Jimmydr hits Colombia....

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
OK, OK, now on to Colombia. I have an inkling that bunyon and I will be ready to make reservations on your return trip. Pics included, my dear friend in mongering?

Gavy

The girls in Columbia (Bogata and Cali) are OK but not as good as Rio. They are about on a par with those in Guayaquil, Lima and Caracas.

Word of caution, Columbia is the murder capitol of the world and is in many ways the most dangerous country on the planet. The chance of something happening to you is still small but is probably several orders of magnitude greater than most other places. I helps greatly to have a local that can help to keep you safe. More people in that country are packing than in the South Bronx. Try to blend in with the locals because kidnapping foreigners for ransom is a national pasttime.

There is a place in Bogata called Isa*****'s. Well worth the effort to find it.

Have a nice trip.

I wouldn't go so far as to say I found Colombia a shithole, but I never felt safe there to be honest with you. Cab drivers don't even stop at red lights because of the carjackings. S.F. de Bogota has a good nightlife and culture, but the northern cities reminded me of Fordham Road.

And Colombian women are the most notorious gold diggers in Latin America. There are better options to plan a vacation.

If you go to Costa Rica or Puerto Rico, most of the whores in the brothels are Colombians, so you can get the "Colombian experience" by going to what are IMHO far better countries.

Last edited:
Mr. Wet Wooly said:
I thought Costa Rica, Cuba, Puerto Rico and Argentina on average had better looking, healthier, happier and more willing girls than Colombia, but Colombianas are definitely hot.
Costa Rica was a let down. The hottest there were Colombians so I decided to hit the motherland.

Colombians are on average much poorer than their neighbors to the north and girls are sucked into the sex trade. The brothels in Costa Rica, PR, and Aruba are stocked with Colombians. They're sort of like what Dominicans are here. Unfortunately, a lot of people in those countries make stupid generalizations about Colombianas as 'whores' and 'easy' and so forth because that's all they see of them.

The crime was pretty bad down there when I went. It's just me, but I have trouble enjoying myself in countries that aren't safe. If I'm travelling I want to relax and enjoy myself and not have to look over my shoulder the whole time.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Mr. Wet Wooly said:
And Colombian women are the most notorious gold diggers in Latin America. There are better options to plan a vacation.
Truer words were never written here on UG. The only thing is that Colombian chicks are the hottest on the planet, IMO.

Gavy