlfriend that ended about a week ago is calling me. She leaves a ton of messages on the cell phone...love songs..bachata love songs. And I was thinking to myself, "Yeah, I really liked her, but I am fucking this Filipina no questions asked...meanwhile, if I was with you, we'd be at Chanita restaurant eating breakfast and I'd be begging you to sleep with me..." So, no guilt.

Anyway, the "pizza geina" is on hold until next week. I have to finish my Christmas shopping tonight. Roosevelt Field closes at 10PM.

Gavy

Anyway, I pound the hell out of the chubby filipina. And I am fucking her from 6AM to 7AM non stop. (The last time I fucked her, she had just gotten a tattoo of "eyes" on the small of her back and I came in two minutes, so I made sure I lasted this time, popped half a Vitamin V for this chubby...I wanted to get back on my $85 investment for the jacuzzi room).

Now all the while I am fucking her, bunyon is talking to the one that wasn't getting it from gavycrav. And I am pounding and he is jerking off. And, my cute little ex girlfriend that ended about a week ago is calling me. She leaves a ton of messages on the cell phone...love songs..bachata love songs. And I was thinking to myself, "Yeah, I really liked her, but I am fucking this Filipina no questions asked...meanwhile, if I was with you, we'd be at Chanita restaurant eating breakfast and I'd be begging you to sleep with me..." So, no guilt.

Anyway, the "pizza geina" is on hold until next week. I have to finish my Christmas shopping tonight. Roosevelt Field closes at 10PM.

Gavy
why didnt you fuck them both or perhaps a 3 some???

btw, great story Gavy!

when PB passed you should have called someone like EB "to fill in! "

lololol.

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
why didnt you fuck them both or perhaps a 3 some???

btw, great story Gavy!

when PB passed you should have called someone like EB "to fill in! "

lololol.
The only threesome I was ever involved in was with these crazy chicks. I was feeling the other one's breasts for a while, but the one that I was with definitely got jealous, asked me if I preferred her friend and was the nice guy and told her "no".

You know, I really treated this girl really badly in the past. She's pretty slutty, but I was just a dick to her. The last time I banged her, I came in less than 3 minutes, no joke...so I figured I owed her something, if you catch my drift.

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Roosevelt Field Mall...

...now all that being said, I went to the Roosevelt Field Mall yesterday with none other than Mr. & Mrs. Bunyon. I don't get to see Mrs. Bunyon that much because of her crazy schedule as a stewardess, but it definitely was awesome hanging with her last night (1. she is an atractive and fun chick; 2. she did most of my Christmas shopping for me!).

Anyway, I was pretty much on last night at the mall. I think the factor you look at is the "stressed out", "I don't want to be here" attitude of the retail workers and the shoppers. People are not expecting compliments, pleasantries or general flirting. I threw my "lines" out there several times and for some reason, my shit stuck. Some pretty black chick that works in East New York basically threw her digits at me after she had walked away.

The best part of yesterday, though, was the unintentional hook-up by paulbunyon in front of Mrs. Bunyon. I figure Mrs. Bunyon and I were talking and the chick that bunyon caught a rap with must have thought that we were the couple. Bunyon was charming the pants of this little Latina cutie until he must have realized what he was doing.

Girls are vulnerable and defenses are down. I can't wait to go finish up my Christmas shoping later this week.

Cheers,
Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
And another thing...

...bunyon's suggestion that we wear "We're not gay, we're just Christmas shopping together" tee-shirts was a very funny, yet completely accurate descriotion of the scene last night at the mall.

Gavy

I am here to substantiate Gavy's claim that he was on fire talking up chicks yesterday at Roosevelt Field. He must have caught a rap with 4 or 5 different chicks of all colors and shapes. Maybe his cofidence level was high after hooking up with said slutty, wild Fillapina Saturday night/Sun Morn at Sidetracks. Also, he didn't mention that 3 or 4 different chicks called him while we were shopping at that mall Sunday night. Me and Mrs. Bunyon were defintely impressed. Gavy gets depressed easy when things don't work out with a GF at any given time but he always seems to have several chicks in the pipeline. Got to give him credit for that!

BTW guys, in the spirit of this thread, I don't go to Roosevelt Field often because I live in Jersey but let me tell you, the chicks were out in force shopping yesterday. Many beautiful women of all ethnicities. A smorgesbord of women, if you will! If I wasn't there w/ the wife I would have been hitting on chicks left and right. I bet if you get a rap going its not to hard to pick up there. Gavy got at least 1 phone number there yesterday.